The Emperor is naked ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.
Like the childhood fairytale in the title, I must confess to being a bit unwise by being brutally honest and just admit I obviously cannot really understand E-Cigarette Forum operations to any great degree. I'm positive on faith alone it must be a quality setup designed in some manner that is generally unknown to the slow of wit but truly necessary to be set up in the manner that it is .... it's just we slower minded folk just don't understand it ...

Trying to find or revisit a remembered thread or a singular post is near impossible for me ... I'm sure the Forums are designed in some way to allow this if one forgets the sub forums or whatever they are called .... I could use a mentor. I only recently realized I really only am interested in any part of this forum devoted to only sub ohm box mod users but to just 'make it so' or to find a way to eliminate all else eludes me totally (I am so embarrased to admit all of this)

I childishly do not comprehend the need for 'sub topics sections' ... I cannot for example remember if that post I want so desperatly to return to about ... let's say .... the best clearomizer to marry to a snow wolf 200 is a 'general topic' a 'box mod' topic, a 'clearomizer' topic ... well you understand what I'm saying I feel certain ...

If a certain topic or question is a repetitious one, I'm also confused why that suggests sending it to a sub topic section is helpful in any way .... it's still a space taking irritant building up anyway, just in a hidden place .... any way please forgive the bluntness this evening ... I'm just having one of those days where something is becoming difficult to maneuver in ... tonight it seems to be the E Cig forum in and of itself ....

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
And the reason for sub forums is for people to be able to go to a specific section on ECF and find or discuss the information the the section was designed for.

For example, while DIY certainly falls under e-liquid discussions, by having a dedicated subforum specifically for DIY, people can find the info they need without having to wade through all the other discussions on pre-made liquid purchased from suppliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread