The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
And all the stars and planets became perfectly aligned to E-Packet and I got my package in!!! Dare I say it!! FOUR FREAKING DAYS...

For the first time fasttech, was like really fast... Hard enough to get a package across Canada in 4 days never mind from freakin China!!

I'm completely blown away by this!! Definitely my new record and probably will never happen again...

bdOhXg7.png

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
And all the stars and planets became perfectly aligned to E-Packet and I got my package in!!! Dare I say it!! FOUR FREAKING DAYS...

For the first time fasttech, was like really fast... Hard enough to get a package across Canada in 4 days never mind from freakin China!!

I'm completely blown away by this!! Definitely my new record and probably will never happen again...

bdOhXg7.png

The stars must be aligned right. My best is 6 days. The last few have sat in Mississauga for 3 days after clearing customs.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I'm on the west coast. The only handful of times that I ordered from fasttech it took around 3 to 4 weeks. With USPS packet it seems to always go to NY ISC and sit for a week or so. You would think that USPS would use custom clearance on the west coast instead of sending it across the country and then back.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My record from FT was 6 days. Never happened since. Must have been solar flares or something.
I had one show up 6 days after it shipped too,and i was amazed,so i rushed to place another order in hopes of another 6 day delivery,nope that one took 3 weeks haha.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm on the west coast. The only handful of times that I ordered from Fasttech it took around 3 to 4 weeks. With USPS packet it seems to always go to NY ISC and sit for a week or so. You would think that USPS would use custom clearance on the west coast instead of sending it across the country and then back.

That's a little weird as my stuff will get through NY ISC within a day. But waiting for it to both clears for a week and then get shipped to the west coast is way too much traveling for a little package to go through.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

For the first time Fasttech, was like really fast... Hard enough to get a package across Canada in 4 days never mind from freakin China!!

bdOhXg7.png

:shock: My record time from FT is 9 days. 4 days is unheard of and un-imagined!

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
My fasttech order arrived today, 13 days from order date, I finally got a Pico, brushed silver :D. Not bad I think my previous best was 11 days. An order I made the day before is in the US and scheduled to arrive Thursday, that one will be 17 days. Longest was 6 weeks with 3-4 weeks not uncommon in the past. Shipping seems faster now plus I don't wait more than 2 or 3 days if not in stock before canceling that item. Also worthy of note is I choose free shipping and they ship it by ePacket anyway since it's usually the cheapest way for them :) Oh, and if you order anything with batteries, even a multimeter with a little AA alkaline, it gets shipped Singapore post or some way that takes a lot longer.

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
So... I can't believe it.... sale coming and I'm actually NOT going to buy anything this time :shock:

There was some crap in my cart and I dumped it. I don't need it and I realized, I don't even want it. :p

Have you taken your temperature?

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Father’s day is around the corner! FastTech is here to help you to show your love by offering this amazing site-wide discount! Purchase in FastTech and show your appreciation for dad! We have picked some products that your dad will definitely love. Keep strolling down to buy the best gift ever!

Date: 17 June 2017 00:00 - 18 June 2017 23:59 (UTC-6)
Offer: Site-wide 10% off
Code: THANKSDAD

Special notices:

1. This promotion is valid on fasttech.com and m.fasttech.com.
2. Offer valid: 17 June 2017 00:00 - 18 June 2017 23:59 (UTC-6) .
3. This offer is not to be combined with other offers.

Happy Father’s day - 10% Off Site Wide - Code: THANKSDAD: FastTech Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread