• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The EASY how to fill a MEGA Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
You forgot to mention about having to clean up the mess when you're done filling it up. That is, wipe up all the liquid that ends up on both sides of the hole at the threaded end -- and drips down onto the sides of the carto and onto your hands and desk. This method is so much messier than using a syringe and needle that you might want to have a wet wash cloth handy before you start -- to wipe up all the liquid you're going to drip all over the place.

Shamus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
NJ USA
www.unsmoke.us
I've been dripping into the battery end since I got mine. I also haven't punched the plastic seal piece that's under the mouth piece and they have been working just fine. How important is it to poke that seal out?
I really loved these when I first got them but after a couple days I'm starting to notice they seem very inconsistent. One vape will be great with a huge cloud then the next is harsh with very little vape. Will punching out that seal fix my issues?

PandaMonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Texas
I've been dripping into the battery end since I got mine. I also haven't punched the plastic seal piece that's under the mouth piece and they have been working just fine. How important is it to poke that seal out?
I really loved these when I first got them but after a couple days I'm starting to notice they seem very inconsistent. One vape will be great with a huge cloud then the next is harsh with very little vape. Will punching out that seal fix my issues?
mine make me sad I put in 2ml of liquid and only get about 1ml out lol so when I go to refill it for some reason it wont take any more liquid >< even if I inject it in different corners

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
I don't know how everyone is getting that fill hole punctured with the syringe needle. I need a hammer and nail to get it pierced. No longer. I fill from the bottom battery end slowly with needle. Remove the middle plate and throw that out. The cartos I've filled without puncturing the fill hole last days longer than the others. I've got one still works great after two weeks of use. I did have one that for some reason developed a small hole in the side and leaked all over. I like these but they are expensive for daily use. The type A tanks work ok for me but the type B seem to leak more often than not. They are not perfect either, having to clean the attys and so forth. All worth it to me though, no more cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread