The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Very good to know. Thank you. I joined CASAA, I've written to my congressman & signed some petitions. I sure hope everyone's combined efforts will be successful and all of this stocking up will be in vain. No matter what, I feel I am in a better place because I've taken the time to learn and to get involved.
I'm not an authority on this stuff and have lots to learn, still figuring it out. I just heard from someone else that tends to know more that those restrictions apply to business, not personal sales. Meaning no issue buying overseas. Idk. I find it hard to believe the FDA would leave that open long term so????

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm not an authority on this stuff and have lots to learn, still figuring it out. I just heard from someone else that tends to know more that those restrictions apply to business, not personal sales. Meaning no issue buying overseas. Idk. I find it hard to believe the FDA would leave that open long term so????

Oh, not to worry. I have no doubt they'll get around to it. Probably the day right after I make a large overseas purchase.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Oh, not to worry. I have no doubt they'll get around to it. Probably the day right after I make a large overseas purchase.
That's what i was afraid of last week.I had a $90 order coming from another place in China,and it looked like it was going to hit customs right on 8/8,i was sweating bullets haha.Luckily it moved a bit faster than expected and went through customs on 8/6 and was at my door on the 8th,i was a nervous wreck the whole time,$90 would have been a big chunk to lose.

Runamok3x

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
New Paltz, NY, USA
I had a small order hit customs after 8/8 and was delivered fine. New record for me 6 days from China
It was for 2x of $10.74 Goblin Mini V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 3.5ml / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
image.jpg

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I think FT might be safe because they do so much business of other stuff. The smaller vape only's are under the radar for now.

It's just eerie the FDA is leaving that avenue of new products wide open. One theory was to clamp down domestically, forcing many to close or reduce inventory, then hit overseas vendors. Consumers would be stranded at that point.

Whatever. One thing I'm sure of is the FDA has a long game plan.

Reactions: Slots

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Reactions: aikanae1

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    By the looks of things your package actually skipped customs, and someone else had that happen in another thread as well.

No, it passed through ISC New York, which is their customs clearing facility. The NY one always seems to be very fast.

smokin95

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2013
    USA
    Noon question about FT, I placed a big order last night, a few things said ships immediately, some said ships in 2 days, some says ships in a week. Will the items ship out at different times? Or all together in one package based on the longest wait time?

Also how are their ego twists quality wise? I ordered a fixed voltage ego from them a few years back and it was the only ego that actually stopped working on me.

Reactions: aikanae1

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    Noon question about FT, I placed a big order last night, a few things said ships immediately, some said ships in 2 days, some says ships in a week. Will the items ship out at different times? Or all together in one package based on the longest wait time?

It will ship when all products for ready. It is better to make smaller orders.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az

Also how are their ego twists quality wise? I ordered a fixed voltage ego from them a few years back and it was the only ego that actually stopped working on me.
    The ego's are made by different manufacturers and imo, a gamble. FT does have their store warranty. The authentics are authentic and worth the extra $. There's been some recent clearance sales stateside that are good.

Products ship together. If it hasn't shipped in 2 weeks, you can ask for it to be split and what they have ready will ship immediately. NC. They might split earlier but there'd be a charge for shipping.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Aug 15th
    Summer sale 10% off site wide.
    You know where to go for more info.

I'm liking these monthly sales at FT. I hope they continue.

Crap. I placed 14 FT orders in the last 3 weeks and no real sales. I have one $30 order not shipped but it is for Aspire coils and if I cancel, add another week or two to the lead time. :mad:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I had 25 glass replacement tanks arrive today and I think ONE might have a tiny chip out of it. Can't find the chip but there was a tiny shard of glass in the packaging.

Pretty amazing. I have has a bunch of different shipments arrive containing replacement glasses and have only recieved one broken thus far.

Edit: I am averaging 2-3 weeks from order to receipt in Canada provided nothing is backordered. Not too bad.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread