The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
I'm looking at a couple of camping knives, anyone know if those have shipping restrictions?
Haven't personally ordered knives from them, but I have seen shipping restrictions. Not all carriers will allow knives/batteries/e-liquid, but the checkout page should give you the options.

The problems I have heard about are at customs. I don't know the details of the laws but there are restrictions on size and type of knives that can be imported by the general public. If it falls into questionable areas the chances of them seizing or returning the package are high.

All that being said, if I were going to mail order a knife I would spend the extra couple of bucks and use Amazon. Good luck.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Haven't personally ordered knives from them, but I have seen shipping restrictions. Not all carriers will allow knives/batteries/e-liquid, but the checkout page should give you the options.

The problems I have heard about are at customs. I don't know the details of the laws but there are restrictions on size and type of knives that can be imported by the general public. If it falls into questionable areas the chances of them seizing or returning the package are high.

All that being said, if I were going to mail order a knife I would spend the extra couple of bucks and use Amazon. Good luck.
Thx. I don't trust Amazon reviews. Lol.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Got suckered in again. I am kinda pleased I've progressed from vaping and into camping. Yea other life! There is hope.

Flashlite, worklite, camp knife, nicad's and ostrich $9.32 Free Shipping Magical Ostrich Napping Nod Off Pillow for Office Car Camping Travelling (Blue + Grey) at m.FastTech.com

I just ordered 2 more 18650 flashlights today from FT.... as I sit by the campfire at my camp site. :)

Even the $5 Cree flashlights from FT are much better than anything from Walmart and the usual sporting goods retailers.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I just ordered 2 more 18650 flashlights today from FT.... as I sit by the campfire at my camp site. :)

Even the $5 Cree flashlights from FT are much better than anything from Walmart and the usual sporting goods retailers.
Which ones?
I didn't spend too much time on it.
$5.38 Free Shipping 1*LED 5-Mode Zooming LED Flashlight (5-Mode, 1000LM, Brown (Convex Lens)) at m.FastTech.com
And
$6.50 Free Shipping 30+7 LED 650-Lumen Pure White Outdoor Camping / Working Lamp (Black) at m.FastTech.com

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
I ordered a few extra things right before the sale ended, sent in a message to combine those items with some from my first big order as they were all ready to ship, plus upgrade to epacket since those items would be quick - may as well spend the extra buck to make them quicker.. It was a little bit confusing, but they fixed it like champs. Always so pleasant to deal with. :D

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I haven't ordered new vape gear in ages so these sales are stressing me out. What to order, what to order? :D This time I tried to get a new video projector but no free shipping was available so I cancelled. Better luck next time :)

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I haven't ordered new vape gear in ages so these sales are stressing me out. What to order, what to order? :D This time I tried to get a new video projector but no free shipping was available so I cancelled. Better luck next time :)

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
Was it over $20?

Reactions: ceeceeisme

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Well, I have shucked the chinese curse for at least a year now, but it kinda like Murphy, eventually it`ll get you, for no reason at all.
I can not vape a camera filter. SMFH
L1080916.JPG

Shout out if you see it, LOL.
:?(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread