The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012

lol, they stopped scanning mine for some reason. It just went from china-> LA Customs, then randomly arrived at my post office 2 hours ago. I hate when they do that. They make me check constantly but they dont actually track it :p, too bad tomorrow is a sunday otherwise i would have had my stuff tomorrow! :facepalm: just one more day, i can do it... i can do it..:laugh:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
throat hit could be due to too high a nic level than you are used to our to high of pg than you are used to....go higher vg to help smooth it out....you can place a drop or two of vg into your tank to help with the juice you have.....

theres also that whole thing of putting too much current into your coils, you could be just burning the crap out of your throat with flaming hot vapor lol.

socalsailor

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
Seal Beach, CA
I ordered an Arrow 100W box mod and an Aeolus clone on Friday. Got the shipping notification Saturday morning. Hopefully customs doesn't hold up the package for too long, I'm interested to try out the mod. It seems like it got mixed reviews. Hopefully it works well in the 35-55W range, as I don't plan to vape much higher than that anyway.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
the eagle has landed, well 3 eagles. Quality is superb.

3 smpl clones, one on the right is topped with a sod5k rda, left topped with a rogue rda. both teflon drip tips.

jGJxmwE.jpg

ordered 3 smpls, 5 rogue rdas, 25 teflon drip tips, 20ml pet plastic dropper bottles. soooo nice! all of them! I think it's safe to say I wont be vapeshopping for a while with all these backups now :laugh:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
the eagle has landed, well 3 eagles. Quality is superb.

3 smpl clones, one on the right is topped with a sod5k rda, left topped with a rogue rda. both teflon drip tips.

jGJxmwE.jpg

ordered 3 smpls, 5 rogue rdas, 25 teflon drip tips, 20ml pet plastic dropper bottles. soooo nice! all of them! I think it's safe to say I wont be vapeshopping for a while with all these backups now :laugh:
I said that about hardware. Now all my money's going into DIY juice. It never stops. :facepalm: :laugh:

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
All I'm going to say is that the Athena Smart-30 4200mah is the cats pajamas. This thing is awesome.

My short term review. (From FT)

Box came plastic wrapped and the unit had a protective sleeve. Included is the unit, usb charge cord, instruction manual and ego adapter. The unit does have a protective plastic over the screen so don't be surprised if it appears scuffed up, just peel it back to see a flawless clean screen.

I'm very surprised by this little guy. It's smaller then I had imagined (Same height as a Kanger T3S) yet has great weight to it, very good feel in the hand and not awkward like I thought it might be. I ordered this the first day it arrived on here and it would appear as though I got the revised version listed a couple days ago as it has black screws and is spring loaded, the one pictured has chrome screws and is adjustable via flat head screw. Win for me!
The power button is a bit sensitive (I'm used to the mvp, HARD!), with no lockable feature I can see it MAYBE getting pressed in a pocket. The finish is much like the MVP V2's black grainy version, I love it! Screen is level (Not cockeyed) and is easily legible. Shows Ohms, Volts, battery life, current VV/VW setting, 10sec cutoff timer and "No atomizer" if one isn't connected.
If it holds up I do plan on buying another. I will update this review once I get some quality time with it.

P.s. It does have passthrough. Buttons have very little jiggle.

https://www.fasttech.com/product/2198504

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10011436/2260502-smart-30-4200mah-vv-vw-variable-voltage-wattage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread