The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Lmao at least I'm in a good place now. It requires a signature so I'm hoping Cliff Claven comes before my inlaws do to babysit. They are old and don't understand vaping.

Tell them you have egg rolls coming from China because you demand authentic taste.
You may find your package in the fridge when you get home but that's better than the post office.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

SouthernBliss

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Athens, Ga, USA
I want to know what you think of that twist. There is a different vv that I have been ordering and it does not hold up super well to a 21 year old who drops things. That said we only really had problems with one out of the 5 we have gotten in so far. My sons friends seem to love that has a light that changes color based on the volt.

I ordered a Pro Tank from them last night. I had to get the one with the beauty ring because they were sold out of the standard.

I ordered one of the last 3 of those last night as a late birthday present to myself. As well as a couple of CE4S because I really like the one I got with my last order. I already have a couple of the light up clearos coming for the boys and can't wait for them to get those.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
There is a different vv that I have been ordering and it does not hold up super well to a 21 year old who drops things. That said we only really had problems with one out of the 5 we have gotten in so far. My sons friends seem to love that has a light that changes color based on the volt.
I think I have the same one, is it the one that shows the charge at the base with 5 LEDs? If so how do you turn it off? 5 clicks changes the voltages but nothing seems to turn it off. I am in the process of returning it as FT can't find out either but would be happy to keep it if I could just turn the darned thing off so I can put it in a pocket.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Thursday I ordered a Vamo V2 kit, Vamo V3 tube, couple of Panasonic batteries, 3 of the 450mh Ego batteries, couple of lanyards, and some juce samples.

We will see how it goes.
The best advice for the next couple of weeks is something you won't be able to do :) just forget that you have placed an order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread