Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Qorax. How many additional accessories did you purchase beyon the base model and what was the total ticket price if you don't mind me asking.

Dear Sedge, I just paid the base price of 121.67 Euros ~ the Modder was kind enough to throw the rest for FREE. If you see that picture of the package contents laid out - that's everything the site has - and shipped to me. I thank Edi for that!

CyberDj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Budapest
Mine arrived yesterday. Bought for my Wizzard Evolved as they look awesome together. However I cannot get it wick correctly. Dry hits all the way even going down to 8 watts with a cotton (!) build. Letting it sit for a few minutes gives a great vape for the first puffs but then come the wick cannot deliver enough juice. Maybe I am putting too much cotton in the wick channels?????

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Mine arrived yesterday. Bought for my Wizzard Evolved as they look awesome together. However I cannot get it wick correctly. Dry hits all the way even going down to 8 watts with a cotton (!) build. Letting it sit for a few minutes gives a great vape for the first puffs but then come the wick cannot deliver enough juice. Maybe I am putting too much cotton in the wick channels?????

Hi Dj, I am pretty sure that is the case. Pls trim your wick-tails to thinner than you think AND never ever fill the tank completely with any Atty! The golden rule is "fill till 80" ~ always leave around 20% empty space in any Atty and you'll avoid many issues.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I was noticing; Germany, Greece and Italy seem to be home of most of the innovation. Oh wait no FDA over there duh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus they've been vaping longer in Europe than we have in the STATES.

SAY TONY, CAN YOU GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST WHERE YOU INITIALLY REPLIED TO Q? THAT'S A LOT OF PAPER TO SCROLL THROUGH. :) (sorry for the allcaps. I hit the caps key mistakenly)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
4vrcbr.jpg

34ru647.jpg

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Plus they've been vaping longer in Europe than we have in the STATES.

SAY TONY, CAN YOU GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST WHERE YOU INITIALLY REPLIED TO Q? THAT'S A LOT OF PAPER TO SCROLL THROUGH. :) (sorry for the allcaps. I hit the caps key mistakenly)

Sorry for the post it was meant to be different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sahsah

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
los angeles, california, USA
Your using too much cotton. Watch todds review, he explains how to build it there. Good luck and happy vaping

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Quick question about filling this... On the Kayfun it's been shown to put your finger over the air hole then fill from the top and then screw the top down to the oring then flip it upside down screw it in all the way and release your finger from the air hole. What would be the process on this device? Close off the air control ring?

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Quick question about filling this... On the Kayfun it's been shown to put your finger over the air hole then fill from the top and then screw the top down to the oring then flip it upside down screw it in all the way and release your finger from the air hole. What would be the process on this device? Close off the air control ring?

Even with the K'funs I don't do that.

Kayfun Lite: I use the fill-port under the base. Remove the screw and fill directly thru the stock blunt nozzle of my 30ml bottles. No, nothing with the air-hole.

Kayfun 3.1ES: I use the fill-port on the side of the base. It's a one way valve. And very effective at that. I just use a needle tip bottle to fill directly thru that valve. No, nothing to do with the air-hole on this too.

Erlkonigin: Use any bottle you like. Just loosen the drip-tip, turn the top lid 45º, fill-ports will be visible ~ fill with a pointy tip bottle directly. If you want to use a blunt tip bottle ~ just remove the dry-tip (b'coz the drip-tip will restrict the placement of the bottle's girth). NOTHING ELSE to do. No turning upside down (like the Aqua), no blocking os air-holes, whatever. Just FILL from Top and it will not flood the chamber. Some ingenuity indeed!

vision83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Even with the K'funs I don't do that.

Kayfun Lite: I use the fill-port under the base. Remove the screw and fill directly thru the stock blunt nozzle of my 30ml bottles. No, nothing with the air-hole.

Kayfun 3.1ES: I use the fill-port on the side of the base. It's a one way valve. And very effective at that. I just use a needle tip bottle to fill directly thru that valve. No, nothing to do with the air-hole on this too.

Erlkonigin: Use any bottle you like. Just loosen the drip-tip, turn the top lid 45º, fill-ports will be visible ~ fill with a pointy tip bottle directly. If you want to use a blunt tip bottle ~ just remove the dry-tip (b'coz the drip-tip will restrict the placement of the bottle's girth). NOTHING ELSE to do. No turning upside down (like the Aqua), no blocking os air-holes, whatever. Just FILL from Top and it will not flood the chamber. Some ingenuity indeed!

So there would be no advantage to closing the air control ring while filling? Also what do you mean by dry-tip? And last are there any US vendors yet?

I have a WAE2 and this device would be perfect for it because they are both 21mm. Just interested to see what Mark Bugs comes up with his hybrid atomizer that is going to connect directly to the device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread