The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
The Coppervape mods are nice,i have a silver,black,and the brass one.Very nicely made mods,and they sell replacement parts kits for them for just a few bucks.
It would be my first rda squonker (I have some using old school squonkers using 510 attys). There are so many single coil bf rda's attys that it's hard to choose. Narda seems to come up a lot. Origen (cute little thing), Notoy, split something? ... my wishlist is full. Got any recommendations?
Must be single coil
Leak free
Fiddle free
Mtl
Not restricted to FT

Should I also grab a FD bf pin?
Thx.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: b.m.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Ken B - Search FT for "Plastic Long Tips for Dropper Bottle" and you'll find the listings for the 2 long tip ones that most people have bought. The one with the most reviews is the right diameter at the bottom to fit the most common size of eliquid plastic dropper bottles. If you want the short version of it with the same diameter...it'll be shown in the dropdown box once you get on the page for the long tip ones.

Finally found them on page 6 of search results for "long tips for bottles"...after doing 6 other similar searches (Dropper Bottle Tips, Tips for Dropper Bottles, etc., etc.) with no results showing just the tips!

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Would someone be kind enough to give me the link or Sku to these on FT site. I am having brain fade because although I have ordered them before, I can not find them again, and they dont show up in my past orders. I messaged FT but they want to know what they are called!! lo.
many Thanks. View attachment 641627

$0.81 Plastic Long Tips for Dropper Bottle (10-Pack) 10-pack - 7.6mm/0.3" bottom diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Full listing:
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
It would be my first rda squonker (I have some using old school squonkers using 510 attys). There are so many single coil bf rda's attys that it's hard to choose. Narda seems to come up a lot. Origen (cute little thing), Notoy, split something? ... my wishlist is full. Got any recommendations?
Must be single coil
Leak free
Fiddle free
Mtl
Not restricted to FT

Should I also grab a FD bf pin?
Thx.

The Narda is definitely a nice one,i have the clone from Ft on one of my Coppervape mods,and i also have the Origen little clone on another,both are very nice rda's.I also have a few Hadaly clones,which at the moment are my favorite,for the most part they are pretty leak free,unless you over sqounk,due to the air holes being sort of low,then they may dribble a bit.It took me a few times to figure out how hard to squeezr to not overflow it.Any of those 3 are great though,and there are several others too,i just haven't got them yet haha.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The Narda is definitely a nice one,i have the clone from Ft on one of my Coppervape mods,and i also have the Origen little clone on another,both are very nice rda's.I also have a few Hadaly clones,which at the moment are my favorite,for the most part they are pretty leak free,unless you over sqounk,due to the air holes being sort of low,then they may dribble a bit.It took me a few times to figure out how hard to squeezr to not overflow it.Any of those 3 are great though,and there are several others too,i just haven't got them yet haha.
Yup, yup and yup. I have all 3 and they are all great on my Coppervapes. Well made, work well and inexpensive. The Origen might me a bit tiny for many, but the NarDA and Hadaly are both solid squonk RDAs IME.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Yup, yup and yup. I have all 3 and they are all great on my Coppervapes. Well made, work well and inexpensive. The Origen might me a bit tiny for many, but the NarDA and Hadaly are both solid squonk RDAs IME.
I can use the origen on my mini nemi. Dual use.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I can use the origen on my mini nemi. Dual use.

Cool.

The Origen says on my Pico Squeeze. Looks awesome. The Narda and Hadaly are on my Coppervapes.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
My FT orders usually take 2-3 weeks to get to me. I never order anything from them that I can't wait to have. I have 3 FT orders in various stages right now, I'm just patiently waiting. One is expected on Monday but I'm not holding my breath.

Planning on picking up a hadaly as soon as the ol' paycheck hits my account tonight. Then I'll be waiting on four FT shipments.

sky4it

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Minnesota
just received an unsolicited note from fasttech, wondering if i wanted to cancel an unshipped order from Feb 21st.

I also have a partial order from January 19th, which is still pending.

They told me in the note if you want to get quick shipments only choose the products that say "ships next day"

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
They told me in the note if you want to get quick shipments only choose the products that say "ships next day"
I split my orders up based on when they say they ship. I ordered a bunch of spare tank glass and screws that had longer shipping times and checked out, then ordered a tank with the ships next day designation. The tank is almost here, the parts just shipped yesterday. I don't mind paying a few bucks more on the shipping to do it this way.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just placed my largest order yet. One thing says it's not available to ship until the 24th and they don't split orders so this should take at least 3 weeks.

I placed a fairly large order on Oct. 6, 2016. I didn't request it, but they shipped it in 3 different packages, as things came in to them. They even sent me 3 separate emails letting me know when each package had been shipped. Maybe they'll do the same with yours, too.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I placed a fairly large order on Oct. 6, 2016. I didn't request it, but they shipped it in 3 different packages, as things came in to them. They even sent me 3 separate emails letting me know when each package had been shipped. Maybe they'll do the same with yours, too.
Maybe. I have always canceled items that were going to take too long to ship in the past so I never got to that point. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread