Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I thought drops per ml were different depending on the bottle tip size, needle gauge or liquid.
Wouldn't you have to measure the gear you use to get an accurate drops per ml?
Yes, different droppers yield different results.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I made a 50ml with the same percentages so I'm going to assume the calculations are correct. Maybe I just love that flavor way too much! RY4 Double at 8% me loves it
As long as you are going by percentage,then it should be the same whether you make 5ml or 500ml,so you should be fine.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
O.k. kids - it's juice-making day. I'm looking for some fruits (less custardy than Bill's fruit custard) - bright, refreshing with or without menthol/koolada. I'm thinking about some kind of orange/peach or pineapple/orange for at least one. I will pull out the Dragon's Blood - that was mighty tasty. Just hoping for something sweet and juicy, but less creamy...

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
I'm sitting here trying to decide which is more over engineered, Bills coil jig or the Kay Fun4 :D
Unfortunately, there sometimes comes a time in life when the grip strength is all but gone, and the fingers are no longer straight, and all I want is a great coil, but I can't make one by hand. The BMV Coiler 2.0 was the answer to my problem, and it makes great coils, that I cannot duplicate by hand, nor could many other vapers, as well. You don't need a perfect coil to have a great vape. But, you do need a tensioned, straight coil of the right diameter, and so forth, to achieve what is commonly known as "the effect." The Effect provides for a superior vape, and there are some threads on this site over a thousand pages dedicated to their construction. I encourage others to try some of the techniques, as most vapers have never made a coil that can achieve the same result, and there is a difference. Anyway, I just want a good vape, and, so, set my mind to creating a jig that could deliver for me. Give it a try! What have you got to lose? :toast: :D

:2cool: :vapor:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Peaches and Pears are nice together. There are many, many combinations. Lots of tropical mixes on here too. Good luck! :toast: :D

Yes. Just took that on a business trip this week. Crisp, like biting into a almost ripe pear. I'm going to sweeten it up next time I mix. Currently working on your Flamingo too. Just looking for something different. :toast:

dhaiken

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Peaches and Pears are nice together. There are many, many combinations. Lots of tropical mixes on here too. Good luck! :toast: :D

The Peaches & Pear Recipe I found on here was delightful.
I believe it was another one of Bill's marvelous concoctions.
Doubt I would have that of that combo on my own, but it rocks!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Well, my 100DT yielded "Tropical Treasure"

Pineapple - 8%
Mandarin - 6%
Orange Cream - 4%
Sweet Cream - 3%
Ripe Banana - 2%
Sweetener - 1-2%

Kinda what I was looking for. I'm sure I could add a touch of Menthol or Koolada to "ice" it up :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Where are you folks buying wick and wire? I bought kanthal from Lightning vapes in the past. I've only got 28 and want to try 26. I also lost a whole pack of koh gen do cotton somewhere so I'd like to order both from one place.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I've ordered kanthal from LightningVapes and MyFreedomSmokes. Picked up a pack of Shiseido from my local Macy's (160 pads for $10) I didn't have to pay shipping on the cotton ;)

Can't remember where you're from, so that prolly isn't a good option.....

Kenna

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 14, 2014
    Texas, USA
    Where are you folks buying wick and wire? I bought kanthal from Lightning vapes in the past. I've only got 28 and want to try 26. I also lost a whole pack of koh gen do cotton somewhere so I'd like to order both from one place.
    I get KGD from Nordstom's or The Derm Store online. Box of 60 squares for 12.00 no shipping I don't think.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread