The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
My new Super Subtank mini creation
otlt2p.jpg

wb5qq1.jpg

2ymyvkj.jpg

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Does anyone know how you buy gift certificates on FT? I've been all over the site, and can't figure it out.
Try the mobile site. I've heard that shows a gift cert option when the full site didn't.

I know someone asked support why some showed the option when others didn't and they said it took "premier" status, whatever that is. I have the GC option so I guess I'm premier. Lol. That's ridiculous.

Some countries don't allow GC's for some weird reason. I don't know which ones don't since the USA does.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Great, I don't need gambling addicted mods :p

ETA is 4 days so Sat delivery hopefully.

Looks like a day early, at least for me. It's set up to arrive my local post office by tomorrow morning, so I expect delivery tomorrow.

My other shipment that was sitting as "Origin post preparing shipment" in Beijing since the 10th just arrived in the Metro, NY column. Hopefully in a post office facility, and not just dumped on some street in the metro area. Never saw it listed that way before.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I've always liked the looks of those long tips then I imagine using them. Are they awkward to use???

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Like he said!!! Its a cool vape and allot of flavor. That's why I use them. I only use it at home. I needed allot of room for e juice and a nice throat hit with flavor so I bought the long kangertech top cap and a nice long drip tip and It worked. ANd I use the Rba base and build my own coil. I make twisted coils on my drill and wrap 6 times around a 2.5 bit! Awesomeness.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Looks like a day early, at least for me. It's set up to arrive my local post office by tomorrow morning, so I expect delivery tomorrow.

My other shipment that was sitting as "Origin post preparing shipment" in Beijing since the 10th just arrived in the Metro, NY column. Hopefully in a post office facility, and not just dumped on some street in the metro area. Never saw it listed that way before.
Got mine yesterday :p
2016-07-15%2001.42.15_zpsnbzgoyma.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread