Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I mixed up a 100dt of it at 10%. I need to rewick my dripper after dinner to give it a try.

cookie_monster_waiting.gif

:D

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner. I just had half a dozen hits on the dripper and my first reaction is that I really like it. It tastes like Tang. I'll have to make more to try it in a tank. This is one of very few I've tried that works solo.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I have a recipe with the Ecto Cooler in it that is called Shroomie's Sherbert that I got somewhere, possibly here. Also has cactus in it. Very good [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel
    If you don't mind sharing,post it up.I bought the cactus a while back because i seen it in a recipe,but after i bought it,i could never find the recipe again haha.I decided to try it solo,and on it's own it's not great,so i need a way to use it up haha.

Slots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2012
    Eastern Wa.
    I got a bottle of ecto cooler in the mail today. Anyone that has used it have a suggestion on a recipe?
    I always test a new flavor by it'self first off, just to see how strong it is, what it tastes like, and what it would contribute to a recipe.
    I was surprised to find it was good on it's own, so I haven't experimented with adding anything to it yet

I have a couple recipes saved that use it,if i can find them,i'll post them up.It is pretty good on it's own too though,i think i used it at around 10-12% solo.
    I mixed it up at their recommended 15% .. but then my taste buds suck, so that's about normal for me with FW
    I'd be interested in what others are adding ... :thumbs: .. maybe a cream for a creamsicle .. just not sure "Tang" would be the right orange to use :cry:

Thanks. I might try it solo. Is it shake and vape?
    Can't help you there, since I mix well ahead of my ability to vape'm up.
    But that said .. most fruits can be shake and vape .. not like recipes, and tobacco's.
    Go for it, then save a little to vape after a week or so.
    We're all chemists working in a kitchen/bathroom lab :p

Mactavish

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 19, 2010
    New York
    I always test a new flavor by it'self first off, just to see how strong it is, what it tastes like, and what it would contribute to a recipe.
    I was surprised to find it was good on it's own, so I haven't experimented with adding anything to it yet

I mixed it up at their recommended 15% .. but then my taste buds suck, so that's about normal for me with FW
    I'd be interested in what others are adding ... :thumbs: .. maybe a cream for a creamsicle .. just not sure "Tang" would be the right orange to use :cry:

Can't help you there, since I mix well ahead of my ability to vape'm up.
    But that said .. most fruits can be shake and vape .. not like recipes, and tobacco's.
    Go for it, then save a little to vape after a week or so.
    We're all chemists working in a kitchen/bathroom lab :p

Read this note on the recipe site:

"It works very well with some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavouring, as an "Orange Creamsicle" vape."

Slots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2012
    Eastern Wa.
    Read this note on the recipe site:
    "It works very well with some Vanilla Bean Ice Cream flavouring, as an "Orange Creamsicle" vape."
    That's along the lines of the type of a "cream" I was thinking of trying .... sounds good, thanks :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    If you don't mind sharing,post it up.I bought the cactus a while back because i seen it in a recipe,but after i bought it,i could never find the recipe again haha.I decided to try it solo,and on it's own it's not great,so i need a way to use it up haha.

I can imagine it would be so so on it's own. I will get that recipe posted in a bit. Getting ready for work. [emoji4]

Rachel

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Can't remember where I got this recipe. And it has two versions that I modified a little.

Shroomy's Sherbert
    Ecto Cooler 7%
    Sweet Raspberry 6%
    Cactus (INW) 3%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4%
    Lemon Lime 2%
    Sweetner 1%

If you don't have Cactus, Use Ecto Cooler 8%

Rachel

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I can imagine it would be so so on it's own. I will get that recipe posted in a bit. Getting ready for work. [emoji4]

Rachel
    On it's own,it was a little less than so so haha.It wasn't horrible,but definitely not something i would vape again as a stand alone.

Thanks for posting the recipe.I think that maybe i seen that before,which is probably why i bought the cactus and sweet raspberry,as i bought them both at the same time,but like i mentioned earlier,after buying it,could never find the recipe again haha.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I may experiment with adding something to the ecto but stand alone it is good to me. I was thinking maybe some blood orange to boost the orange flavor a little and a small amount of vanilla swirl. I added 2% vanilla swirl to the blood orange and it really boosted the flavor. I'm looking for a more orange flavor and not a Creamsicle. I thought we had lemon juice in the fridge that I was going to try with the blood orange but it was gone. My wife probably threw it out since we never used it.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Can't remember where I got this recipe. And it has two versions that I modified a little.

Shroomy's Sherbert
    Ecto Cooler 7%
    Sweet Raspberry 6%
    Cactus (INW) 3%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 4%
    Lemon Lime 2%
    Sweetner 1%

If you don't have Cactus, Use Ecto Cooler 8%

Rachel
    Maybe this? Shroomy's Sherbert

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    For anyone who likes key lime,and hasn't seen it posted in the recipes section,here is a fantastic juice posted by a member named ddirtyvapes.I made a 10ml sample,let it sit a week,and now i will be making a large bottle,this stuff is good.I didn't have the Capella whipped cream,so used Tfa whipped cream.

Sweet Relief
    6% TFA Key Lime
    4% TFA White Chocolate
    2% TFA Sweet Cream
    2% CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream (can sub. 2% TFA Whipped Cream in a pinch)
    2% TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
    2% TFA Ethyl Maltol

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Is anyone using yellow cake? I got a bottle on my last order and haven't tried it yet.
    I have tried this as a stand alone.....ummmm don't. LOL It is a very heavy tasting type of vape. Start at small %. And maybe add some type of cream to lighten it up. It also needs some steeping time. Just my 2 pennies.
    :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread