hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know that different tanks perform differently but I received a goblin mini v3 in the mail yesterday and the flavor production on it brought a whole new flavor profile to the Tribeca clone that I had been running in a crown tank.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I know that different tanks perform differently but I received a goblin mini v3 in the mail yesterday and the flavor production on it brought a whole new flavor profile to the Tribeca clone that I had been running in a crown tank.
    Yeah,i have noticed huge differences in that juice between my Griffin and an rda.If i didn't know it was the same juice,i would swear they were 2 different ones.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I really like the merlin also and have been running bill's lemonade in it for a while now. It's a great flavor producer. I still like the crown tanks but the merlin and goblin v3 produce much stronger flavors.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Both deliver better flavor than any other tanks I've tried. The goblin mini is small but you can get an extension for it. I have two Merlins and just one goblin but may get more when I find a sale.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I have a couple Griffin 25's and struggle to get much flavour. I thought was just me!

Maybe I should get a Merlin or a Goblin!
    If your not getting good flavor from the Griffin,try thinning the tails just a little bit.I get excellent flavor from my Griffins,they have became my favorite rta,i have 8 of the 22mm ones and a 25mm,yeah i like them a lot haha.

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    If your not getting good flavor from the Griffin,try thinning the tails just a little bit.I get excellent flavor from my Griffins,they have became my favorite rta,i have 8 of the 22mm ones and a 25mm,yeah i like them a lot haha.
    It's a little OT here but what build are you running on the 25's?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The tank I got yesterday is a Crius. I had already tried a Crius plus and it was ok but not phenomenal. I like the regular Crius better. I'm getting really good flavor with the strawberry cheesecake. I had forgotten how much I like it.

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    The tank I got yesterday is a Crius. I had already tried a Crius plus and it was ok but not phenomenal. I like the regular Crius better. I'm getting really good flavor with the strawberry cheesecake. I had forgotten how much I like it.
    I have a Crius I'm using right now, Lol! Dual stainless coils at .18 ohms but I forget what other than 3mm. I have the juice from this thread with the Key Lime in it. I've been liking it quite a bit. TBH, I got a Crius Plus to try because I like this one so much. I haven't tried it yet though. Now maybe it'll just stay in the box.

SLM

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 9, 2015
    NE Ohio. USA
    I just didn't feel like winding coils to try it so just grabbed two out of the bag. I assume they are all the same since they aren't marked.
    I'm guessing so. Fairly small ID, maybe 2mm? What are you using for wick?

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    USA
    Yeah,back around January or February he said he wouldn't be here much this year due to a heavy work load,but would pop in as he can.He's been around a few times,but not much.
    Yes, crazy, busy year for me. So happy to see the thread alive and well, with many old friends still around, and participating. I miss this place too, ghola1was!

Funny to see the same old arguments and debates. I've found what works for me, and get quite excited when others discover the methods that work for them. That's really what it's all about. That being said, my predilection for HFM was quite an uphill battle for several years. At least now, it's acknowledged as a legitimate method! So cool!

Because of compulsion issues, I'm kind of an all or nothing kind of guy. I was just as hooked on this thread for the longest time, as I was on smoking. For more than a year, I've been working on building a plant in the NW part of the U.S. that converts farm and dairy wastes to energy. We are breaking ground in two months on the largest facility of its type in North America. This has been exhausting, and I wasn't able to get online here, as I can be on here for days at a time, as many of you are! Nevertheless, I check in every few months, and am so encouraged by all the progress that you are making on mixing and vaping. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you again in a few months. I am committed to working too hard, for too long, for too little for the next two years, but then I'm done with working, and, maybe, I can participate some more on this most wonderful thread, and check out what's going on elsewhere on the site. Please keep encouraging our new mixers and let them in on our hard won educations in mixology! All the best! :D :toast:

:vapor: :thumb:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Hi @Bill's Magic Vapor !
    Glad to hear you are alive and well (if a bit harried ;)). You are missed and thought of often. Your wisdom previously shared, in posts and blogs, remain a benefit to many. Stay safe. Stay happy. And hurry home to us when you are able! Thanks for checking in.
    (Back at ya!):toast:

ghola1was

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 20, 2013
    NV USA
    Yes, crazy, busy year for me. So happy to see the thread alive and well, with many old friends still around, and participating. I miss this place too, ghola1was!

Funny to see the same old arguments and debates. I've found what works for me, and get quite excited when others discover the methods that work for them. That's really what it's all about. That being said, my predilection for HFM was quite an uphill battle for several years. At least now, it's acknowledged as a legitimate method! So cool!

Because of compulsion issues, I'm kind of an all or nothing kind of guy. I was just as hooked on this thread for the longest time, as I was on smoking. For more than a year, I've been working on building a plant in the NW part of the U.S. that converts farm and dairy wastes to energy. We are breaking ground in two months on the largest facility of its type in North America. This has been exhausting, and I wasn't able to get online here, as I can be on here for days at a time, as many of you are! Nevertheless, I check in every few months, and am so encouraged by all the progress that you are making on mixing and vaping. Keep up the great work and I hope to see you again in a few months. I am committed to working too hard, for too long, for too little for the next two years, but then I'm done with working, and, maybe, I can participate some more on this most wonderful thread, and check out what's going on elsewhere on the site. Please keep encouraging our new mixers and let them in on our hard won educations in mixology! All the best! :D :toast:

Best of luck to you over the next two years in your very worthwhile work. It was great to hear from you again!

dhaiken

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

A pleasure to see you're alive and doing well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread