The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm just saying that by the fact that nicotine is prohibited from being shipped into Canada without a license from our food agency however I used to buy it from FT all the time (before I started DIYing last year).
    I agree, wasn't questioning your post, just remembered there was a specific UK fasttech thread.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Thanks for the quick response, it is good to hear as i can save a fortune if i buy from them. I will just need to do some research on the quality of the liquid.

EDIT thanks Puffon i will do that :)
    Save a lot more to make your own eliquid. Have a look here :)
    DIY E-Liquid

Gratch

Jul 9, 2017
    Thanks for the link Burnie. I have been thinking about DIY but i am broke so the expense of getting the supplies is not on the cards at the moment. I don't know how long i will be vaping for. Im not really looking for a new hobby, it is just brilliant for getting me off the stinkies. So the most cost effective solution is what i need in the short term. Long term is getting this monkey off my back, holding it down kicking it then dropping it in a river.

Burnie

The Bug Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Thanks for the link Burnie. I have been thinking about DIY but i am broke so the expense of getting the supplies is not on the cards at the moment. I don't know how long i will be vaping for. Im not really looking for a new hobby, it is just brilliant for getting me off the stinkies. So the most cost effective solution is what i need in the short term. Long term is getting this monkey off my back, holding it down kicking it then dropping it in a river.
    I understand, and good luck in your staying off the cigs. There are some Really nice folks in the Fasttech Veterans thread, @Pictor & @Bobw1951 have been around forever and I am sure could help you out, just ask. :)

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I have a stupid HUGE Father Christmas style beard and have not set fire to it in weeks now because of vaping. Thats another thing i don't miss, the smell of singed beard!

I used to occasionally torch my 'stache trying to light a .... to get my "fix." Don't miss that a bit!

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    I have a stupid HUGE Father Christmas style beard and have not set fire to it in weeks now because of vaping. Thats another thing i don't miss, the smell of singed beard!

I always had to be careful if I held my hand down at my side that the dog didn't brush up there. Burning dog hair, blech.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    FINALLY........I got my Fasttech order of battery wraps, some flattop insulators and a few finned 510 adapters. I was just ecstatic to open the mail box to see it in there. Shipped May 6th and received July 28...new record for CP. The funny part is that I waited almost 3 months for 15 minutes of fun. I watched a few vids on rewrapping, took a spent 18650 to practice with and its was easier than I thought it would be to rewrap a batt. Rewrapped the 4 batteries that the casings were torn on and game over. Now I wait for a battery to have the slightest mark so I can rewrap again. Its slick, simple and well worth getting and having wraps on hand. The insulators were convenient cause they have a sticky side so they don't blow off, my batts had insulators that didn't stick and it was a hot hassle trying to get them to set in the center blowing with a hair dryer. Laying the batt on my desk, shrinking the bottom into place then maneuvering it around, blowing from the bottom up with a unsharpened pencil worked good. I had to cut prolly 1/16 off the wrap cause I thought they were a tad bit long.
    The finned 510 adapters are the cats azz for keeping hitters 510 threads from getting tired and loose. The 22mm fit my subtank minis perfectly, got 2 black and 2 colorful to match the colorful(rainbow) driptips and going to order some more adapters along with some button(pointy) insulators and clear wraps to print some custom sleeve inserts.
    Came across these specs to aid in printing some custom wraps...
    Width - 18XXX - 213.618897638 pix - 56.52 mm - 2.225 in
    Width- 26XXX - 308.560629921 pix - 81.64 mm - 3.214 in
    Height - XX650 - 245.669291339 pix - 65 mm - 2.559 in
    Height - XX500 - 188.976377953 pix - 50 mm - 1.968 in
    Height - XX350 - 132.283464567 pix - 35 mm - 1.377 in

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    I subbed to fasttech to get coupon offers and stuff and seeing that im going to be needing stuff soon does anyone know how often they send those out? Rather wait to get the maximum discount.

I'm subscribed to FT and I never get anything from them. It says "maximum once per month" but I can't remember receiving anything from them ever.

If you do get something, come back and let us know!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    FINALLY........I got my Fasttech order of battery wraps, some flattop insulators and a few finned 510 adapters. I was just ecstatic to open the mail box to see it in there. Shipped May 6th and received July 28...new record for CP. The funny part is that I waited almost 3 months for 15 minutes of fun. I watched a few vids on rewrapping, took a spent 18650 to practice with and its was easier than I thought it would be to rewrap a batt. Rewrapped the 4 batteries that the casings were torn on and game over. Now I wait for a battery to have the slightest mark so I can rewrap again. Its slick, simple and well worth getting and having wraps on hand. The insulators were convenient cause they have a sticky side so they don't blow off, my batts had insulators that didn't stick and it was a hot hassle trying to get them to set in the center blowing with a hair dryer. Laying the batt on my desk, shrinking the bottom into place then maneuvering it around, blowing from the bottom up with a unsharpened pencil worked good. I had to cut prolly 1/16 off the wrap cause I thought they were a tad bit long.
    The finned 510 adapters are the cats azz for keeping hitters 510 threads from getting tired and loose. The 22mm fit my subtank minis perfectly, got 2 black and 2 colorful to match the colorful(rainbow) driptips and going to order some more adapters along with some button(pointy) insulators and clear wraps to print some custom sleeve inserts.
    Came across these specs to aid in printing some custom wraps...
    Width - 18XXX - 213.618897638 pix - 56.52 mm - 2.225 in
    Width- 26XXX - 308.560629921 pix - 81.64 mm - 3.214 in
    Height - XX650 - 245.669291339 pix - 65 mm - 2.559 in
    Height - XX500 - 188.976377953 pix - 50 mm - 1.968 in
    Height - XX350 - 132.283464567 pix - 35 mm - 1.377 in
    I bought a heat gun from Canadian Tire for $25-30CAD and it is light years better than a dryer.

I almost want to destroy my stock wraps to be able to rewrap. :D

Aus11

Verified Member
    Jun 16, 2017
    Hollywood, FL
    I'm subscribed to FT and I never get anything from them. It says "maximum once per month" but I can't remember receiving anything from them ever.

If you do get something, come back and let us know!

I will for sure lol. For my first order I did use the code ECF but it only gave me like 3 dollars off and im not sure if theres any others.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I will for sure lol. For my first order I did use the code ECF but it only gave me like 3 dollars off and im not sure if theres any others.
    SALE gets you 5% off everything but there isn't a better code available right now.

I placed a $120 order yesterday and checked everywhere for a better code.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Placed an order...

One item said ships in 5 days, nothing really important so got it anyways
    2nd item said in stock..

Now the item that was supposed to ship in 5 days is ready to ship and the in stock item isn't >.<

Bleh... Either way nothing important... 15$ USD order for a friend I'm hooking up with a vape...

$8.87 Authentic BANYOU BY002X Dual-Slot USB Li-ion Battery Charger w/ 1.6" LCD Display - 4.2V ± 1%/5V / 1000mA/500mA at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $4.64 Replacement V8 BABY-Q2 Coil Head for SMOK TFV8 BABY Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - 0.4ohm (40-80W/BEST:55-65W) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread