The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
That just could have something to do with it. :unsure:

You know, the problem is when I see something somewhere else I always check FT for a benchmark ..... then.... it ends up in my cart! :rolleyes:

I don't actually need that stuff.... :lol:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
$2.00 order for silicone o-rings/washers to my door in five days. From China to NY in one day!

95TNRpG.png

snkrumble

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2015
Port Huron, MI, USA
Just ordered 300ml of Hangda Ruyan4 and 100ml of 555. Man wire is cheap here 1.50 for some UD wire bought some last year in a vape shop cost me like 10 or 12 bucks... Also more 2.5ohm pre-wicked coils for my boulder pod rebuilds. Have to say becoming more and more addicted to fasttech can stretch my cash 3x farther specially since I'm into 70+pg eliquids nice to order some to use inbetween batches of juice steeping.

That ruyan4 has become my 24/7 adv think i'd quit vaping without it.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm guessing no but it is only Wednesday.... anything could happen :w00t:

There's stuff in my cart again (don't have a clue how it got there :confused: )
I'm pretty sure I don't need it :p

I'm trying to remember if FT had a 4th of July sale last year. I don't think they did, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
temco used to be the cheapest place to get wire by far, but they seem to have raised their prices quite a bit. I've been shopping around, and yea FT has the cheapest prices. I wound up buying 30m rolls of 24g kanthal and SS from ebay instead tho. Total, it wound up being less than $1 more, and don't have to wait as long. If I plan ahead though, I definitely get that stuff from FT.
They don't have the best prices on everything anymore, but for things like old RDA clones or little connector adapter doodads, they're for sure the best. I absolutely feel like a traitor when I order from somewhere else, but money is money.
When I see something I really want but isn't time sensitive, I order it solo and don't even pay for epacket. Most things I wait for the occasional 10% sale. If there's ever a 20% sale, I'll be clearing out my wishlist... probably spend way more than I should on stuff I don't need. ;)

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
I'm trying to remember if FT had a 4th of July sale last year. I don't think they did, but I'm not sure.
They had 10% last year, but since father's day was so recent (and since they didn't do memorial day whih was right after their mothers day) I'm betting they won't.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
They had 10% last year, but since father's day was so recent (and since they didn't do memorial day whih was right after their mothers day) I'm betting they won't.

Thanks Doctadrea! I bet you are right. There are plenty of things there I really want, but I'll probably buy from vendors that have 4th of July sales this week and next.

Reactions: bigbob2322

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
For sure... I haven't heard of any great sales yet, but it's early. They'll probably start announcing over the weekend, so its definitely smart to wait on all orders until then. I think it's pretty funny that even international sellers are expected to "celebrate" this US holiday.
Be careful though - I think it was direct vapor? - they held a 50% off sale, but actually just doubled the original price for the sale. That's one reason why I always at least look at FT first as a benchmark. Even though some sites may have the same product for slightly cheaper, FT is never outrageously overpriced.
(except for those 3d printed mods that they listed a few weeks ago for crazy high prices? They were immediately called out by people on the forum, and have promised to look into why their manufacturer is overcharging THEM etc, and are working on getting a better price). I actually trust them to do this.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
For sure... I haven't heard of any great sales yet, but it's early. They'll probably start announcing over the weekend, so its definitely smart to wait on all orders until then. I think it's pretty funny that even international sellers are expected to "celebrate" this US holiday.
Be careful though - I think it was direct vapor? - they held a 50% off sale, but actually just doubled the original price for the sale. That's one reason why I always at least look at FT first as a benchmark. Even though some sites may have the same product for slightly cheaper, FT is never outrageously overpriced.
(except for those 3d printed mods that they listed a few weeks ago for crazy high prices? They were immediately called out by people on the forum, and have promised to look into why their manufacturer is overcharging THEM etc, and are working on getting a better price). I actually trust them to do this.

Yeah, I'm a FT fan for sure!

I agree that it's kinda "Ugly American" for us to expect a foreign vendor to celebrate our holidays, but the fact that foreign vendors do, to some extent, means U.S. sales are important to them. They may think it's better for them to have a sale too, rather than lose sales to U.S. vendors who will be offering hefty discounts for the holiday.

I saw some sales listed in the special 4th sale forum, and I've gotten a bunch of emails about vape sales too!

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I got a rather dumb question that I can't seem to find the answer in paypal. I have a order shipped Singapore post on May 6th. It was nothing special but some battery wraps and the insulators for the top of the batts and I'm beginning to get concerned about where it is now coming up on 2 months. Canada Post says no international tracking, 17track says left inroute and then nothing.
Is the paypal chargeback window 60 or 90 days after the sale. I've never had to chargeback in the 10+ years that I've used PP and can't seem to find the info in their site.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Resolving chargebacks

We don’t initiate or handle chargebacks – the buyer's credit card issuer does. So that process follows the issuer’s policies. We also don’t judge the validity of a chargeback; that’s the responsibility of the card issuer. Our role is simply to collect information about the transaction and help you work with the card company to resolve the chargeback. There are a few general timeframes you should be familiar with:

• Buyers can file chargebacks 120 days or more after an order’s been placed.
How to respond to a dispute, claim or chargeback - PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread