The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Of course. It is brutal. Easy to forget and process an order without changing shipping method though.

I have tried most if not all of the "free" shipping methods and they average about 4-5 weeks.

I went through the shipping methods 2 years ago for speed. Shipping carriers seem to change monthly. What works good last month is no longer available this month. E Packet didn't allow tube shaped products for a while.

I settled on regular air mail. 2-3 weeks most of the time. It has been a long time since I was in a hurry for anything from FT.

Have you seen this

Shipping times to Canada - My last 5 orders - various shipping methods: FastTech Forums

Reactions: BreSha6869

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
2017 CNY Holiday Schedule: FastTech Forums

2017 CNY Holiday Schedule
Dear Valued Customers,

The Lunar New Year(Year of the Rooster) holiday is coming. Here is fasttech's 2017 CNY holiday schedule:

Official holiday for fasttech: 10 days from January 24, 2017 to February 2, 2017. All services resume on February 3, 2017 at 9:30am Hong Kong Time.

Schedules on orders and support services:

January 22, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: all orders scheduled to ship on or before this day can be shipped before holiday. Scheduled shipping date is displayed in the order history page of your FastTech account.
- Support: all questions made on or before this day will get response before holiday.

January 23, 2017(dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders & Support: we aim to ship all orders which scheduled to be shipped on January 23 before holiday, and we aim to answer all questions made on that day, but we cannot guarantee.

January 24 , 2017 to February 2, 2017 (dates inclusive, HKT):
- Orders: Orders placed before the holiday, and are scheduled to ship during the holiday, will not be shipped until the holiday ended.
- Support: support service is unavailable during these days.

February 3 and 4, 2017 onward:
- Orders: shipping resumes on February 3. Extra processing time may be required due to holiday backlogs. All orders which are ready to ship, can be shipped within a few days after February 3, 2017. For orders which require extra restocking time, a new scheduled shipping date will be displayed in order pages.
- Support: support service resumes on February 3 but ticket response time will be delayed due to backlogs.

February 15, 2017 onward:
- Orders: most orders are expected to be shipped normally according to scheduled shipping dates.
- Support: ticket response time might still be delayed due to backlogs.

February 22, 2017 onward:
- Orders & Support: all orders and support services are expected to be normal again.

Tracking service: Most post offices confirmed that the packages shipped before holiday will be traceable during holiday.

Postal Services: Most postal services that FastTech provided will resume on February 3. For any updates on postal services, please kindly pay attention to the newest sticky threads posted on shipping forum section.

Please note that not all suppliers and factories FastTech works with resume work on February 3, 2017. FastTech will update the stock status displayed on product pages.

Should you have any questions about our CNY holiday arrangements, please feel free to let us know by posting in this discussion thread.

Happy New Year to all! Thank you for your supports!

Best regards,

FastTech

P.S. For a list of all FastTech's holidays, please refer to this FAQ entry.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well the first time in Years, I had to open a ticket, the O16 beauty ring got left out of my package. :(
Sent pictures of what I got & the package front and back. They responded it was their mistake and offered to reship, refund, or GC. It was less than a $2 item, so I just told them a GC and I will use it on my next order, which will be after CNY (I don't order the First quarter of the year because of it).

Reactions: smacuser

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I placed an order today for 14 items because I wanted to use the MAP coupon code for an Sbody Macro DNA 75 before it expires. I was very careful to only order items labelled as In Stock, but I made a mistake about the status of one item. It says it will ship in 5 days. What do you think my odds are that my package will ship before 1/24 and they go on holiday?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I placed an order today for 14 items because I wanted to use the MAP coupon code for an Sbody Macro DNA 75 before it expires. I was very careful to only order items labelled as In Stock, but I made a mistake about the status of one item. It says it will ship in 5 days. What do you think my odds are that my package will ship before 1/24 and they go on holiday?
Could always cancel the one item, so the others will ship, then use the credit to reorder that item on a separate order. Just a thought.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Could always cancel the one item, so the others will ship, then use the credit to reorder that item on a separate order. Just a thought.

I thought about doing that, but I'm afraid if I do, it will just delay things anyway. I'm not sure what the best option is. I've read on this thread people saying when FT says something will ship on a certain date, they usually don't ship on that date, but on a later date. I'm going to read through this thread and try to figure out how long the delay will likely be if they promise to ship in 5 days.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I thought about doing that, but I'm afraid if I do, it will just delay things anyway. I'm not sure what the best option is. I've read on this thread people saying when FT says something will ship on a certain date, they usually don't ship on that date, but on a later date. I'm going to read through this thread and try to figure out how long the delay will likely be if they promise to ship in 5 days.
I have had stuff ship in LESS days than they say, and had stuff ship in MORE days than they say. What it is, is their supplier tells them they will get it to them by X date, if the supplier is on the ball, they get it sooner, if the supplier is not, they get it later than promised. Best bet is to always have "Ship's in X Days" in a separate order from everything else. JMHO

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have had stuff ship in LESS days than they say, and had stuff ship in MORE days than they say. What it is, is their supplier tells them they will get it to them by X date, if the supplier is on the ball, they get it sooner, if the supplier is not, they get it later than promised. Best bet is to always have "Ship's in X Days" in a separate order from everything else. JMHO

Got it. I made sure 13 of the 14 items were in stock, but I definitely screwed up on one item! I just wasn't careful enough, however!

TVC70

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2011
AZ, USA
I ordered a VapeCige VTBox250 from Fasttech on 12/28 and it updated to "shipped" on 1/9. Tracking says "origin post is preparing shipment." I had totally forgotten about the Chinese New Year thing, so we shall see.

Update. I just checked tracking again a few minutes ago and it said it was processed through customs in Los Angeles on the 15th, so I should have it soon. :thumb:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Canada ePacket has been amazingly fast for me lately.

Order shipped Jan 7 is out for delivery today. Under 2 weeks from China like clockwork vs. 5-7 weeks via SingPost.

I will never again have a FT order shipped by any other method than ePacket.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I placed an order with FT on January 13 and am hoping it will be shipped before they go on holiday. Based on the holiday shipping schedule posted above, do you think this will go out by 1/24? I ordered one item that promised to be available in five days, but everything else was in stock. When I checked my order status today, I learned it is "waiting to be packaged."

Shipment Summary
Shipment 1:
Ship via
United States Express ePacket
Status
Waiting to be Packaged
Tracking

Does the status, "waiting to be packaged", mean it is likely to be shipped soon? Does anyone have any experience with this? Maybe that status doesn't mean much, and is given to every order until it ships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread