The Eleaf MELO Sub Ohm Tank .5ohm 2.5ml Stainless & Pyrex HAS ARRIVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
eleafmelo.png

eleafmelo_1.png

eleafmelo_2.png

eleafmelo_3.png

eleafmelo_4.png

eleaf MELO Sub Ohm tank .5ohm 2.5ml Stainless & Pyrex
$21.95

ONLY $20.85 after Newsletter VIP discount, MORE savings with stackable Super VIP and Military!

Introducing the Eleaf Melo Sub Ohm tank - 2.5ml that has available .5ohm replaceable heads. Especially built for the iStick 30W but is compatible with any 510 threaded MOD that can run at 20W or higher.

Compatible Coils:
  • Eleaf Melo Sub Ohm Coils 0.5 ohm (100% Organic Cotton) - available soon
  • Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Coils 0.5 ohm

The Melo was designed to be paired with the Eleaf iStick 30 Watt, but can fit any device with a 510 connection, matching 22mm devices the best.
  • Designed for 20w-30w wattage range
  • Stainless steel
  • Adjustable air flow
  • Uses 0.5 ohm sub-ohm organic cotton coils
  • Pyrex glass tank
  • Pyrex glass drip tip
  • Capacity of 2.5ml
  • imensions: 22.3mm x 67.3 mm

Features:
  • Enhanced Heating Wire: The 0.5ohm heating coil produces a huge vapor by virtue of the thickened 0.4mm diameter wire, which also guarantees a durable and safer output of 20-30 wattage
  • Newly Introduced Wick: The wick used inside is organic cotton, known as a better tasting and more absorbant material
  • Improved Air Inflow Control: With totally six inlet holes on MELO base, the airflow is more unimpeded. One can enjoy the smooth and constant vapor by easily rotating the regulation ring
  • Thread Connection of Atomizer Head: The threads at each side of MELO head enables you to connect MELO base and tube tightly, ensuring an efficient and stable output
  • Comes with 2 MELO OCC heads (one installed)

mirthmgr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
www.kevinkratzke.com
My MELO arrived today, and I'm enjoying it so far. The Joyetech Delta series (23 and ii) have been my favorites for a while, so I'm primarily comparing it to those (I also have a SubTank and Smok VCT). I'm currently running with fully-open airflow, a MELO coil reading at 0.6 ohms, and a 80/20 VG/PG juice (a grape flavor).

First off, I love the drip tip that comes with it. It's very similar to the Pyrex ICE tips that GotVapes sells, but with thinner glass and a wider bore. It has nice, rounded edges, feels good, and has excellent airflow. The flavor I'm getting is really good; it's at least on par with the Delta 23, maybe a little better. Good vapor production, too. I tried everything between 12-22W (the max of the Seven-22 it's currently on), and settled on 14W as my preferred power for flavor (probably sacrilege to some sub-ohmers that I'm running that low with a 0.6 coil, but it's what I like). No dry hits when chain-vaping at 22W. The fill area is a lot bigger than the Delta ii, which is handy (I can't fill the Delta ii with anything but a needle tip without making a mess).

As far as looks go, I find it to be completely inoffensive. It's not revolutionary, by any means, but it looks clean and doesn't draw your eye like some of the "blingy" designs. The Delta ii's biggest drawback for me is the tiny, tiny windows to see juice level, which the non-obscured glass tank obviously doesn't suffer from.

On the negative side, there are a couple of nitpicks that I find. The biggest annoyance is that there's a bit of a whistle in the airflow. It's not horribly loud, but when there's no other noise going on in the room it's pretty noticeable. The other minor irritation is that the airflow is really difficult to tighten without removing the tank from the device; it's a tight adjustment, and the knurling doesn't allow for much of a grip. Outside of those, I wouldn't mind a bigger capacity, but I certainly wouldn't consider them dealbreakers, especially at this price point.

I'd definitely recommend the MELO to anyone who has been thinking about trying out one of the (now plentiful) sub-ohm tanks. It's a lot cheaper than the others, and I'm not seeing any drawbacks that aren't justified by the savings. Big bonus of being able to use the Atlantis coils (which I have not yet tried, but plan to). Two thumbs up from me!

-K

Reactions: woody55

IrishTexan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Austin Texas
I will try one last time. I want the organic cotton heads for the milo tank. The link Danno posted is for the kanger tank. There is no listing for the organic cotton heads for the milo tank. This means I cannot do a please notify when in stock. So I was wondering when we might expect to have Milo Organic Cotton Heads. I really need to learn to be more clear in my postings...lol.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I really need to learn to be more clear in my postings...lol.
May be... though I think the misunderstanding was my fault earlier on.

First, it's a Melo, not a milo. There are so many new and similar tanks recently that being correct on the name helps curmudgeons like rdsok and me identify what you are talking about. (;) just a friendly dig at rdsok.)

Next, as Danno said
Compatible Coils:
  • Eleaf Melo Sub Ohm Coils 0.5 ohm (100% Organic Cotton) - available soon
  • Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Coils 0.5 ohm
And, maybe this will help you, maybe not... :unsure:
This thread is interesting:
Atlantis Coils That Work in Other Tanks | E-Cigarette Forum

I have no idea how accurate or complete the info therein might be.

IrishTexan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Austin Texas
May be... though I think the misunderstanding was my fault earlier on.

First, it's a Melo, not a milo. There are so many new and similar tanks recently that being correct on the name helps curmudgeons like rdsok and me identify what you are talking about. (;) just a friendly dig at rdsok.)

Next, as Danno said

And, maybe this will help you, maybe not... :unsure:

Thanks . I have the Atlantis heads though I haven't tried them yet. really liking the organic cotton. I will give them a try and just try to watch for the melo heads to appear . Appreciate your time trying to understand my question .

Reactions: VapingTurtle

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I will try one last time. I want the organic cotton heads for the milo tank. The link Danno posted is for the kanger tank. There is no listing for the organic cotton heads for the milo tank. This means I cannot do a please notify when in stock. So I was wondering when we might expect to have Milo Organic Cotton Heads. I really need to learn to be more clear in my postings...lol.

Got ya - those are muscling there way here by next week so I went ahead and put a product listing without pics for now so you can do the Notify if you want. Thanks much for bringing this to my attention!

Eleaf MELO Replacement Organic Cotten Heads .5ohm - 1 PC [gv-EleafMeloOCCheads - .5ohm] - $2.65 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread