Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The 510 – a Durable Yet Joyful Titan of an E-cig

FabulousFive-Ten.jpg

Part 1 of 3

You’ve read about it; you’ve heard people rave about it … but what is it? What makes it so special? What do you need to order to make it work? And what do you do with it when it arrives at your doorstep?

Well, you’ve come to the right place; this is where all secrets will be revealed … with a little help from the three wise men – and woman – from the Electronic Cigarette Forum (ECF).

Background

This guide assumes that you know what the heck an electronic cigarette is (and are familiar with such terms as e-liquid, vapor, and throat hit) and why it is so wonderful. [If you don’t, see my Wonderful World of Vaping Illustrated Guide on ECF.] Perhaps you are in the process of deciding which of the scores of devices will become your first e-cig. Or maybe you already are a “vaper” and have been using a device that is not all you hoped it would be.

Since this is a “personal” guide, you need to know where I am coming from. I found my way to Drew’s* 510 via a more convoluted course than most.

* [Drew (one of those “wise men”) is the chap who owns and operates NHaler, one of the preeminent suppliers of e-cigarettes. His screen name on ECF is Drewsworld. But he’s a real friendly guy; you don’t have to call him Mr. Sworld. ;) In fact, he prefers ‘Drew.’]

My first PV (i.e., personal vaporizer, yet another name for these gizmos) was the KR808D-1, another of the many great models to be found in NHaler’s little shop of wonders. It’s a bit larger (and heavier) than most e-cigs and the simplest – it takes longer to pronounce ‘kay-are-eight-oh-eight-dee-one’ than to put it together and begin vaping. But I didn’t particularly like the flavors that were available in the disposable cartomizers at that time and I was going through them at a rapid rate (more rapidly than my bank balance could handle) and I didn’t know how to refill them.

mye-cigjourney.jpg

So I moved on to a much longer e-cig, the DSE801 penstyle (155 mm), which Drew carried at that time. I really liked it (and still do). It delivered the big three (vapor, flavor, and throat hit) very well and the length didn’t bother me. Then I heard about an even bigger (and much more expensive) e-cig, the Prodigy. I figured bigger is better and you get what you pay for (and it was our wedding anniversary, so my wife splurged on it for me). And I wasn’t wrong; that monster does knock the big three out of the ballpark. But it is clunky and awkward to carry around in my shirt pocket. And, for me, it often was too intense. You see, I like to vape … a lot. Most of the time, I want a smooth vaping experience with good vapor and flavor, but not with a throat hit that knocks me over. [I still use my Prodigy whenever I want to be hit hard and strong and/or don’t have much time to do it in.]

During this period, I was posting installments of my WWV Guide, which Drew saw and liked what he read. He asked me to write a similar guide for his 510 model and sent me a complimentary unit to check out.

[So know this upfront: unlike the WWV Guide, I have received an inducement (which also included some other NHaler e-cig goodies) to write this. However, my commission from Drew was to write the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the 510 from NHaler. So I have been compensated for my time, but not for my opinion. Yes, I will be emphasizing the positive and plugging NHaler (deservedly), but you will get accurate facts (to the best of my knowledge) and my actual opinion.]

As you might imagine, I was pretty excited when that box of early Christmas presents arrived. And when I opened the little white box inside (containing the 510), you know what my first reaction was? This thing is cute! [Remember where I was coming from.] And when I started using it: This is so smooth! Well we’ll talk more about that as we get into this.

So that’s how I got here.

What is a Five-Ten?

The 510 is a “Mini” class e-cig, i.e., smaller than a “Penstyle” (second from the top of this photo) but larger than an analog cigarette-sized “Super-Mini” (at the very bottom of the photo). It strikes what many of us find to be the perfect balance between performance and ease of handling.

rangeofe-cigs-510highlighted.jpg

A Rose by Any Other Name

For the dramaturgically deprived, this heading refers to a line from an obscure playwright’s theatre piece about adolescent infatuation: “A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” I think what the poet was struggling to say was: Some things with different names are, in fact, identical. And that is the case with this e-cig.

We can discover some of those other names by applying what I call the “DaBoomVape Code” to the secrets hidden deep within the subtitle of this guide: Durable Yet Joyful Titan. ‘Durable’: the Dura is the name Janty has given the 510. ‘Yet’: the Yeti is the name conferred by AltSmoke. ‘Joyful’: Joye510 is how the manufacturer, Joye Technology, distinguishes this model from their others. [Have you noticed how Asian (and German) companies, in this and other industries, tend to use numbers and a couple letters to name their products (e.g., DSE901, Lexus RX350, Mercedes E350, Nokia’s N95), while we English speakers use catchy metaphors (e.g., Silver Bullet, Malibu, Jaguar, Blackberry Bold).] ‘Titan,’ bestowed by TECC and Totally Wicked, is the most puzzling: titan is “a thing of enormous size,” but the 510 is fairly small.

aroseisaroseisarose.jpg

NHaler eschews glitzy and confusing brand names (which misleadingly imply uniqueness), preferring clarity and minimalism, and calls this model simply: the 510. “A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose” – a twentieth century American update of that seventeenth century British phrase.

510510510.jpg

So got it now? They’re all the same; what varies is the cost, availability of colors, and the personalized service and support provided. [NHaler carries copper, titanium, metallic blue, white, stainless steel, black, and pink. Drew’s prices are among the lowest … and his personalized service is second to none.]

A Three-Piece E-cig

Like most electronic cigarettes, the 510 has three components, illustrated in this photo:

510components.jpg

a. The cartridge (or cart) contains the porous material that absorbs the e-liquid. In the 510, the cartridge and mouthpiece are integrated and can be either flat (“whistle-tip”) or round, both of which are sold by NHaler.
cartridge-roundandflat.jpg

b. The single most important component of the 510 is its atomizer. This is what takes the juice from the cartridge and magically transforms it into the vapor, flavor, and throat hit described in the next section; and it does so more effectively than almost every other e-cig. As shown in the photo on the right, the 510 atomizer is unexposed, sitting inside a tube, enabling non-messy dripping (an alternative to refilling carts) and delivery of a smooth inhalation experience.
atty-exteriorandinterior.jpg

c. The battery, of course, powers the atomizer. Just how reliably it does we’ll describe shortly. Notice that button on the side. That means it is a manual switch battery, putting control of the vaping experience in your hands (to your finger actually).
dondaboomvape-albums-pictures-used-posts-picture2650-joye-510-manual-switch-battery.jpg

Why the Five-Ten is Fabulous

The first generation 510 had a lot going for it, but its automatic battery had its problems: if you looked at it the wrong way, it would activate. [It wasn’t quite that bad; sight wouldn’t turn it on, but sound and movement would.] You’d take it clubbing and people would ask you: What’s that flashing thing in your pocket?

So Joye came out with the manual battery version, one of the first e-cigs to do so; and it was (and continues to be) an instant hit. This is the version that everyone thinks of (and that Drew sells) when you talk about the 510. And this takes us to the first of…

The Pros
1. This manual switch, and how well it is implemented, is one of the 510’s outstanding attributes. The button on the side of the unit puts you (rather than random forces) in control. It’s placed in just the right position for pressing with your thumb (or forefinger if you prefer) when holding the ecig between your thumb and your forefinger and/or middle finger. And that button sticks out (about 1/8”) just the right amount for easy pressing – engaging and disengaging the battery without guesswork – each and every time.
manualbatts-510vs801.jpg

[You’d have to have tried the buttons (as I have) on the manual switch batteries of other models (e.g., DSE801, DSE901, and KR808D-1) that came out after the 510 manual to really appreciate this. Some of them are simply terrible and get stuck inside the battery housing, others are so recessed you’re not really sure if the battery is engaged. Only one of the two versions of the KR808D-1 manuals I’ve used (the one sold by Drew) works fairly well, i.e., elevated a bit more than the others (but not as much as the 510) and engages fairly reliably, but with somewhat more effort than the 510.]
2. Since the battery is activated by the press of a button rather than drawing air through the atomizer, the battery can be sealed. This prevents e-liquid from leaking into the battery and damaging it – a dripper’s paradise!
sealedvsunsealed510batt.jpg

[NOTE: If you look carefully at the previous picture of the 510 and 801 manual batteries, you’ll see that the version of the 510 battery shown was unsealed. NHaler only sells the sealed version, shown immediately above.]
3. The size and light weight are just about perfect for me … and for the thousands of others who have fallen in love with the 510. At 112 mm, the 510 is not that much longer than a 100s analog cigarette (and a lot shorter than a 155 mm penstyle), but it is long enough to hold securely when pressing the manual switch button. It is appreciably lighter in weight than some of the other units in the mini class, e.g., the KR808D-1 or DSE901. The more I use it, the more I appreciate its comfort between my fingers. [I almost wrote: “comfort in my hand” – which is how I hold the Prodigy.]
relativelengthofa510.jpg

[This is a patchwork picture. All but the first model are courtesy of Nikko Daniels.]

4. The vapor production is outstanding! I was shocked by this (pleasantly so). Remember, I’m used to huge vapor churners, like the penstyle and Prodigy. I’m not sure how Joye does it in a device this size. But I don’t need to; I can just savor and appreciate it.
voluminousvapor.jpg

5. The draw and inhalation are smoother than any other device I’ve tried. It feels so light entering my mouth and throat.
lightness.jpg

Here’s how Chris and Sean summarize these qualities (in their inimitable way):

The Five-Ten May Not Be For Everyone: The CONS

However, there is no “perfect” e-cigarette (at least for everyone). Some people might prefer a different model (e.g., NHaler’s KR808D-1 or GreenCig line: G220, G300, cigar, or pipe). Or you may be like me – enjoying the 510 as one of my personal vaporizers. The following are attributes you might not like:
1. For me, the throat hit is mild.* But remember again that I’m used to the intense kick of a high-voltage device like the Prodigy. The 510 has become my “go to” device for my pacifier vaping, i.e., the mellow or non-nicotine vaping between nicotine-hit breaks. Therefore, I’ve been spending more time vaping the 510 than my KR808D-1, penstyle, or Prodigy. So this attribute may not even belong in a list of “cons.”
mellowthroathit.jpg

2. Compared to what I am used to, the flavor is subdued.* However, I’ve come to realize that I like a greater flavor intensity than most vapers. For example, vanilla and banana (and a very mild tobacco I tried recently) do nothing for me. In contrast, the intense TAB (Turkish American Blend) – a flavor that many dislike – is among my favorites.
flavor.jpg

* [NOTE: I have just discovered that the throat hit and flavor are not quite as ‘mild’ or ‘subdued’ as I first thought! It appears that the second of the two atomizers that came with my starter kit is more effective than the first. I now would describe the throat hit and flavor as good. ‘Great’ I reserve for the KR808-1 and penstyle (with or without 5V enhancement of the Prodigy). The 510’s vapor remains excellent!]
charger.jpg

3. There is a price to pay for the relatively small size: frequent recharging of the battery. 510 batteries are 150 mAh (milliamp hours), which, as a non-techie, I don’t try to analyze. I use those ratings comparatively, e.g., that’s 50% more than the 100 mAh rating of a super-mini like the M702 … and about half of the KR808D-1’s 280 mAh. You’ll get more puffs between battery recharges on the 510 than you would on a super-mini, but significantly less than the KR808D-1 or a penstyle (the battery for which is the same size as the KR808D-1). However

More Reasons the Five-Ten is Fabulous: Additional PROS

nottiredbattery.jpg

6. Unlike most, the 510 battery doesn’t gradually peter out, delivering less and less vapor and flavor … it stays strong until it runs out of power and then just stops. Believe me, that is a real advantage. I recharge my KR808D-1 and penstyle batteries when their performance starts becoming mediocre – winding up to be almost as frequently as my 510 batts.
deadbatteryrechargedtofullpower.jpg

[Energized battery image courtesy of eSmoker Online.]

7. The 510 battery recharges very quickly: about a half hour – long before your other battery has fainted (or higher mAh batteries have regained their strength).
8. The 510 was one of the first electronic cigarettes to have a PCC (personal charging case), which charges one of your batteries (and holds an additional atty and three cartridges) while you’re vaping another one. So when that one poops out, you just swap it for the freshly recharged one – even when you are out and about (and away from the battery charger plugged into a USB port or electrical outlet). So every hour or three (depending on how heavily you vape), you open the PCC in your shirt pocket or purse and swap batteries. [Quite similar to removing an analog cigarette from a pack and lighting it.]
510PCCs.jpg

Edifred2007 reviews and demonstrates the 510’s PCC (as branded by TECC) here:
YouTube - The Electronic Cigarette Company's PCC Charge Case for the Titan 510

9. And, when you are sitting at your computer, you can use a USB Passthrough, which provides a constant charge to the atomizer, so no recharging is required. It looks and feels just like a portable 510, just with a slender cord coming out the end plugged into a USB port on your computer.​
510passthroughs.jpg

Here is terraphon’s review of the 510’s USB Passthrough:

[You could even use this with one of the portable power packs (a PPP?) that Drew sells, even when you are not at your computer.]

10. And you could make your 510 longer (in millimeters and in time between recharges) with a 90 mm, 280 mAh mega battery. However, it does not fit into the PCC and NHaler doesn’t carry it. [I’ve noticed that Drew is (commendably) conservative about stocking brand new products. He likes to make sure that they are effective and will meet his customers’ needs before offering them for sale. For example, he only sells the improved version of the manual KR808D-1 battery.]
This is what MoobyGhost (the second of our three wise men) has to say about the 510:
It all sounds pretty good, right?

thrilledtoreceivea510.jpg

In Parts 2 and 3, we’ll discuss what you need to order to make it work … and what to do with it when it arrives at your doorstep.

See you then!

Last edited:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Wow! Don, you are such a gifted writer! A great read all the way through. Looking forward to the rest :)

A few months ago when I was first poking around here I came across your "Illustrated Guide" and began reading. I confidently made my first e-cig purchase the day after you posted the final part. Your Illustrated Guide should be considered Mandatory reading for ALL noobies and I am very grateful to you for your work.

Thank You!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The Fabulous Five-Ten from NHaler: A Personal Illustrated Guide

Part 2 of 3 What Should I Order?

In Part 1, you learned what NHaler’s 510 is and why it is fabulous. This installment covers what you need to order to make it work.

What you should order will depend on your budget, your lifestyle, and whether this is your very first e-cig or you already have general vaping supplies.

The Minimum Order for Any Vaper

NHaler’s $47 “Joye Tech 510 Starter KIT” contains all you need to get rolling and continue vaping for about two weeks. [Notice how Drew uses round dollar figures in pricing. No $46.99, which you have to remind yourself is really $47, not $46. And no: “Was $93.98; price slashed in half to only $46.99!” BTW, if you are upset about having to pay that extra cent, I bet Drew would throw in a penny with your order, upon request. If not, I’ll send you one. Just provide me a self-addressed stamped envelope and a modest honorarium for my time, say a cashier’s check for $10. No personal checks, please.]

NHalerstarterkit.jpg

This kit includes:
  • Two complete e-cigarettes – that is, two manual batteries and two atomizers), your choice among the seven different colors described in Part 1.

twocomplete510s.jpg

• Five cartridges – prefilled with high strength Marlboro flavor.

boxof5carts.jpg

• One wall charger – for bringing pooped out batteries back to life.

wallcharger.jpg

• An illustrated instruction manual – it’s small in size, but comprehensive in basic operating instructions … and written in real English (i.e., not an awkward translation of Chinese).

instructionmanual.jpg

• And your choice of two 6 ml juice samplers [NOTE: This is an NHaler bonus, not included in most other suppliers’ starter kits.] You can choose among dozens of flavors, most of which are unique to NHaler – either 24mg strength or 12mg “High Voltage” liquid (which is especially flavorful).

6mlsamplerbottle.jpg

Those two batteries (fully charged) will keep most vapers going for an evening out … and (if you are an occasional vaper) for a day at work. This will also sustain anyone who has access to a wall socket during the day (to recharge your batteries).

The Out and About Vaper

If you are on the go and away from a wall socket or computer USB port for many hours at a stretch, NHaler’s $75 “Joye Tech 510 Elite Kit” is perfect for you. It contains everything in the “Starter” Kit plus the PCC described in Part 1. This will keep any vaper going for at least a full day and evening. Charge one of your batteries in the PCC while you’re vaping the other and swap as needed, then charge the PCC in your computer’s USB port while you sleep. [The PCC will also hold an additional atty and two cartridges.]

NHalerElitestarterkit.jpg

The At the Computer Vaper

If you spend much of your time working (or playing) at a computer, you may want to supplement the “Starter” Kit with NHaler’s $15 “Joye Tech 510 Manual Passthrough,” instead of the PCC included in the “Elite” Kit. Let your computer (or laptop or portable power pack) power your atty and save your batteries for when you stretch your legs or your occasional ventures into the outside world.

510passthroughs.jpg

Or, if you don’t want to be tethered, get the $12.50 “Joye Tech USB combo Wall Charger for the 510” to charge your other battery at either a wall socket or USB port.

The Road Warrior Vaper

If you spend your day not in an office or at home, but in your car or truck, you’ll need either of the starter kits (Elite Kit recommended) plus the $8 “Joye Tech 12V Car Charger for the 510.” [As I write this, NHaler is out of stock on this item. So check out the $13 “Powerjolt Dual Universal 2 USB Blk Car Charger.”]

PowerJoltDualUniversal.jpg

Since you don’t smoke anymore, you don’t need your car’s cigarette lighter socket to ignite analog cigarettes. Use it to charge – simultaneously – both your PCC and anything else, e.g., MP3 player, cell phone, laptop, or even one of your batteries (using the $12.50 “Joye Tech USB combo Wall Charger for the 510”).

You may also want a travel case, described below.

The Wilderness Vaper

If you spend your day (or weekends) not in an office, at home, or in a motor vehicle, but out in the wilds (hunting, fishing, camping, lumberjacking, or bird watching), you’ll want:

powerpacks.jpg
The latter is described in detail by TheTechStop in this video:
YouTube - JESUITS - 'gadget' Ep102 - Kensington Universal Power
  • You can charge these up in your RV, SUV, or pickup truck on your way to and from the campsite, using the car charger included in the latter … or a separately purchased “Powerjolt Dual Universal 2 USB Blk Car Charger” described in the previous category.
carryingcases.jpg

[NOTE: These power packs and travel cases might also be useful for air warriors, i.e., frequent flyers, and other travelers.]

The former Boy Scout / Girl Scout Vaper

[Clarification: Notice I said ‘former.’ Drew will not sell to current boy and girl scouts. (I understand he will sell to adult scout leaders.)]

It has been a long time since I was a Scout, but I still remember the motto: Be Prepared! If that describes you, I recommend that your initial purchase include all of the following:
  • Whichever of the previously described kits and accessories seem to fit you best, plus
  • One or more extra $9 atomizers and $11.50 batteries (while you’re at it, why not choose a different color?)
atomizersandbatteries.jpg
  • One or more $4.50 five-packs of cartridges (in any of seven flavors). [In addition to trying different flavors, why not try out flat tip and round tip to see which you prefer.]
cartridges.jpg

• Last, but foremost, more juice! I mentioned that the kits would keep you going for a couple weeks. In fact, the hardware in those kits will likely keep you going for a couple months. What will need to be replenished before then is the e-liquid. Buy at least an additional 30 ml – either one 30 ml bottle or (what I recommend for a new vaper) five 6 ml sampler bottles in different flavors. NHaler carries three categories of e-liquid:
1. PG-based 24MG Nhale/Xhale Liquid – your choice of 30 flavors.

6mlsamplerbottle.jpg

2. PG-based 12Mg HIGH VOLTAGE Liquid – your choice of 28 flavors: “a more flavorful Eliquid for high voltage mods and manual battery lovers.”

highvoltagejuice.jpg

3. VG-based 8mg or 12mg “Lung Juice – “Lung juice is a new product we've created to stimulate a natural body healing process by vaping herbs that have been said to nourish the lungs and other vital organs. Lung juice is mixed with [your choice of 6] Eliquid flavors.” See the Lung Juice webpages for a listing of the ten herbs included in Drew’s restorative concoction.
lungjuice.jpg

In each category, both 6 ml and 30 ml size bottles are offered. In the first two categories, the 6 ml size is $4, the 30 ml is $18 … and a special three-pack of 30 ml bottles (i.e., 90 ml total) is $43.

threepackof30mljuices.jpg

Lung Juice – which includes so much more than just nicotine, flavor and VG – is somewhat more expensive: $5, $23, and $55, respectively.

The I Want It All Vaper

The primary recommendation here is fairly obvious – buy all of the above and even more juice. You might also want the e-Dobits, storage containers, and smaller carrying cases described at the beginning of Part 6 of the WWV Illustrated Guide.

And – to use your 510 atty with a long-lasting mega power source – you can purchase NHaler’s brand new $87 XHaler (with 510 tip)! [Add $18 for the 3.7V or 3.0V batteries and charger shown on the left ... or $36 for both sets.] Notice the myriad color choices.

XHaler-4.jpg

Whew!

In our final installment, I’ll show you what to do with this stuff when it arrives at your doorstep.

deliveryof510.jpg

Be there or be square!

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Your Hired! What do ya say Drew? :lol::lol:

One Caveat -- only if you remove the TW atties/carts from your kit :p

Thanks, SurvivorMcGyver! [If you look at the "Background" portion of Part 1, you'll see that Drew already "hired" me to write this, i.e., he plied me with a 510 kit and other e-cig & juice goodies).:D]

FYI: The kit in that photo is not my kit, but that of another ECF member: creative, but with questionable tastes in suppliers.;)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I keep reading how people get 3 or 4 hours with the 510 batts.

If I’m lucky I will get 45 minutes.

I’m wondering if it is the 5 inhale roll that I employ since originally starting too vape?

Between each roll there is a slight battery break as to avoid the cut off.

PTL for the XHALER

The only reliable way to assess frequency of battery recharging across vapers is with mAh. Everyone vapes differently: some take a puff or two occasionally, some chainvape; some take long and/or multiple inhales, some take short single puffs.

There is no question that 510 batteries poop out more quickly than penstyles, KR808D-1s or hybrids (but less quickly than super-minis). But the only important question is: will your other batt have recharged (in the PCC or wall charger) by the time your current battery poops out? For most vapers, the answer is: yes.

If you are finding that is not the case for you, Huffin & Puffin (apt user name!:cool:) - but you are otherwise enjoying the 510 - I suggest you:
  1. Buy another charger (I have several plugged in at home for my various PVs) ... OR
  2. Get another type of e-cig to switch off with, as I do with my penstyle and KR808D-1/GreenCig ... OR (as a last resort)
  3. Buy a 280 mAh mega battery from HealthCabin or from that devilish company;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OR the new 380 Mega Manual Batteries I just got in for the KR808...(not the deffective ones) that I waited 60 days for!!!! These work with the KR808 to 510 apapter on the 510...Thanks Don ...BTW this is a GREAT job you did hear...This thing reads fanatstic...I read it to my kids for a bedtime story last night!!!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
OR the new 380 Mega Manual Batteries I just got in for the KR808...(not the deffective ones) that I waited 60 days for!!!! These work with the KR808 to 510 apapter on the 510.

Now why didn't I think to suggest the adapter (even for the regular 280 mAh KR808D-1 batt)?:oops: I guess that's what separates high-powered entrepreneurs like you from sensitive literary types like me.;)

Great news about the mega batts! [Not on your website yet, though.] Little known fact: That 380 mAh is more than the battery in the $110 VP1 or Vapre-51 (360 mAh)!

As I said in Part 1: "commendably conservative" - all in the interests of the customer.:thumb: [True story: A month or so ago, I ordered the old mega battery from a supplier who shall not be named. Sorry, Drew; I couldn't wait. It didn't work right and I sent it back. In fairness, he generously replaced it with a more than comparable quantity of cartomizers (in the flavors I requested).]

Do you think you'll ever get the mega automatic batteries (that we can use with GreenCig carts)?

BTW this is a GREAT job you did hear...This thing reads fanatstic.

Thanks, Drew! I appreciate everyone's positive comments, but it's especially nice to know that "the boss" is pleased.:)

I read it to my kids for a bedtime story last night!!!

Yeah, right!:rolleyes:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OK so I guilded the lily a touch, but my daughter was entertained whilst I was read looking at my screen !!! The battery is on my site under KR808D-1 MEGA BATTERY and there is also an adapter to use with Greencig Carts:D

I have to go to my site now and re-catagorise my menu I guess...
Drew

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread