The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Interesting...it was grayed out and not selectable when I tried to order...

edit to add: I wonder if that's an Illinois vs Wisconsin thing...
I placed my most recent order five days ago, and paid with PP.
There are a few items that are blocked by Paypal because of copyright issues, etc., so you'd need a different pay method for those.
When you hit "Secure Checkout," it didn't allow you to pay by credit card? :blink: The thing about their credit card system is that you have to send them a picture of the card - dunno how comfortable you are with that - but maybe it's something you might have to open a ticket up for to arrange in advance or ask how to proceed...

Or you can use PP to buy a gift certificate and use that to pay for your order.

Reactions: KentA

cincocc

Jul 27, 2015
Illinois, USA
There are a few items that are blocked by Paypal because of copyright issues, etc., so you'd need a different pay method for those.
When you hit "Secure Checkout," it didn't allow you to pay by credit card? :blink: The thing about their credit card system is that you have to send them a picture of the card - dunno how comfortable you are with that - but maybe it's something you might have to open a ticket up for to arrange in advance or ask how to proceed...

Or you can use PP to buy a gift certificate and use that to pay for your order.

No credit card option at checkout for what I was looking at, but just put Cloutank dry vaporizer in the cart and it had PP as an option but then I added a tank and no PP option. Oh well...I keep waiting for them to legalize marijuana but they keep not doing it, ROFL! Maybe I should get a Cloutank, just in case...ya reckon? Personally, I think the world would be a much better place with old ladies running around with cotton mouth and the munchies...or politicians...It's been a few decades but I don't recall ever wanting to start a war...

cincocc

Jul 27, 2015
Illinois, USA
And no - I won't be sending a picture of my credit card. The last time anyone even LOOKED at my card, the cc company called to verify that I wasn't trying to buy a ticket on Turkish Airlines after the kid at Godfather's Pizza wrote my cc number down because their cc machine wasn't working. I don't think anyone's looked at any of my credit cards since then, and that was...geez...almost 10 years ago.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Like Cindy mentioned,you can buy a gift card through them for items that paypal won't cover,although when i tried a while back i couldn't find a way to buy gift cards haha,but another way,which i've done a few times,is buy something else that paypal will cover for the same amount,then as soon as it shows as a paid order,cancel it and request store credit.I did this and they credit it almost instantly,then you can use that credit to get what you really wanted.

Reactions: cindycated

cincocc

Jul 27, 2015
Illinois, USA
Like Cindy mentioned,you can buy a gift card through them for items that paypal won't cover,although when i tried a while back i couldn't find a way to buy gift cards haha,but another way,which i've done a few times,is buy something else that paypal will cover for the same amount,then as soon as it shows as a paid order,cancel it and request store credit.I did this and they credit it almost instantly,then you can use that credit to get what you really wanted.

I can get by without fasttech. It's not like I'm going to be buying a bunch of stuff. Once I get my Nautilus mini, I'll be done until something breaks.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Ordered a couple more packs of .5 subtank occs since they're so cheap. Again they sent the vertical coils. I'm guessing that's all they carry now. Fine by me, I really like them. I also ordered a subtank mini clone for $12, figured what the hell at that price. I wouldn't even know the difference between that and my original authentic that I paid $40 for.

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Interesting...it was grayed out and not selectable when I tried to order...

edit to add: I wonder if that's an Illinois vs Wisconsin thing...
Most likely your order contained Aspire items - Paypal was pressurised by Aspire due non-authorised other than their authorised distributor sales (at Mfrs recommended resale price)- which includes FT - so Paypal not available for those orders.
Have seen the solution others have successfully used - buy an FT Gift Certificate for the total value of your order, cancel your original order, make another similar order and use the Gift Certificate to pay for it.

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
I have bought a lot of "cheap junk" from FT and it all worked great. just receive 2 protank 2 tanks, only took 8 days to get them but I paid a buck extra for faster shipping instead of using their free shipping.liked my orchid V3 so much that I just ordered an orchid V4 yesterday.$9.67 Orchid V4 Styled Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 4.0ml / stainless steel + PC tank at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping it was shipped today and if their shipping remains as fast as its been I should have it by next saturday.

I'm not exactly sure what I was relpying to in that quote...But it was more then likely a joke. I was with the first group to jump on the FT train when they first started selling ecig stuff. FT was my go to for the first two years of vaping and is where I still get some of my little dodads. They do have a lot of junk though but also a lot of good stuff. I've learned what to buy and what not to buy :)

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I always use Paypal, except for Aspire anything when I have to use my CC<

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions.
1 How do you convert rebate points into vouchers?
2. Since I need a small TC mod before my vacation, and the iStick 40 (supposed to have shipped yesterday) has gone into restocking, what do you think of this: $39.19 Authentic Shield Cig Mini 40W TC Temperature Control Variable Wattage VW APV Box Mod - 1-40W / 1*18650 / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping The black model is supposed to be in stock and should ship next day.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I always use Paypal, except for Aspire anything when I have to use my CC<

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions.
1 How do you convert rebate points into vouchers?
2. Since I need a small TC mod before my vacation, and the iStick 40 (supposed to have shipped yesterday) has gone into restocking, what do you think of this: $39.19 Authentic Shield Cig Mini 40W TC Temperature Control Variable Wattage VW APV Box Mod - 1-40W / 1*18650 / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping The black model is supposed to be in stock and should ship next day.
I think you just open a ticket and ask them. I know you have to have 10 points minimum before they'll do it and it's $10 for every 10 points. I don't know if this still applies (they added "rolling points" last year, that's why we all got cashed out, so not sure now), but I think points expire within a year after you've earned them. Maybe ask about that too, then come back and let us know. :laugh:

And they've dropped review points down to 0.15! :grr:

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I think you just open a ticket and ask them. I know you have to have 10 points minimum before they'll do it and it's $10 for every 10 points. I don't know if this still applies (they added "rolling points" last year, that's why we all got cashed out, so not sure now), but I think points expire within a year after you've earned them. Maybe ask about that too, then come back and let us know. :laugh:

And they've dropped review points down to 0.15! :grr:

As I write I have 10.39 active points to be precise. I have written to them though I don't expect an answer for at least another 24 hours since it is Sunday. I will let you know what they say or do. I would like to use those points towards the purchase of another mod before I go on vacation at the end of the month.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Update the rebate points redemption.

I did write to them and they have converted my points to a gift certificate worth $10. It could happen automatically because i received two emails - one in reply to my ticket and another saying they have converted my points and this last mentioned preceded the reply to my ticket in being sent. But in any case no harm in opening and ticket and they reply pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread