Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I think I'm going to buy the erlkonigin Nano. My erlprinz is showing its age. 18 months non-stop with over 3000ml through it is more than one can expect from any atty.

Is there a discount or does somebody know where to get it at the best price? I already checked i2r and intaste.

Thx

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

FogZone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2015
United States
Recently picked up my first ever Erlkonigin from the classie's.
I can't believe this atty isn't more beloved in the vape community, I think it blows away my kayfun's.
What a flavor beast!!!
Seriously considering buying a couple more of theses bad boys.
Thanks Qorax for the awesome tutorial. I was able to nail my wicking on the 1st attempt :)

jpasint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Coconut Creek, Florida
Yeah, the wicking is no big deal, I could use another. I never have any leaking on fill up as I've heard of some having, as long as the o-rings are good.
The wicking was a bear for me.
Took a year of leaks and other symptoms to realize the Erlk likes/needs the wick to be tight in the coil. Guess I ain't as smart as I look. :)

I hurt my thumb a week ago and my weekly disassembly and cleaning of my Kayfun V4's was almost completely impossible to do due to essentially being left with one good hand to do all the unscrewing and what not. And brother, there is a lot of unscrewing to do with the V4's.
My Erlks on the other hand, (no pun intended) were a walk in the park, comparatively speaking. Made me look into ordering four more Erlks and retiring the V4's altogether.

The Erlks are also so much easier to work with and way lighter.
I have not even a hint of a leak with the Erlks now that I have the wicking down to perfection.
I even leave them in my pocket while sitting at work. This puts them in a horizontal position for hours at time but still no leaks.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Hey guys it's been a while since posting here. I have had the erlk (actually 5) for almost 2 years now and I have yet to find something that suites my vaping any better. I love the gem and the new km3 alot, but the erlk/ erlp edges them out slightly. I think it's the size that edges them out, I just love the size of these in the nano. No issues of leaking after the first week of use and now after rewicking, I add juice into tank before even putting on the top 2 caps, I just pour the juice in.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FogZone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2015
United States
I love my second hand Erl so much that I just ordered a new one from Von Erl. Not sure how long it's been since they lowered the price, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was only 100 bucks to ship out a brand new Erl to me :)
Think I'll end up ordering a nano eventually too. Would imagine the taste would be even better on those considering the smaller chamber...?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I love my second hand Erl so much that I just ordered a new one from Von Erl. Not sure how long it's been since they lowered the price, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was only 100 bucks to ship out a brand new Erl to me :)
Think I'll end up ordering a nano eventually too. Would imagine the taste would be even better on those considering the smaller chamber...?
Being that I vape like 5 different tanks throughout the day, each with different flavors, all my erlks are nanoized. I find that to be the absolute favorite size of any tank I own.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
I think all atties have their place. The erlp in Nano version is my adv. I've put at least 2 liters (yes, liters!) through it and it just works. I even took it to the states for a week and I didn't bother bringing wicks, coils or any tools. Just two bottles of juice.
If there were a contest for best atty of the year, my vote would go to the erlp/erlk just for the ease of use, maintenance, weight and performance. Every person who wants to quit smoking would find this atty invaluable. Many are afraid of the fiddling and constant building and maintaining. Not so with the erlk/erlp. They work without any any need for fiddling. The o-rings lasted 15 months and the original tank about 13. This under heavy use (6ml per day, 24/7).

The kfmv3 has a smoother draw and easier build (wick) no doubt but the erlk/erlp win in size and once you learn to wick them... Super easy.

Enviado do meu GT-I9195 através de Tapatalk

capthook

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2015
North Carolina
Yup, yes, yeppers.
Just finished my weekly re-wicking and the bi-weekly re-coiling (28g/2.4id/8wraps/1.6ohms).
5 mls a day / 35 mls a week of DIY 60/40 PG/VG 8mg....
Nothing but Erl's for me.
1. best flavor
2. small/short
3. light weight
4. large juice volume
5. superior performance

So awesome to have my perfect vape.
Thanks for the upteenth time Q. :thumb:

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I use drippers and squonkers far more than any other type of atty. But there are two tanks that I still use every day - for the same reasons listed above and especially for their capacity and lack of maintenance requirements.
  1. Erlkönigin
  2. Estia
I love how the ErlK is smaller and much lighter than all those modern replaceable coil tanks coming out, yet holds more than twice as much juice. Enough for a day's outing without bringing extra juice. Disclaimer: I always have at least three mods/flavors with me.
Both tanks were brought to my attention by qorax :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I use drippers and squonkers far more than any other type of atty. But there are two tanks that I still use every day - for the same reasons listed above and especially for their capacity and lack of maintenance requirements.
  1. Erlkönigin
  2. Estia
I love how the ErlK is smaller and much lighter than all those modern replaceable coil tanks coming out, yet holds more than twice as much juice. Enough for a day's outing without bringing extra juice. Disclaimer: I always have at least three mods/flavors with me.
Both tanks were brought to my attention by qorax :)
amazing how simple the design is and soo light! I couldn't imagine vaping something like those other big and bulky tanks. Even the kayfun lite (which I don't vape anymore because of the airflow ) is just kind of big to me now. Never purchased the k4 because the erlk ruined me size wise. I have purchased the km3 , it's awesome and a nice size but I still prefer the shortness and width of the erlks. I found an old fogger that I vaped on occasions and what a monster.

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
Seems like this company is sort of dead? We'll never have a v2 =(

I don't see anything that would indicate that the company has gone under. Rather, with the EU's Tobacco Products Directive limiting tank size to 2ml, it probably means that isn't worth the risk for them to make a v2 that they might not be able to sell in 2016. For example, their most recent product is the Von Erl S1, which has a 2ml capacity.

Reactions: FogZone

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I don't see anything that would indicate that the company has gone under. Rather, with the EU's Tobacco Products Directive limiting tank size to 2ml, it probably means that isn't worth the risk for them to make a v2 that they might not be able to sell in 2016. For example, their most recent product is the Von Erl S1, which has a 2ml capacity.
Got any pics of this Von Erl S1?

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Got any pics of this Von Erl S1?

Here ya go...

http://shop.vonerl.com/en/e-cigarettes/starter-sets/481/s1.

S1-Silver_Angle_465_630x630.jpg

s1.jpg

_DSF3472-Edit.jpg

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Cleaning up

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
@retired1 :
Dear sir,

Pls close the thread down b'coz I have understood there's no point requesting counterfeiters to avoid mocking at authentic threads. However respectful we are it seems that their lobby is stronger in this place and they get their way.

Thanks for the opportunity.

QORAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread