The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Keep an eye on it.
I bought the brown version:
$5.38 1*LED 5-Mode Zooming LED Flashlight - 1*18650 / with clip / 15cm carrying strap / beam range 200m at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Left a battery in it(turned off) and after a week the battery was dead, 0volts nada.
I use it now to drain batteries before recycling them.
I have 5 of these now, three brown and two black, all five still work, one does have a minor problem every once and a while it goes a bit dimmer but give it a little tap and it goes back to normal... I ordered my fifth one to replace it...

For the size of them, almost the size of a mech mod these things will blow a 80$ maglite out of the water... and you can get 16 of these for the same damn price...

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
FT blew my mind again.

My last order took 2 months and 6 ETA dates before it shipped. This morning when I got home from work just after midnight I placed an order. The 2 items both said ships in 7 days. I just got an email saying it has shipped. Less than 12 hours.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
FT blew my mind again.

My last order took 2 months and 6 ETA dates before it shipped. This morning when I got home from work just after midnight I placed an order. The 2 items both said ships in 7 days. I just got an email saying it has shipped. Less than 12 hours.

Yeah, kinda in the same boat here but I'm gonna wait and see what's actually in my package. Yesterday I checked and 2 of my items said "Ships in 7 days" and today they still say "Ships in 7 days". My order shows completed so..... I hope those 2 items are actually in there. o_O

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
So my latest order from FT show some strange tracking. It says it's stateside, but I contacted USPS and they say it isn't.

Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 11.19.33 AM.png

Has anyone else seen tracking like this?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Has anyone else seen tracking like this?
Yep that is what I see when my orders go through Miami, and I normally get them 2 days later. I would think you should have gotten it by now, and if USPS says it is not in country, ask to speak to a supervisor, because tracking says it is.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Yea. I
Yep that is what I see when my orders go through Miami, and I normally get them 2 days later. I would think you should have gotten it by now, and if USPS says it is not in country, ask to speak to a supervisor, because tracking says it is.
Yea. I have a feeling it's lost in the abyss.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Well apparently my package is lost. USPS said they couldn't find it. I filed a request with FT and they said they will investigate. That will take at least 60 days. I'll forget all about it by then. :( Oh well. Hopefully my back up order will make it.
Upon proof of a lost shipment, FT will replace. Otherwise it was an 8 wk wait to replace (usually "return to sender" time). That's what they did during the crazy hong kong shipping fiasco a couple of years ago. I bet there's still FT pkgs deep in the dungeons of chinese airports. Keep an eye on their shipping thread on their website and I've seen cases esculated using the vendor forum on ecf and on their FB page. Most venders don't guarantee shipping loss like FT if you read the fine print. That's an extra charge.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm guessing no but it is only Wednesday.... anything could happen :w00t:

There's stuff in my cart again (don't have a clue how it got there :confused: )
I'm pretty sure I don't need it :p
Lol. I have discovered, by accident, that the cart gremlins don't jump in so much when I don't visit daily. Just a FYI.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread