The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
I just ordered a nixon rdta because the brushed stainless and short size will be super fabulous and matchy matchy on my new vaporesso swag.

Which is, btw, if you're into short and light mods, that take an 18650, the #1. This thing, because of the lowered 510, makes even my pico squeeze seem like a giant. I don't usually go for regulated, but I thought I should have at least one in my arsenal since all the mini mods (megavolt, qbox) have died, except my evic basic which is tiny and black and lost somewhere behind / under my bed.

And as for shipping, I got it in 8 days from when I placed the order.

MAP was a bigger discount than skeleton.

I'm kinda temped to buy some tanks since sale, but.. meh. If this nixon is as good as people say, I may just order more of them and use them forever and ever. :D

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I just ordered a nixon rdta because the brushed stainless and short size will be super fabulous and matchy matchy on my new vaporesso swag.

Which is, btw, if you're into short and light mods, that take an 18650, the #1. This thing, because of the lowered 510, makes even my pico squeeze seem like a giant. I don't usually go for regulated, but I thought I should have at least one in my arsenal since all the mini mods (megavolt, qbox) have died, except my evic basic which is tiny and black and lost somewhere behind / under my bed.

And as for shipping, I got it in 8 days from when I placed the order.

MAP was a bigger discount than skeleton.

I'm kinda temped to buy some tanks since sale, but.. meh. If this nixon is as good as people say, I may just order more of them and use them forever and ever. :D
Thanks. Just cost me almost $30 for a Swag. :p

I have a Pico Squeeze that my wife has always liked the size of so I think she will like the orange. Plus, I just dropped almost $60 on a Vapedroid DNA mod earlier today. :thumb:

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
It's totally worth the money! With battery, it's still lighter than most SMALL tanks! I don't know enough about TC to rate that, but it's working great in VW.

And yea, the orange is great. I think your wife will be very happy.

Not many mods are made for smaller hands, but this is one of the most comfortable mods I've ever held.

Only downside is it only takes 22mm attys or under.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
It's totally worth the money! With battery, it's still lighter than most SMALL tanks! I don't know enough about TC to rate that, but it's working great in VW.

And yea, the orange is great. I think your wife will be very happy.

Not many mods are made for smaller hands, but this is one of the most comfortable mods I've ever held.

Only downside is it only takes 22mm attys or under.
Thx. She swears by her Triton Minis and Nautilus II tanks, so that's perfect!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The SKELETON code is still working. Apparently until midnight EST tonight.

I couldn't resist buying another Crown 3 tank and a bunch of coils a few minutes ago.

First time I bought ANY vape gear in months and I think I dropped over $200 in the last 24 hours. Ouch!

Tekaluku

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2017
The SKELETON code is still working. Apparently until midnight EST tonight.

I couldn't resist buying another Crown 3 tank and a bunch of coils a few minutes ago.

First time I bought ANY vape gear in months and I think I dropped over $200 in the last 24 hours. Ouch!
Yeah.....ouch!! LoL

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
To anyone who's purchased a mod from FT, any issues?

Its no secret I want a Therion. I'd like to get it from a US based vendor (shipping, speed) but the prices are a little out of reach. FT is in the 130 range and Vaporl is at 107 + moderate shipping.

My concern is time & the what ifs that happen. All my kids have been purchased locally exceptthe one from here. It's a lot of money...

Edit: Nevermind. Think I may have just decided to not get it.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada

Its no secret I want a Therion. I'd like to get it from a US based vendor (shipping, speed) but the prices are a little out of reach. FT is in the 130 range and Vaporl is at 107 + moderate shipping.

My concern is time & the what ifs that happen. All my kids have been purchased locally exceptthe one from here. It's a lot of money...

I just bought the VapeDroid C2D1 DNA250 (167W) for $54. Seems like an amazing deal IMO with the 15% off at FT untill tonight. Worth looking at for the price and lots of good reviews. Used to be well over $100.

I was toying with the Therion 166, but they are still $120 with MAP. If I like the DNA chip and eScribe with the VapeDriod, I might pull the trigger on a Lost Vape down the road.

PS. I have bought many mods from FT. Never an issue.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA

I've used both FT and VaporL and not had any problems. Vaporl is just about on par with FT as far as customer service goes. Or, maybe even a bit better these days - FT is giving me a hard time about the wrong size glass they sent me. I'm starting to get a bit PO'ed here. :mad: I think I'm finished with FT. They are fine if you're ordering something that is manufacturer issued in a sealed box but for parts, it gets a bit iffy.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I think I'm just going to stick with my HCigar as my only sqonk. It's great, although I wish I could find replacement buttons. They rattle.

I want to sell off stuff but too lazy to post it. Want to get rid of a mod or two and some tanks and a limitless. Just got to get motivated.

I think FT is now just little odds and ends. While I've had orders in limbo I haven't received anything broken or missing. My last orders were silicone bottles I'm going to modify to work in the Inbox, some wire and a coil jig. Little stuff.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I fell off the vaping purchasing wagon hard yesterday. Oh, I didn't spend that much, but that's always relative. I really need to just keep my eyes closed when reading some of these posts about new gear, but somehow I just don't regret it. I got fresh AW batteries, coils, a tank to try the CLR coils in, etc. Small stuff really, but it adds up. FT got a bit of my business, LOL. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a mod from FT, but it would have to be an incredible price to justify the wait. Tanks I have ordered from FT a plenty, and provided you Know Your Clones (I found this out the hard way) if they're labeled authentic, they are, and if you get the right clone it can be great. I'm waiting on a Berserker tank (authentic) from them and it cannot get here soon enough. LOL.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh, I will.... if I can make it through the word filter, :lol::lol:. No, I'm hoping it's an easy tank and I fell for its looks LONG before I decided to buy it, or it was even available. I'm hoping it goes well, and I'm going to swear at the Doggystyle in French this time, see if it makes a difference. I really do want to see how Le Doggystyle vapes, in the not too distant future. I'm improving slowly though, I'm sure I'll get there, eventually....

Anna

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Will Coyote work? I'm fluent in coyote. I can't cross my eyes in my magnification glasses, maybe I'll get it a doggy treat or two and wave it wildly over the tank. Or, maybe play that Bare Naked Ladies song while I'm coiling it....

Anna
I know the song - "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals " etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread