The eGo/Echo Kuwako Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I will probably pick up one of the ego autos from TW in the next few days if it doesn't have a picture of the devil on it like most of their PV's do.
I need one for my new Kuwako I got in the mail today. I also got some more juice including the Coumarin Pipe flavor. It is real tasty. I will let you know more about it later after I vape a couple of cartos. I haven't got any juice from MtBakerVaper yet that wasn't very tasty. So I'm busy tasting different juices tonight.
:2cool::vapor:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Man I ordered a Kuwako from Janty USA on the 21st at like 3 in the morning. I received 2 emails one of the emails confirmed my order and from what I could see said it shipped. Then on the 27th another email telling me my order shipped. Wow such a long processing time. I am really glad I chose the $2 shipping. If I would have payed for like 2 day I would have been really upset with the 6 day processing. I hope I have it by the weekend lol

I got a letter with mine today from them stating they unexpectedly ran out of stock and apologizing for the delay. Yours will probably be in the mail tomorrow.

kbpipes

Jan 22, 2012
Dallas
This is the Janty Kuwako with a Riva 650 and emdcc.
IMG_1876.jpg

This the the Kuwako with a Vision Stone Tank

IMG_1886.jpg

I don't use it with the tank but just thought I would show how it will work with any 14mm battery and whatever carto you want to use.

I really like the look of the Kuwako with a Vision Stone Tank. I have never used a tank but would love something like this. I like how you see the metal come out like a shank and transition into the tank.

Sorry for the ignorant question, but the cone being used between the battery and the tank specifically for tanks or can that be used with other cartomizers?

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
You could always pick up a janty neo auto airflow for a auto 510
just make sure you get the airflow version as that has the standard ego threads. Of course its 26 bucks but...you know combine it with kuwako #3 and you save on shipping

Yep I thought about that but I hate to pay that much but it looks like a nice little battery. They do have a three month warranty I think.
No Kuwako #3 lol. Two should last me a lifetime which may or may not be a long time being as I will hit 72 this year. lol I guess I should make up a note to my son on who to send all my PV's to being as nobody in the family vapes or smokes. They have all died or quit. lol
:2cool:

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
Yep I thought about that but I hate to pay that much but it looks like a nice little battery. They do have a three month warranty I think.
No Kuwako #3 lol. Two should last me a lifetime which may or may not be a long time being as I will hit 72 this year. lol I guess I should make up a note to my son on who to send all my PV's to being as nobody in the family vapes or smokes. They have all died or quit. lol
:2cool:

Such a terrible thought! But if you dont laugh you'd cry i guess. Perhaps you can start a PV museum! But i hope you stay with us here for a long long time, you have guided me alot with starting the Echo thread and all. (Read: I would put those PV's to great use lol)

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Just trying to be funny. If the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise I should make it another 10-15 yrs I would think. I was at the VA yesterday and did some breathing tests and I will get their results next week. I am interested in finding out if they are better than they were last year. The Doc is real interested in my vaping and the long term results. Everything else was great though, BP perfect, colesterol perfect, weight not perfect. lol I need to lose the 10 I gained this year and lose 10 more. lol We will see how that goes.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
A Cheechako must have a Kuwako! Welcome to our Kuwako fan thread!
Thank you TxTumbleweed!
I can't belive they can't come up with a decent E-Pipe...
I sure would like a modestly curved drip-tip for the Ego with the Kuwako, I think they call it a whistle tip?
Haven't seen one I like yet. Now that would really complete the pipe feeling!
Maybe I need to do my own alteration of sorts to get closer to that pipe feeling...

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
Epipemods has curved tips that fit an ego mega atomizer. I've seen 510 curved tips from a place in Italy(?) but I can't remember the name. I bent my own whistle tip my boiling it while it had a curved paperclip in it and letting it cool that way. It was a rubber one. I haven't tried with a hard whistle tip yet.

The epipemods ones look like they have a skinny pipe type hole in them. Not good for vaping and condensation.......

*sunpipes is the name of the Italian e-pipe mods that I was thinking of

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Thank you TxTumbleweed!
I can't belive they can't come up with a decent E-Pipe...
I sure would like a modestly curved drip-tip for the Ego with the Kuwako, I think they call it a whistle tip?
Haven't seen one I like yet. Now that would really complete the pipe feeling!
Maybe I need to do my own alteration of sorts to get closer to that pipe feeling...
That would be nice. I tried to take the stem out of a curved mouthpiece of an old tobacco pipe I have but couldn't get it out. I might have to apply some heat to it.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I just got tired of looking at my mug reminding me how old I am. lol

Here is one but look more like a biker than a Captain.
You look very progressive with the chrome and black Kuwako...or would that be modern?
Greek fisherman's hat?
Maybe I need to grow my beard out...
Looking good Captain!
Caught the opinion on the other thread about the Kuwako being "Vulgar, Pointless and Silly",
Gave me a pretty good laugh!

Last edited:

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
I just got mine yesterday, and I can't quit saying "indubitably", while pointing it at my wife. After a few more times I think she's going to quit smiling. If anyone remembers from the Echo thread my family wanted me to get a mod, and I just wanted my Echo. Well this kuwaco is one fine afordable mod. I think my next step is to start refering to my kids as Watsons.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Janty is still out of stock. Is this supplier reputable? Who else has Kuwakos at a good price?
Good find! They might have to be a Janty distributer to get to get them wholesale.
I'm sure they are a reputable company I think I have bought from them before. I don't know of anyone else that has them. I think Tony was going to see about getting some.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread