The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new bottle of Tastyfinger 10%VG/12mg Nic. I filled one cart with it about 8 drops or so and wasn't stoked.

For trade I'll take Atomic Cinnacide, Amaretto Stone Sour, Pecan Pie. Must be 24mg nic and either 10% or 20% VG.

Geez I'm a picky son of a gun! :D

Please PM with responses.

SWAPPED...Thanks.

I have a bottle of Bananas Foster 24nic All PG. It's nearly full. missing about 30 drops or so.

I'd like some Amaretto Stone Sour, Pecan Pie. I Prefer 24mg nic and either 10% or 20% VG. I'm open to other flavors. PM me with what you got. Thanks!

I don't know why I didn't include this guy in my last post. :confused:

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
okay, a kind person sent me a sample of chocolate covered cherry.....and I had some 12mg TastyFinger I had purchased and I have come to a conclusion.....I seem to be incapable of tasting chocolate eliquid.......I can taste the other flavors and I can tell the chocolate flavor is there, but it is a huge blank, neither good or bad....simply takes up space.....

so here's what I am going to do....I am going to divide that 1oz of 12mg 20%VG Tastyfinger into smaller lots and swap it for other TV flavors that don't have chocolate in them.....if you're interested send me a PM....

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
I have smores (the one in the picture that has less in it) and a strawberry cheesecake

S'mores 24nic @35% VG - Trading
Strawberry Cheesecake 36nic and 20%VG

Looking for something nummy.
Blueberry cheesecake, Amaretto Stone Sour, blueberry cheesecake or something good. I love sweet things, chocolate,etc.

Attachments

• IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Demikeke

Mar 25, 2010
Durham, NC
Hi, new poster here, looking to trade some of my TV juice. My first order from TV was 1oz 48mg Banana Foster and 1oz 48mg Blueberry Cheesecake, both 10% VG. I also have two doublers of the same flavors with 70% VG. While I love the Banana, I am not so fond of the Blueberry. I have mixed one small dropper, 15ml I believe, of 1/3 Nicotine + 2/3 Doubler (16mg). The rest of the 48mg + Doubler (both almost full) I would like to trade for a similar quantity of another flavor. AC or Menthol both sound good, but I am open to other suggestions as well. I don't like coffee/chocolate flavors, and would like to avoid the creamier varieties as well. Happy to take a picture of the bottles if anyone wants. Thanks!

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I have 3 bottles of TV that just aren't my taste. They are all practically full:

-Amaretto doubler
-Spiced Rum 24mg, 20% VG
-Cafe Macchiato (Lorann's free), 24mg, 20% VG

The only other TV flavors I've tried are AC, Tastyfinger, Vanilla, Blueberry Cheesecake, Amaretto Stone Sour, & Tobacco. I would like to try flavors other than these. I'd prefer to trade bottle for bottle, but if I don't get any offers I'd be willing to send out sample bottles for other samples.

I still have these available for trade or I can send out samples, too.

Also wondering if anyone has these flavors available to send me a sample of:

caramel apple
caramel popcorn
dulce de leche
pecan pie
pistachio ice cream

I also have these available to send out samples of:
tastyfinger - 24mg 10% VG
vanilla - 24mg all PG
AC - 48mg 10% VG & 70/30 doubler
tobacco - 48mg 10%VG & 70/30 doubler

georgiasl

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2010
NC, USA
I would really like to try:
Cafe mocha
Cafe Machiato
Pecan Pie
Pina Colada
Dulce de Leche

I have these flavors to trade.
Blueberry cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake
Tasty Finger
Bananas Foster

I have new empty 6ml bottles to use for trade. Doubler to 24mg is ok with me (anything stronger than that and ill get dizzy :) ) PM me if you can help me out :)

New member here, Just started vaping 3-4 weeks ago..so I've ordered many liquids. some I like, some not. anyway...I have a 36mg/20% vg German Choc. cake 30ml unused, a tastyfinger 36mg/20% vg 30ml about 8 drops used. 2 dekang clove 24mg/pg 10ml, 1 dekang cheesecake 24mg/pg 10 ml, 1 coffee 24mg/pg 10 ml: all with about 8 drops missing from each bottle. looking to trade for coconut, buttercream, cotton candy, marshmallow, green tea, or maybe some tobacco or unflavored ? I don't like fruit flavors. and prefer med.-high nic. pg/vg all o.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread