The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeinal

Mar 17, 2017
I'm new here but have ordered several times from FT, usually some type of Egos & clearomizers. Was real happy with shipping time until this order I placed on the 23rd of last month & it was the first one I paid an extra $2.45 for faster shipping. I placed a smaller order the next day for two chargers & received them a few days ago with plain vanilla shipping. Maybe I should have left well enough alone. :/

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just placed my St Patrick's order, haven't ordered in a long time, but my wife has really taken a liking to my kabuki, and she is pretty rough on her mods/tanks, so she is getting 2 clones and of course spare glass, they seem to have good reviews.

Also ordered 5 packs of the bvc nautilus coils, had to use the gift cert trick, and add 1 pack, add coupon and then add 4 more packs, but all went through fine :)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    Well I've put my order in too - I paid extra for the e-Packet option because I'm still waiting for 2 packages from the CNY sale. One was shipped Feb.4th - the other Feb.14th. :glare: The Feb.4th one has arrived in Canada (2 weeks ago) the other is still afloat.

What shipping method did you choose for the earlier orders.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Well I've put my order in too - I paid extra for the e-Packet option because I'm still waiting for 2 packages from the CNY sale. One was shipped Feb.4th - the other Feb.14th. :glare: The Feb.4th one has arrived in Canada (2 weeks ago) the other is still afloat.
    Was your order backordered?

One of my orders just hit my mailbox in Whitby and the order shipped from
    China on March 7th. EPacket.

tazzle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    I did order some stuff, little stuff, not much, because I am annoyed at Fasttech for dragging feet on crediting me for an order I never received. The tracking still says "Despatched to overseas," and hasn't been updated since Dec 10 2016. I ordered on Dec 4. But they want me to go to the postal service and get an OFFICIAL STAMPED DOCUMENT saying they don't have it. They don't have it. We've called. The Singapore Mail tracking system says they don't have it, and that nobody's had it since 12/10. I'm not taking time from work to get on a bus to go stand in a line for at least an hour to have them laugh me out of the place about getting an official stamped document saying they don't in fact have the thing that they definitely don't have, that never arrived, and which the tracking system says they don't have.

GRRRRR. Angry. Also it's not like I'm a problem customer; this is the first problem. So, I had a pretty expensive mod I was thinking of getting, but I won't, because what if it never shows up? Same song and dance? No thank you.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    What shipping method did you choose for the earlier orders.

I just went with the free shipping but FT used Singapore Post :shock: First time they ever did that with any of my shipments. As expected, they're taking forever.

(not that I desperately need anything in those 2 shipments, it was a back up mod and tank and some other stuff I didn't really need but bought anyway, more parts for back up back ups - I just hate waiting the 7 to 9 weeks that SP takes to arrive)

Mail has come and gone today - still don't have that first shipment that landed in Canada 2 weeks ago. Singapore Post tracking is down right now, don't know if the other has landed in Canada or not.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Was your order backordered?

One of my orders just hit my mailbox in Whitby and the order shipped from
    China on March 7th. EPacket.

I'm going off of the day FT marked them as shipped. One was marked shipped Feb.4th, the other Feb.14th.

SP is slow, I already know that. If I'd known FT was going to send them that way I would have probably paid the extra buck.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    I did order some stuff, little stuff, not much, because I am annoyed at Fasttech for dragging feet on crediting me for an order I never received. The tracking still says "Despatched to overseas," and hasn't been updated since Dec 10 2016. I ordered on Dec 4. But they want me to go to the postal service and get an OFFICIAL STAMPED DOCUMENT saying they don't have it. They don't have it. We've called. The Singapore Mail tracking system says they don't have it, and that nobody's had it since 12/10. I'm not taking time from work to get on a bus to go stand in a line for at least an hour to have them laugh me out of the place about getting an official stamped document saying they don't in fact have the thing that they definitely don't have, that never arrived, and which the tracking system says they don't have.

GRRRRR. Angry. Also it's not like I'm a problem customer; this is the first problem. So, I had a pretty expensive mod I was thinking of getting, but I won't, because what if it never shows up? Same song and dance? No thank you.
    Sorry to hear that. I know when there was that huge shipping hassle, FT said 8 weeks and they'd refund or replace. I had a pkg go to the wrong address (my mistake) and had to wait almost 8 wks before it was returned to FT and they refunded my $.

I guess I need to review policy changes for lost shipments. I know many online vendors have policies they aren't responsible for lost shipments unless it's priority with tracking. That's happened to me with 2 vendors and they replaced anyway. Small $ items.

I've had delays in customs and there's no notice while it's there. I kinda wondered how someone would check or challenge customs, and hopefully I'll never need to know.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Is there a viable alternative to FastTech?
    There are a few others,some are very close in price,but none have as large of a selection.A few are 3fvape,Hotecig,Efuntop,and 2fdeals.I have dealt with all 4 of them and have no complaints,they just don't have near as big of a selection to choose from.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I'm going off of the day FT marked them as shipped. One was marked shipped Feb.4th, the other Feb.14th.

SP is slow, I already know that. If I'd known FT was going to send them that way I would have probably paid the extra buck.
    For sure. "Free" shipping has been 4-6 weeks for me. ePacket is consistently 10-14 days. My last order was $0.04 for the shipping upgrade!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    I just went with the free shipping but FT used Singapore Post :shock: First time they ever did that with any of my shipments. As expected, they're taking forever.

(not that I desperately need anything in those 2 shipments, it was a back up mod and tank and some other stuff I didn't really need but bought anyway, more parts for back up back ups - I just hate waiting the 7 to 9 weeks that SP takes to arrive)

Mail has come and gone today - still don't have that first shipment that landed in Canada 2 weeks ago. Singapore Post tracking is down right now, don't know if the other has landed in Canada or not.

I have used regular airmail for quite a while. Swiss Post no tracking, no signature, orders under $20. Transit time 2-4 weeks with most being 3 weeks. Many orders probably 30+. I avoid shipping thing around christmas but if I do just double the transit time.

Is there a viable alternative to FastTech?

If you want parts and selection then no. If you are after plug and play then also Gearbest, Heavens Gift and Health Cabin. All are forum suppliers.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread