Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Haven't been here in ages and my adv is still that melona recipe I posted way back.

In fact, I ran out of flavoring and went on the TFA site to order more honeydew to find out there are now two versions - my old favorite version (with ethyl alcohol - and a new shipping declaration which will have unknown effects to shipping to me in Hawaii) and a new version without it (which presumably tastes like the standard flavor after all the alcohol has evaporated) at a much lower cost.

Going to order the large bulk size of the original to keep me happy but will also throw in some Honeydew II for those that are interested in a comparison, later.

Happy holiday season to you all!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

we87

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
DFW, TX
c86a9db8184c8fe6bd28cc4f0e4f86be.jpg
4d252d095a3e9f6bd0d7bb2ad0342302.jpg
1f1c388f681032b8d74f9e988b8517e4.jpg

Is this normal? These flavors are both TFA Apple Pie, and both only for months old (bought August 22nd from Wizard Labs) they haven't been sitting that long either, I used these in particular in September I'm pretty sure.

Just wondering. After a good shake those bits disappeared. Made my juice anyway [emoji6]

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've never experienced that before. I also have never bought the apple pie flavor.

I finally got the liter of nic I got from MFS put into glass bottles last night. If I buy any more then I'm going to have to buy more bottles. I've got a little over two liters on hand right now.

Adam harris

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2015
    North Carolina
    Haven't been here in ages and my adv is still that melona recipe I posted way back.

In fact, I ran out of flavoring and went on the TFA site to order more honeydew to find out there are now two versions - my old favorite version (with ethyl alcohol - and a new shipping declaration which will have unknown effects to shipping to me in Hawaii) and a new version without it (which presumably tastes like the standard flavor after all the alcohol has evaporated) at a much lower cost.

Going to order the large bulk size of the original to keep me happy but will also throw in some Honeydew II for those that are interested in a comparison, later.

Happy holiday season to you all!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What's the recipe :)

Reactions: Kenna

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I found out today that wizard is switching to plastic bottles, the 8 ml are still going to be glass but the 1 oz and 4 oz are going to change. three of the 4 oz I got were still in glass the rest were plastic. Not much of a problem for me, because I have the bottles for re-bottling, just means a bit more work is all. :)

KAS

we87

ECF Veteran
    Jul 2, 2013
    DFW, TX
    I found out today that wizard is switching to plastic bottles, the 8 ml are still going to be glass but the 1 oz and 4 oz are going to change. three of the 4 oz I got were still in glass the rest were plastic. Not much of a problem for me, because I have the bottles for re-bottling, just means a bit more work is all. :)

KAS

I wonder why the change?

Chris863

ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2015
    Florida
    Sucks the glass bottles were nice. I like BCFs plastic bottles as well as ECXs OK. Bet wizards will be decent as well. As a florida native I stopped ordering from wizard labs anyway cause the sales tax. Those 8ml little bottles at least will still be sent out. Those are perfect for making little samplers for trying out new flavors.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I wonder why the change?

Kind of a bummer about Wizard changing. I liked the glass bottles. I'm guess the switch is due to shipping weight and the post office breaking more than a few even with the fantastic packaging mine came in.

They sent this note with the package, they are nice bottles as far as plastic bottles go, I just like all my stuff to be in glass. :)

KAS

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread