Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
1100 mah.
Had I not been tasting and testing a few of my DIY juices, I could have wrapped it all up last night. But it hit 10:00 and between testing juices and keeping up with the experiment, I just wanted to relax or I never could have gotten to sleep. As it was I was still pretty wired for a few hours. I really should have thought to refill at a lower mg after my post dinner chain vape.

about 2.6-3mls vaped exclusively. It held pretty steady with vapor production all throughout the day. Good kick in the morning with a steady production all day; so on a moderate day the 1100 is a good PV. If I was using it exclusively I probably would have needed the 1300 mah. Seems as soon as dips below 3.7v, it dies quickly and it is noticeable. My toots were about 5-6 seconds at the end with primer puff so a long tooter may have hit the 7 sec cutoff of the new stealth but in reality that's when the battery hits the charger anyway..

2.5ohms too.....a 3.0 echomizer may have the 1100 last all day exclusive. But I used the ce4s so I could monitor juice level.

Last edited:

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
the results are true. I don't have a load tester so I don't know that voltage over time. My experience is that it had a great kick in the beginning. A steady performance for most of the day and a quick downward spiral at the end. From everything I have learned about regulation, it should have been the same consistency from start to finish.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Anybody have ideas what just happened?

Apparently there was a giant ____________ (add your own word) during the reorg and permissions for the Ego type devices thread were wrecked. Clear your cache by going to Programs > Accessories > System tools > Disk cleanup. Worked for me.

Last edited:

Valcas1

Feb 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
I was asked to move this question over to this thread for more input. So here it is.

I have been analog free for the past 6 months using V2 Kr808's. Although I am happy with the 808 I would like a longer battery life.

I have been to cropduster901 and I am looking at the 650 mah Echo kits. It seems like a good value at $39.00

Should I go with the dual coil echomizers or single? Your experiences please. I like the warm vapor the V2 cig creates and would like something close to that.

If anyone has a different suggestion please voice your opinion. I want to make the right choice based on others experiences

Thanks in advance, Paul

If at all possible I would like measurements of the complete unit with the echomizer. These thing look huge compared to what I am using. That drip tip looks long.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Has anyone ordered one of the new 808 1300 military autos from Vaporgirl? She claims they are regulated at 5 volts which is impossible without a booster circuit of some sort. She also has it with ego connection that is supposed to be regulated at 4.2v which I would like to try but from the picture it looks unsealed. The other ego auto I got from her only lasted two days so I'm a little leary of buying another one.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
the results are true. I don't have a load tester so I don't know that voltage over time. My experience is that it had a great kick in the beginning. A steady performance for most of the day and a quick downward spiral at the end. From everything I have learned about regulation, it should have been the same consistency from start to finish.

This little gadget could add to your experiment.

Assembled Voltage
Indicator

This is the only one I could find in stock.

Errol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread