The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hey All,

I am having an Issue, I had made an order and received all but 1 Item. Since the last Item has been taking so long to ship, & I though I really don't need it either I cancelled the shipment and clicked for gift certificate to use towards other Items.

Only I did not get anything indicating I have any gift certificate.

And I cant see where to put in support ticket and I tried calling the number only says to leave message then disconnects before I can leave message.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Try just putting in a general support ticket and be sure to include the order number. That happened to me as well, as I expected a gift certificate. Instead, for whatever reason which I couldn't quite grasp, they refunded back to my credit card, which took forever as an overseas purchase.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Try just putting in a general support ticket and be sure to include the order number. That happened to me as well, as I expected a gift certificate. Instead, for whatever reason which I couldn't quite grasp, they refunded back to my credit card, which took forever as an overseas purchase.

I found the general support ticket. It was a little difficult to find. I am guessing they will take a few days to get back to me.

Reactions: Eskie

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Not all cards or countries allow refunds using gift certs, but that option shouldn't be offered then.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I was under the impression Gift certificate was a store credit. I just want to use the money on a different order I want to make at fastech

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I was under the impression Gift certificate was a store credit. I just want to use the money on a different order I want to make at fastech
Gift certs can be odd per bank and country rules. They had to make changes. I don't remember them all since they didn't affect me much. Are you in the US?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Gift certs can be odd per bank and country rules. They had to make changes. I don't remember them all since they didn't affect me much. Are you in the US?

Yes I am in US. And I just got a response they cannot do store credit they are returning to my CC. I would have preferred credit but they responded quickly enough and they are returning the money quickly. Can't complain too much. Probably would hold them to higher standers if they cost more but at their prices quick response and refund is good with me

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Yes I am in US. And I just got a response they cannot do store credit they are returning to my CC. I would have preferred credit but they responded quickly enough and they are returning the money quickly. Can't complain too much. Probably would hold them to higher standers if they cost more but at their prices quick response and refund is good with me
That sounds like it. Can't do gc's with cc returns but can with pp returns. I usually do pp payment.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Does FT have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? If so, is it usually better than their normal 10 percent off?

They had a sale last November and December. I don't remember what it was. 5-10% or something like that CNY was a bigger sale as I remember.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I'm just a tad ...... off at them right now... 3 orders and they screwed up all or part of 2 of them.

first order came through and no issues at all, just took forever.

second order placed the day after the first, arrived at the same time as the first... I had ordered 2 sets of acrylic shelving, and read in the reviews to pay for the boxed shipping, or risk it being broken. so I paid for the boxed shipping... queue my surprise finding it not boxed... out of the two sets, 1 corner survived, and I have two piles of acrylic pieces, which I have no idea how they go together. their response so far?

Thanks for uploading picture.

As picture show, seems they are fine. Just need you assembly it. Could you please try to assembly it?

Please kindly get back to us, thank you.

I asked them why didn't they send a bottle of crazy glue to go with it and pointed out while I expected to have to attach the pieces to make the shelves step, not to have a pile of ikea pieces without directions... keep in mind it's two sets of shelving.. 2 days now waiting for a response.

3rd order, I grew smarter and made sure every single piece on it showed in stock... a week goes by and nothing updates and I cannot see a reason for why it's delayed... I even paid for faster shipping... finally end up in chat and the girl on there tells me 3 of the 13 pieces are now out of stock... so I agree to have the order split and she wants to charge me more for shipping. finally it's agreed she'll split the order and cancel the 3 pieces that are out of stock... but of course that's not what she did. she split the order and then cancelled the whole thing. I of course wasn't happy, and they were like "well how about a gift with your next order?", I'm like you cancelled one order and my shelving is broken with another and you want me to buy from you again?!

Attachments

• IMG_20161014_100245.jpg
    IMG_20161014_100245.jpg
    905.3 KB · Views: 36

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Does FT have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? If so, is it usually better than their normal 10 percent off?
FT does random sales. Lately it's been once a month and on holidays but that's no guarantee. I've seen higher than 10% but usually it's 10%.

Reactions: MikeADore

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I'm just a tad ...... off at them right now... 3 orders and they screwed up all or part of 2 of them.

second order placed the day after the first, arrived at the same time as the first... I had ordered 2 sets of acrylic shelving, and read in the reviews to pay for the boxed shipping, or risk it being broken. so I paid for the boxed shipping... queue my surprise finding it not boxed... out of the two sets, 1 corner survived, and I have two piles of acrylic pieces, which I have no idea how they go together. their response so far?

I asked them why didn't they send a bottle of crazy glue to go with it and pointed out while I expected to have to attach the pieces to make the shelves step, not to have a pile of ikea pieces without directions... keep in mind it's two sets of shelving.. 2 days now waiting for a response.

3rd order, I grew smarter and made sure every single piece on it showed in stock... a week goes by and nothing updates and I cannot see a reason for why it's delayed... I even paid for faster shipping... finally end up in chat and the girl on there tells me 3 of the 13 pieces are now out of stock... so I agree to have the order split and she wants to charge me more for shipping. finally it's agreed she'll split the order and cancel the 3 pieces that are out of stock... but of course that's not what she did. she split the order and then cancelled the whole thing. I of course wasn't happy, and they were like "well how about a gift with your next order?", I'm like you cancelled one order and my shelving is broken with another and you want me to buy from you again?!
My goodness that is a bad experience. I've been lucky with them so far but only ordered mods, tanks, and small parts. Bags are pretty beat up but everything has been in good order.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az

Not good. I'd be ...... too.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
oh it gets better, the issue with the shelves has been going on for 12 days now and finally I get this reply (after showing them the picture they posted for when they ship and saying yet again they didn't box the damned things...):

We have shipped item by box, you also can check the picture of order. Did you mean you receive item with envelope?

For item sku 1531700, We shall work on to improve the packaging control process.

As Per the applicable warranty policy, we can replace the item at your choice.

"FastTech guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. FastTech covers all return shipping charges if the return is requested.

Contact us for a RMA, within 5 days of delivery and we will arrange to replace or refund at your choice."

For replacement, would you like us to arrange it right away or there is any chance we can add it in your new order? By the latter, please put the order on hold after placed in order to catch up and post the order number here. We will add the replacement manually.

Please kindly confirm so we can proceed accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding.

needless to say my reply did not have swearing, but it was blunt... told them either resend them or refund me,but either way I was not doing business with them again... this is for an order I made sept 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread