The first things you should know about electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm gonna sell my charger and just place my batteries on my carpet for charging.

That... Or we could all just Hold our RTA's/rba's by the 510 connector while Scuffing our Feet on the Carpet.

And when we are Out-n-About, we could carry one of these instead of a Mod with batteries in it.

81%2Bd%2BV1kKAL._SX425_.jpg

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
but true.

I have Always felt that there is Collusion among Carpet Manufactures to design a Strand Spacing that is Optimal for hiding tiny screws that roll of a Desk.

Now this Revelation that they have been Weaving Electrons into Fibers to Attract Dirt.

image12.png

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I have Always felt that there is Collusion among Carpet Manufactures to design a Strand Spacing that is Optimal for hiding tiny screws that roll of a Desk.

Now this Revelation that they have been Weaving Electrons into Fibers to Attract Dirt.

image12.png
I don't think they do it for that purpose but they do it. I would think it impossible to make electron free carpet.

No if they made it static proof then it would be "stray" electron free.

I always kinda wondered a bit how you can remove electrons from an atom without causing it to change into something else. But then I am not a nuclear physicist.

Never trust an atom!

They make up everything.

Reactions: LVixen

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
That... Or we could all just Hold our RTA's/RBA's by the 510 connector while Scuffing our Feet on the Carpet.

And when we are Out-n-About, we could carry one of these instead of a Mod with Batteries in it.

81%2Bd%2BV1kKAL._SX425_.jpg

Or better yet just line the insides of our shoes with it. Comfortable and functional.

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Humidity kills electrons!

Dead Electrons! Now that takes me Back.

"I only use the alcohol on the charger threads and the threads of the batt if I had any juice go in there.
The black you see is actually the "dead" electrons that have been deposited to the threads and they can cause either damage, faulty atty problems (less vapor) and may even killthe batt and atty prematurely."

Cleaning eGo Battery | E-Cigarette Forum

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Dead Electrons! Now that takes me Back.

"I only use the alcohol on the charger threads and the threads of the batt if I had any juice go in there.
The black you see is actually the "dead" electrons that have been deposited to the threads and they can cause either damage, faulty atty problems (less vapor) and may even killthe batt and atty prematurely."

Cleaning eGo Battery | E-Cigarette Forum

OHH my.... don't think I had seen that one before.

Reactions: DavidOck

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
He left out the part about petting your cat really fast to collect electrons ... :lol:

Seriously, I worked in mechanical engineering for 43 years, typically with electrical engineers in the group ...

I must have asked nearly every one of them to explain what electricity is ... :?:

Can't recall that even one of them ever gave an answer that didn't sound like black magic voodoo ... :blink: :rolleyes:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
He left out the part about petting your cat really fast to collect electrons ... :lol:

Seriously, I worked in mechanical engineering for 43 years, typically with electrical engineers in the group ...

I must have asked nearly every one of them to explain what electricity is ... :?:

Can't recall that even one of them ever gave an answer that didn't sound like black magic voodoo ... :blink: :rolleyes:
Because it is PFM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread