The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I wished they showed a total of available points, it's a pib to sit here and add all those points up. That in itself almost makes it kinda not worth it.
It shows you available and pending in real time under "rebate points". Points for orders don't hit for 2 months after shipping. reviews are generally the next day.

You can only redeem in $10 increments as well...

Not the most lucrative loyalty program to say the least though...

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
It shows you available and pending in real time under "rebate points".
...it also says they expire after one year, but my "total" (a whopping 2 dollars and 23 cents) includes all the points I've earned since the beginning. Am I finally gonna get to ten bucks only to have them go "no, sorry, most of these points are no good anymore" or do they not actually expire like it says they do?

Reactions: ceeceeisme

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Well, the order shipped. After trying to cancel the order which didn't work, in order to get a gift certificate, then clicking on the "Hold shipping" until I could fill out a ticket, didn't work, the order shipped today. I'm more than a little ...... at the moment. Da**it. Luckily I ordered something I will use, just didn't want it yet.
You can bet I won't try that again, I'll just get the vape related items that PP won't cover from here in the states from now on.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Well, the order shipped. After trying to cancel the order which didn't work, in order to get a gift certificate, then clicking on the "Hold shipping" until I could fill out a ticket, didn't work, the order shipped today. I'm more than a little ...... at the moment. Da**it. Luckily I ordered something I will use, just didn't want it yet.
You can bet I won't try that again, I'll just get the vape related items that PP won't cover from here in the states from now on.

So what was it you're now stuck with?

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

I wonder why FT doesn't just allow people to buy a gift certificate rather than needing to place and order and cancelling it first? They don't make it easy for us.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Now that you mention it, I remember the last time I tried to cancel an order, it took several tries to get the screen to even pop up. I suppose there is something wrong with that screen. Maybe a good idea to complain to ft to let them know it doesn't work as intended?

If there is ever another occasion to cancel an order and you can't seem to do the entire thing, then maybe canceling each item in the order would work? I know, depending on the number of items one could have it might be a lot of gc, but.....

:)

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
You can buy gift certificates.
Only in certain amounts though. I mean, I guess you could buy several GC's to get any multiple of $5, but if what you want is 5.01 you have to spend that extra Lincoln.

Err...the paper kind, when all you needed was the copper kind :-S

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Excellent question! I sure hope so![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The request to put an assortment of o-rings together has been suggested to them by many members over at FT (myself included). Still waiting..... :rolleyes:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
It shows you available and pending in real time under "rebate points". Points for orders don't hit for 2 months after shipping. Reviews are generally the next day.

You can only redeem in $10 increments as well...

Not the most lucrative loyalty program to say the least though...

Thanks for the reminder! I did a crapload of reviews last night and I'm now up to a $10 GC. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread