The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
If it helps i just been through this. I filed a complaint with the post office. They informed me processed through customs does not mean it has cleared customs. My order sat in NYC customs for seven weeks. It eventually arrived but without tracking updates. My next order arrived in 10 days through the same customs. The post office will just tell you it is still in customs.
Thanks,that actually helps quite a bit.I always thought processed through customs meant it had cleared.This one showed processed 4 days before 2 packages from Fasttech were processed,but they went right on after that scan,and were at my door a few days later,so i started thinking maybe the other got lost.
The one i'm waiting on is from Focal which may explain the hold up.I have seen posts saying customs is forwarding vaping products to the Fda for inspection,and since that is all Focal sells,it's pretty obvious when they see that name,that is what's in the package,where it's harder with Fasttech stuff since they have a large variety of stuff.They should at least scan the package so people know where their stuff is though.

Reactions: Dubminer

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thanks,that actually helps quite a bit.I always thought processed through customs meant it had cleared.This one showed processed 4 days before 2 packages from Fasttech were processed,but they went right on after that scan,and were at my door a few days later,so i started thinking maybe the other got lost.
The one i'm waiting on is from Focal which may explain the hold up.I have seen posts saying customs is forwarding vaping products to the Fda for inspection,and since that is all Focal sells,it's pretty obvious when they see that name,that is what's in the package,where it's harder with Fasttech stuff since they have a large variety of stuff.They should at least scan the package so people know where their stuff is though.
There's scanning codes for what's inside packages and I'm pretty sure FT is following procedure since there's a big list of countries they won't ship vape gear to anymore, including Mexico. I've heard vape gear was getting screened by FDA too. I think our days are numbered since all imports require us to register as manufacturers Dec 31st. I can't even guess what that'll be like.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dieseler

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have one that has that since Sept 29th, it happens. I have had that happen in the past, and it just show up in my mail box without any updates. USPS tracking sucks sometimes, but remember, that has nothing to do with FT, it is the postal service and out of their hands. :)
Well this one finally arrived today in Miami, so hopefully I will get it next week, which will put it just over 2 weeks from order, still not bad from China. :)

Reactions: grandmato5

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
From what I understand they are wholesale/bulk purchases, not retail like we buy. Might work for a coop, but why would you order 10+ of one device? (some minimum's I have seen are 100+)
A lot of the mins for clone rdas are 5-10 pcs. I usually buy multiples of the atomizers I like too. I have an account but never pulled the trigger.

You can do group buys with others too.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Has anyone used Alibaba?
I've been in group buys that have used them, but only those with experienced hosts using a store they already have a track record with. Even then I think twice. There are some good shops but knowing which ones is a challenge. A good share of stuff is cloned even if they say authentic. Do use Paypal for goods as insurance.

Heaven Gifts has a retailer program that I know some use for bulk buys. I've contacted FT for quotes on 10 or more and their prices were competitive. I'm surprised no US dealer has stepped into the bulk buy arena that I know of yet, but several have wholesale and I don't see why they wouldn't accommodate someone if asked. Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: MMW

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Well,,,,,,,,,,,I had my first not so great experience with Fasttech since I ordered a mod 4 years ago that never showed up,,,,,,,

believe it or not, delivery was 14 days,,,,,,,from order date to arrival at my house, I was STUNNED,,,,,,,,

but what I ordered wasn't worth it,,,,,,,,

I had bought locally a couple of Totally Wicked CS tanks (rebranded eleaf gs tanks), and thought I'd get a few more and some coils for them,,,,,,62 bucks worth of coils and tanks,,,,,,,,

they taste burnt, no matter how low the power,,,,,,,live and learn, I guess,,,,,,

Went out locally and bought an Aspire Nautilus, and am loving it,,,,,,,,

Don't get me wrong, I've ordered plenty of stuff from Fasttech that was fabulous,,,,I used to do a big order 2x a year for tanks and coils (Iclear 30) and I always loved them,,,,,,,but I won't be ordering any more of these,,,,,,,

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Anyone know how to turn rebate points into a GC?

I would like to convert some of my points but there is zero info on the FT site re: how to actually do this.

Thx!
What are rebate points?

You can exchange for a $10 gift certificate for every 10 active rebate points collected.

To use gift certificates, simply enter them during checkout, under payment options. Gift certificates are non-refundable but are otherwise good as cash.

Collecting Points

Rebate points representing 1% of your PayPal/Credit Card payments or 3% of Bitcoin payments, are automatically added to your account after orders are placed on FastTech.com. Extra points can be gained by participating in promotional events and FastTech forum discussions.

Note: wholesale or customized orders created through customer advocates (i.e. orders not placed directly via FastTech.com) are not eligible for points.
Refunds

When refunds are made to PayPal or credit card accounts, rebate points are cancelled accordingly. Note that refunding to store credits or gift certificates does not cause points to be cancelled.

Validity

As payments can be refunded within 60 days, your rebate points remains "pending" for the first 60 days they are issued. Pending points cannot be transferred or redeemed for gift certificates.

All rebate points expire 1-year after their date of collection.

Note: FastTech implemented a new rolling expiry points system in late 2014 and got rid of an old static expiry date for all points. During the transition, as a special one-time offer for the year of 2014, all expired active points were converted into a gift card on 11/10/2014.

Rounding

The minimum value for rebate points issued is 0.01. If your purchase is less than $0.50, rebate point rewarded becomes 0 after rounding.

Disclaimers

Rebate points is simply a points system. These points do not carry any monetary value themselves.

Reactions: DavidOck

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I placed an order with fasttech a week or two back and mistakenly assigned it to ship via singapore post. It's tracking page says the package has arrived in the US. It appears the package will be untrackable from here on. Has anyone had a package come this way? Will the outcome be the same as going via USPS?

Reactions: aikanae1

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What are rebate points?

You can exchange for a $10 gift certificate for every 10 active rebate points collected.

To use gift certificates, simply enter them during checkout, under payment options. Gift certificates are non-refundable but are otherwise good as cash.

Collecting Points

Rebate points representing 1% of your PayPal/Credit Card payments or 3% of Bitcoin payments, are automatically added to your account after orders are placed on FastTech.com. Extra points can be gained by participating in promotional events and FastTech forum discussions.

Note: wholesale or customized orders created through customer advocates (i.e. orders not placed directly via FastTech.com) are not eligible for points.
Refunds

When refunds are made to PayPal or credit card accounts, rebate points are cancelled accordingly. Note that refunding to store credits or gift certificates does not cause points to be cancelled.

Validity

As payments can be refunded within 60 days, your rebate points remains "pending" for the first 60 days they are issued. Pending points cannot be transferred or redeemed for gift certificates.

All rebate points expire 1-year after their date of collection.

Note: FastTech implemented a new rolling expiry points system in late 2014 and got rid of an old static expiry date for all points. During the transition, as a special one-time offer for the year of 2014, all expired active points were converted into a gift card on 11/10/2014.

Rounding

The minimum value for rebate points issued is 0.01. If your purchase is less than $0.50, rebate point rewarded becomes 0 after rounding.

Disclaimers

Rebate points is simply a points system. These points do not carry any monetary value themselves.
Saw this but no actual detail on how to convert from rebate points to GCs.

Reactions: Burnie

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I placed an order with fasttech a week or two back and mistakenly assigned it to ship via singapore post. It's tracking page says the package has arrived in the US. It appears the package will be untrackable from here on. Has anyone had a package come this way? Will the outcome be the same as going via USPS?
I have recieved dozens of SIngPost FT shipments.,no tracking, but always made it to me via regular post.

Runamok3x

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2014
New Paltz, NY, USA

I would like to convert some of my points but there is zero info on the FT site re: how to actually do this.

Thx!
I had to contact support and they opened a ticket and converted my points to a gift certificate

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Saw this but no actual detail on how to convert from rebate points to GCs.
I figured once you had enough points to redeem, a button would appear to redeem them. Never had enough myself, so I don't know. :( If you have enough points, contacting customer service like runamok said is a good idea.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I have recieved dozens of SIngPost FT shipments.,no tracking, but always made it to me via regular post.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm anticipating this one, an Evic Basic to be the bottom end of a stealth rig, Nipple rda on top with a different deck so there's a juice well and zero VG DIY liquid for good measure. If they can't see the mod and they can't see vapor all that's left is the gesture.

BTW I got a package from FT yesterday that was unexpected. The reason it was unexpected is I didn't order it. They used my shipping address but the contact phone was wrong. It was a pennies item of no value. I sent them a photo of the goods and the package label.

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY

Thx!
Under Forums on the right hand side of the site click on "Rebate points" you'll then see a thread that says "Rebate points converting please" go into that thread and request your points be converted. Your GC will show up in your account within a few days.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Well,,,,,,,,,,,I had my first not so great experience with Fasttech since I ordered a mod 4 years ago that never showed up,,,,,,,

believe it or not, delivery was 14 days,,,,,,,from order date to arrival at my house, I was STUNNED,,,,,,,,

but what I ordered wasn't worth it,,,,,,,,

I had bought locally a couple of Totally Wicked CS tanks (rebranded eleaf gs tanks), and thought I'd get a few more and some coils for them,,,,,,62 bucks worth of coils and tanks,,,,,,,,

they taste burnt, no matter how low the power,,,,,,,live and learn, I guess,,,,,,

Went out locally and bought an Aspire Nautilus, and am loving it,,,,,,,,

Don't get me wrong, I've ordered plenty of stuff from Fasttech that was fabulous,,,,I used to do a big order 2x a year for tanks and coils (Iclear 30) and I always loved them,,,,,,,but I won't be ordering any more of these,,,,,,,
Ewww. The eleaf coils are one of the things I stocked up on. I heard the 1.5 were good but the 1.2 were best. I have oodles of both.

The GS styled tank had good reviews too. I've come close to getting one. It's not an expensive tank so there's minor savings, it's more about convenience of one stop shopping. Sweet Vapes carries the full eleaf tank series.

Did you try rebuilding? There's several threads and videos. I haven't done it.

Nautilus reigns supreme for mtl. The only real challenge has been the Kabuki and FT's clone was better than the original. It's fiddly imo.

I would stay with Nautilus forever if it had a useable rba.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Under Forums on the right hand side of the site click on "Rebate points" you'll then see a thread that says "Rebate points converting please" go into that thread and request your points be converted. Your GC will show up in your account within a few days.
I sent a note to support and they converted them right away. :thumb:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welp...I bought this thing : $21.31 Magnum Mini Styled 18350 Mod Kit - 1*18350 / built-in 4ml e-liquid bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
It arrived with a hole in the dang bottle...it leaked when I filled it up and squeezed it !
What a mess !
Well Fasttech wants a video of the bottle leaking and I have no way of doing that...nor do I want to make a mess again.
(just send me a dang bottle...seriously !)
Does anyone have a clue where I can find a replacement bottle for this thing ?
It's a short fat bottle with a widish mouth, not like anything I've seen before.
I don't even have any 5ml bottles and caps hanging around to see if I can substitute/mod :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread