Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
Apart from a pair of 18650's that never arrived (ordered at the beginning of the battery shipping problem), I'm having the first bad experience with shipping via Swedish post. I guess this happens when you order open blade knives, I don't have any batteries or liquid in the order and I had requested e-packet. Order placed 12/25, shipping notice ~2 weeks later due to Nemesis magnets that I don't even need. Package last seen in Singapore 1/13, AFAIK it goes to Sweden next before heading to the US. The only other time I used Swedish post was with VB, 20 days total including 5 days before it shipped. This is not good.

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
My last FT order actually shipped today!
I thought for sure I would have to wait until after the holidays for this order to ship! :D

Yeah, I'm done with FT. Was told my order would be shipped within 36 hours two days ago. It went to "Packaging" early yesterday morning, but was never actually mailed out. Now since it's status is stuck in "Packaging" I can't even cancel the order.

To hell with them. Filed a PP claim to get my money back and I'm done. Not being able to get it out before the holiday I understand, but I will not accept another lie from fasttech.

So did your order ever ship out today? (patience)

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Fair enough.

It's always dodgy ordering from HK or China at this time of the year. The promises you had may be considered to be similar to some promises made by retailers in the West just before Christmas.

It's not a good time to expect successful deadline orders.

Yeah, and look what happened when Amazon didn't get people their stuff by Christmas when they had promised to...

Christmas Delivery Fiasco Shows Why Amazon Wants Its Own UPS | Wired Business | Wired.com

Ta2ooz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Langley B.C. Canada

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Yeah, and look what happened when Amazon didn't get people their stuff by Christmas when they had promised to...

Christmas Delivery Fiasco Shows Why Amazon Wants Its Own UPS | Wired Business | Wired.com

My wife ordered me an item for Xmas from Amazon for about $164.00. It missed it's delivery date by one day. It was delivered the day before Xmas, and then they refunded her $100.00 because of it, and they did this on their own. Get that from China, or even a lot of other places here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread