The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
That's such a shame. I've been tempted to buy that too. It's cute. But, must have a bottle that doesn't leak. You don't happen to have a little REO bottle laying around?

I have one for my Woodvil but not my mini...it looks like the mini bottle would be too tall tho

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I have one for my Woodvil but not my mini...it looks like the mini bottle would be too tall tho
In the pictures,it looks like the little 5ml bottles i have for my diy samples,but then like you mentioned,it looks like the mouth is wider than a regular bottle.Have you tried a plastic tip thingy from a standard bottle to see if it fits in that one?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Welp...I bought this thing : $21.31 Magnum Mini Styled 18350 Mod Kit - 1*18350 / built-in 4ml e-liquid bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
It arrived with a hole in the dang bottle...it leaked when I filled it up and squeezed it !
What a mess !
Well fasttech wants a video of the bottle leaking and I have no way of doing that...nor do I want to make a mess again.
(just send me a dang bottle...seriously !)
Does anyone have a clue where I can find a replacement bottle for this thing ?
It's a short fat bottle with a widish mouth, not like anything I've seen before.
I don't even have any 5ml bottles and caps hanging around to see if I can substitute/mod :(
That sucks :( But they have been asking for video's of problems for quite a while, even when a picture will work just as good. I looked around and can not find a bottle that would work. :( But after reading the reviews, don't think I would have purchased it. :(

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Welp...I bought this thing : $21.31 Magnum Mini Styled 18350 Mod Kit - 1*18350 / built-in 4ml e-liquid bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
It arrived with a hole in the dang bottle...it leaked when I filled it up and squeezed it !
What a mess !
Well Fasttech wants a video of the bottle leaking and I have no way of doing that...nor do I want to make a mess again.
It's a short fat bottle with a widish mouth, not like anything I've seen before.
I don't even have any 5ml bottles and caps hanging around to see if I can substitute/mod :(

My grandson has that mod Classie. It's worked surprisingly well for him. :) I'll check the bottle against some odd bottles I have around here and see if I can find one that will fit and let you know in the morning. :)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015

I bought some 4mL sample bottles from Desert Vapes in early July. They were 10/$1.75. They look like the bottle shown in the pic of the mod on FT.

10-Pack of 4ml Sample Bottles - Ignore the tab at the top that says Unicorn Bottles...they're not. Also there's a misplaced 15mL beside the cap color Blue in the description. Tish must have been sleepy when she did the description. :)

Can you measure the bottle diameter & height, and also the diameter of the opening? I'll check those measurements against the bottles I got and see if that's the size that would fit in it.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@classwife
10-Pack of 4ml Sample Bottles
-
Ignore the tab at the top that says Unicorn Bottles...they're not. Also there's a misplaced 15mL beside the cap color Blue in the description. Tish must have been sleepy when she did the description. :)

Edit: Do you have a ruler that has standard and metric measurements that most have now?

Last edited:
Reactions: classwife

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@classwife - Or...how about comparing your leaky bottle to these things I just used:

I turned 1 of my bottles upside down, and placed a dime on the bottom of it. It's exactly the same diameter as the bottom of the bottle.

As far as the diameter of the opening - A regular cheapo Papermate pen or Bic pen will just fit inside the opening. Or...the bottom of 1 of the silicone driptips from FT can just be squeezed into it and fit. A regular rigid bottom of a drip tip won't though. As far as height of the bottle (without the tip & cap) - it's 40mm tall

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
@classwife - Or...how about comparing your leaky bottle to these things I just used:

I turned 1 of my bottles upside down, and placed a dime on the bottom of it. It's exactly the same diameter as the bottom of the bottle.

As far as the diameter of the opening - A regular cheapo Papermate pen or Bic pen will just fit inside the opening. Or...the bottom of 1 of the silicone driptips from FT can just be squeezed into it and fit. A regular rigid bottom of a drip tip won't though. As far as height of the bottle (without the tip & cap) - it's 40mm tall

I'll find stuff at work tomorrow to use as measuring tools :lol:

the ones in that link look too narrow at the mouth - but, if I use the whole thing and give the lid a hole...
If they fit in the silly thing !

Reactions: DavidOck

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I'll find stuff at work tomorrow to use as measuring tools :lol:

the ones in that link look too narrow at the mouth - but, if I use the whole thing and give the lid a hole...
    If they fit in the silly thing !

I did look at the mod and looked at the discussions on it in the fasttech forums, someone asked if they would get replacement bottles and their staff said to keep a eye on the new releases, so seems they will be getting just the bottles, but know that isn't a quick easy fix now though, but thought I would mention anyway :)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2012
    Plant City, FL
    Ewww. The eleaf coils are one of the things I stocked up on. I heard the 1.5 were good but the 1.2 were best. I have oodles of both.

The GS styled tank had good reviews too. I've come close to getting one. It's not an expensive tank so there's minor savings, it's more about convenience of one stop shopping. Sweet Vapes carries the full eleaf tank series.

Did you try rebuilding? There's several threads and videos. I haven't done it.

Nautilus reigns supreme for mtl. The only real challenge has been the Kabuki and FT's clone was better than the original. It's fiddly imo.

I would stay with Nautilus forever if it had a useable rba.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

well, my daughter loves them and doesn't taste any burnt flavor at all,,,,,,it's up to personal taste I guess,,,,,,

at least they aren't wasted LOL.,,,,she's loving them.

Reactions: aikanae1

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY
    What a mess !
    Well Fasttech wants a video of the bottle leaking and I have no way of doing that...nor do I want to make a mess again.

I checked lots of small bottles I have this morning and none of the abt 5ml (not sure if some were 4ml or 5ml or 6 ml) fit. They were either too tall or too fat although the top was the right size on most of them. What did fit was a 3 ml bottle. Shorter so not sitting on the bottom but connected well to the top. If grandson was going to use it we would need to cut the tubing to better fit the bottle. The same 3ml bottle Nikhil used to sell his 3 ml juice samples in. (yep, that was a long time ago but ya might still remember and have some :D).

Not the perfect fix unfortunately, but just let me know if you want me to send you some. :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I don't have any way to video it...and they want it uploaded to a you tube account which I sure
    don't have !

I hate to admit it...would have to go buy something to measure it with :blush:
    Tell them to pound sand and that you will never buy anything from them again. They will likely give you $3-5 or a replacement bottle.

They have asked me for videos twice and I told them to get lost and that they have lost a good customer over a small defective item and they quickly changed their tone.

The "video" thing is just to make customers drop the support request as it is too much effort. Slimy after manditory pics are sent in the first place.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    @grandmato5 all my tiny bottles have been given away

(miss Nikhil)

@BreSha6869 I pretty much did say that - and to just send me a bottle !

Gosh ! You guys have all been so responsive and helpful !
    Thank you so much !

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az

(miss Nikhil)

Thank you so much !
    Vapage has a non standard 4ml squonk bottle for their small vmod. They are out as of last wk and I have no idea if it'll fit. I've had that in my cart several times but backed off. It''s a cutie.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

grandmato5

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2010
    WNY

(miss Nikhil)

Thank you so much !

Hopefully Fasttech will come through and send you a new bottle, but so you have something I'll send you a couple. After all, no one should be out of tiny bottles, never know when you need some. :D Its been awhile since I've sent you a package so it will feel like the old days ;):wub: Hmmmm, might just have some Fuzzy Navel around here someplace. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread