The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
idaho
I have about 115ml's of caramel waffle. It is 6mg nicotine, I would like to trade for some dessert style juice. I am not a fan of fruit flavors. I will also be willing to split it up for multiple trades if you don't want so much juice. PM me with what you have.

I couldn't edit this post but this is traded

We recently discovered that my wife is allergic to VG juice. Of course, we discovered that after an order. Here's what we have, though I'm being a bit conservative with the volumes:

• 2.25 oz of 80/20 p/v 12 mg sweetened Ultimate Vanilla
  • 25 ml of 80/20 p/v 12 mg Atomic Cinnacide
  • 25 ml of 80/20 p/v 12 mg sweetened Chocolate Covered Cherry

All were mixed on Dec 1st, though the vanilla is in an unmarked 4oz bottle. Will trade for same flavors in 100% PG, or other sweet flavors, but nothing with a peanut-y taste (she's not a fan of peanuts) or menthol.

Thanks all.

Wingnutter

Jan 21, 2011
Lakeland FL
Ive got 29ml of Tasty Vapor Cafe Macchiato (12mg, 20%VG, sweet) and about 23ml of Tasty Vapor Waffles (12mg, 20%VG) that Id like to trade for some 18-24mg Apple flavored juice.

Both juices were mixed on 6-7-2011, and have been sitting in a drawer since that time. Shoot me a pm with offers.

20111228122312.jpg

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
Hello, I have the following up for trade....I'm new to all this and mistakenly ordered 18mg of all these juices and they're too strong for me, should have ordered 12mg so that's what I need. All of these are completely unopened except for the USA mix which I used about 10 drops of.

Modern Vapor 10ml bottle "Big Country" 18mg
Modern Vapor 10ml bottle "Gold & Silver" 18mg
Modern Vapor 10ml bottle "Coffee" 18mg
Halo 15ml bottle "Torque 56" 18mg
Modern Vapor 10ml bottle "USA mix" 18mg

If anyone has the same flavors to trade in 12mg?? Please PM me. OR I would be interested in any tobacco flavors in 12mg, they don't have to be identical to above!

Last edited:

Analisa59

Dec 22, 2011
Hawaii
Hi, I have a bunch of sample liquids that id like to trade for titan 510 tank/Tornado tank batteries or tank atomizers, I like green apple or coffee flavors though. Anyway, here's what i've got up for swapping :) .......................

Totally Wicked - 10ml 18mg (it doesn't say the vg or pg ratio)
tobacco, never used
menthol, used once

Vapure - all 5ml, 11mg, either full or i used tiny bit, the website says they're 100% vg but i dunno.
strawberry mango freeze
root beer float
kiwi banana
full flavor
chocolate strawberry
vanilla cupcake
cherry cola
key lime x5
blackberry x2
orange cream
strawberry banana
fireball
pumpkin spice

Velvet Vapors - 5ml, 12mg, "velvet blend(pg vg)"
mixed berry used once
butterscotch quarter full
java quarter full

Parkes Vaping - 3ml, 12mg, 40pg 60vg
caramel cheesecake x2
chai, half full

Vapor Bomb -80vg 20pg, 12mg, 5ml
shade, half full
egg nog, half full

Mom and Pops Vapor Shop - bottle doesn't say pg vg ratio, 18mg, 10ml
tobacco haze, 80% full
caramel, 90% full

USB charger for Tornado Tank, never used.

Id prefer to send it all once to one person but I can split it up :)

Okie doke, If you're interested then please private message me. Thanks! :D

I have the following Tasty Vapor items I'd like to sell or trade. If interested, please send me a PM with your offer. My favorite TV flavors are German Chocolate Cake, Geoff's Blend, and various Cupcake and Bubblegum mixtures - but I'm really pretty open to a wide range of flavors excepting, of course, the following:

e-Liquids to swap:

TV Cherry Cola - extra cherry (sweet) 36 mg/ml 20% VG - almost full 1 oz. (Just tried but didn't like very much.)
TV Blueberry Pie (sweet) 24 mg/ml 20% VG - also almost full (just tried it.)

2 oz doublers:

TV Cherry Cola - extra cherry (sweet) 40% VG - full
Mint Chocolate Chip (sweet) 30% VG - full
Banana Nut Bread (sweet) 40% VG - 80%+ full
Peach Melba (sweet) 50% VG - 75% full

All items except the Peach Melba are less than 6 months old. The Peach Melba is closer to a year old. Thanks!

scross1

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Orlando
I have a 2 oz doubler (no nicotine) of Markimar's Watermelon Bubblegum to trade. It is sweetened and 40% VG. I'm sure it is perfectly delicious- I do not like fruit. Would like to trade for something not fruit or cinnamon. Thanks.

I guess nobody wants to trade for my watermelon bubblegum. I will give it away to someone in Orlando who wants to pick it up or someone who wants to send me some stamps and I'll mail it to you. I don't want it to go to waste. Remember, it is zero nicotine- 2 oz doubler. Free to good home.

Travis M

Oct 10, 2012
Ohio
I have some 16mg nic. Quince 80\20. It turns out I didn't like as much as I thought I would. I want to get rid of a full ounce made with 48mg and a doubler. I would love to trade for something. So far I have tried this and the tasty finger. I love the tasty finger. I also wouldn't mind trying something with a coffee. If any one wants to trade me for the quince I'll be open to try pretty much anything.

EDIT: If you don't want to trade an entire ounce, I would be willing to trade 10ml bottles!! I would love to try some new flavors to see what I like. I dont want to buy more flavors I end up not liking. Any takers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread