The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
yeah, I've already got more stuff in my cart lol
My cart is amazingly light on vaping gear and heavy on Christmas trinkets for the kids. A few bell caps and o-rings, but mostly Pokemon toys and those tiny aluminum 3D puzzles.

Good stocking stuffers (the toys, not the o-rings and bell caps). ;)

I will wait until Monday to order though and maybe I'll take a little look around in the vape gear section. :facepalm:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
My cart is amazingly light on vaping gear and heavy on Christmas trinkets for the kids. A few bell caps and o-rings, but mostly Pokemon toys and those tiny aluminum 3D puzzles.

Good stocking stuffers (the toys, not the o-rings and bell caps). ;)

I will wait until Monday to order though and maybe I'll take a little look around in the vape gear section. :facepalm:

I've got some replacement glass, some battery wraps and some other low cost DIY stuff in there but grabbing a few stocking stuffers for the kids is not something I thought of... thanks!!!! Might as well take 10% off that crap too :thumbs:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hey I got my Hobo Drifter clone today, It looks Awesome but I am having issues, 1st it wont screw all the way down on mod, The 510 is the same length as my other atties but maybe its thicker?

Also the screw that screw down on coil but never get snug as I screw down.Now the coil is snug but the screw will still spin if I turn it?

Has any one else had issues like this?
And is this something fasttech will return?

I would like this atty but is it something with this specific atty mabye I should not replace with same atty?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hey I got my Hobo Drifter clone today, It looks Awesome but I am having issues, 1st it wont screw all the way down on mod, The 510 is the same length as my other atties but maybe its thicker?

Also the screw that screw down on coil but never get snug as I screw down.Now the coil is snug but the screw will still spin if I turn it?

Has any one else had issues like this?
And is this something fasttech will return?

I would like this atty but is it something with this specific atty mabye I should not replace with same atty?
You know I see the problem is the 510 threads are just a little too wide, It fits on my old provari and an old 510 connector but it does not fit on my segelli or my provari P3, Does any one know an easy way to file down the threads? I am guessing a nail file would not work

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I'm sure this has been brought up before but, there seems to be no shipping option for batteries from FT to the US. Am I overlooking something? If they can't ship batteries to the US any more does anyone know of an alternative. I need some 26650's. Those seem to have few vendors under the best of circumstances.
Not sure if he still sells them or not,but i got a couple Mnke 26650 batteries from Fat Daddy vapes a while back.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I'm sure this has been brought up before but, there seems to be no shipping option for batteries from FT to the US. Am I overlooking something? If they can't ship batteries to the US any more does anyone know of an alternative. I need some 26650's. Those seem to have few vendors under the best of circumstances.
Best vendor i know is Lion wholesale.They are less than a mile from me,i have been to their premises.Genuine batteries at a good price.I use these Basen black batteries from them.Recommended by Mooch.

Basen IMR 26650 4500mAh 60A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount

Reactions: DavidOck

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Reactions: Dubminer

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Best vendor i know is Lion wholesale.They are less than a mile from me,i have been to their premises.Genuine batteries at a good price.I use these Basen black batteries from them.Recommended by Mooch.

Basen IMR 26650 4500mAh 60A Flat Top Battery - Wholesale Discount
I ordered a pair of the Basen batteries you favor from them plus a couple of single cell carriers. I'm hoping one of them will let me vape a full day on a Pico Mega. An LG HG2 almost does it. Thanks for the tip.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I ordered a pair of the Basen batteries you favor from them plus a couple of single cell carriers. I'm hoping one of them will let me vape a full day on a Pico Mega. An LG HG2 almost does it. Thanks for the tip.
I easily get a day of pretty heavy vaping on a VF stout off them. I also use them in a 7-22 P4 you and get over a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread