Status
Not open for further replies.

ghola1was

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2013
NV USA
No idea what calculator you are using but I trust the juice Calculator I use and the %'s total up to 70/30 in it:

Juice Calculator

BkKbNye.png
I agree that it is a great calculator. But you entered VG nic instead of pg nic.
(using 100% nic all pg) Going for 6mg nic.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Kenna, so 10% Lotta Latte and 8% Lucky Shot mixed together? I wasn't thrilled about Lucky Shot as a standalone so I'm giving this a try. Thanks!
Yes. I felt the same wayn but Kim at OSDIYS uses them together at 10% each as her adv. I was so not crazy about Lucky Shot that I only used 8%. I wanted more of the coffee note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
This is something I really enjoy about DIY and this thread. Everyone's tastes are different. Personally, I really enjoy Lucky Shot @10% in a bottom fed rda. Lucky Shot and Lotta Latte are definitely great together, but I blend them 2:1 Lucky Shot to Lotta Latte.

If everyone's tastes were the same, this would be a very boring thread and I would not learn very much. As it is, our friendly differences of opinion encourage me to experiment. I often come up with my own take on a freely shared recipe. Just as often, I find that someone else's recipe is just spot on and I don't change a thing.
So true!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Kimberly will be glad so many of you like her ADV of LS + LL. It took me a few months to finally get around to trying it, because I'd bought quite a few of their other OS Flavors and Blends, too, to try. Each time I'd talk to her she'd ask if I'd tried it yet. Finally did...and I'm hooked on it! I told her I'd been spreading the word about it and how good it is since then on other threads on here. I hope she comes up with some other great combos, too!
I saw her original post on it & mixed it right away. I liked the LL but I love custards so the mix of the 2 was perfect for me.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Does anyone have an exact recipe for this to get to 70vg 30pg? I am going to order these two flavors and I am also new to this so any help would be appreciated.

(using 100% nic all pg) Going for 6mg nic.
While I figure the above is a typo I fell it must be brought to light. 100% nic, I'm thinking it should read 100 mg nic which is 10%).

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Yes. I felt the same wayn but Kim at OSDIYS uses them together at 10% each as her adv. I was so not crazy about Lucky Shot that I only used 8%. I wanted more of the coffee note.

Thanks! Adding it to my list.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
You are correct dwcraig1, it was a typo. I am so new to this and I am just trying to figure out what to do when I attempt my first mix. This is all good info for me and I don't want to hijack the thread with my novice questions but everybody has replied with positive info that has lead me in so many other directions and other areas which has expanded my understanding and I thank you all. I have copied and pasted recipes and calculators and visited steam engine and other web sights to further my understanding because of all your input.

Thank you all
I still have around 70 bottles of manufactured e juice to go through before I attempt my first mix. Yes, I will be reusing those bottles.:thumb:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
So this -
One Stop Flavors - Blue Raspberry Slush - 9mL

is what everyone is raving about? Looks interesting. This is a single flavor - I just add pg/vg nic?

Looking at the blends -
Make Your Own DIY Eliquid/Juice and Candy

These seems to be just add base mixes...

I need some new stuff and have never tried these guys. Like I need to add to my 180+ flavors :shock: :lol:
Yes, just add nic and pg/vg. She has already basically made the recipes so this is so easy and everyone I have tried has been exceptional. The blue raspberry slush is one of my adv as is the baked cinn role and the southern sweet tea. yum.

So easy to mix and can't say enough about Kim and OSDIY. Great person and great company.
:)

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Yes, just add nic and pg/vg. She has already basically made the recipes so this is so easy and everyone I have tried has been exceptional. The blue raspberry slush is one of my adv as is the baked cinn role and the southern sweet tea. yum.

So easy to mix and can't say enough about Kim and OSDIY. Great person and great company.
Nice. My next order will be from there. Thanks :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Nice. My next order will be from there. Thanks :)
I think you will not only like the flavors but Kim is so nice. She alway includes a little goodie bag with a pair of gloves and a couple of pipettes and small pieces of some sort of commercial candy. I usually don't eat the candy but the gloves sure do come in handy.

eta
oh and I forgot. discount codes are ecf and JFK. Both work but I am not sure if they have different amounts or not. JFK is from fb.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I asked Kimberly once if they were going to have any new OSF and OSB anytime soon, since they're so good. She laughed and said it takes awhile to get each one of them to be exactly what they're after, so she wasn't sure at that time.

She said each one starts with an idea for a very specific "flavor" or "blend" they'd like to offer. They then describe it to the manufacturer who makes all their OSF and OSB for them. That company then works on and tries various possible formulations to achieve it. For each different formulation, they send OSDIY a 30mL bottle to try, get their feedback on it, and then tweak it from there to come up with another one. That goes on until they've hit upon exactly what OSDIY was looking for, which can take a long time. That OSF or OSB is then made by that company exclusively for OSDIY.

After that explanation, I just laughed and told her Oh, OK. I'll just have to be content for now, buying more of the 4-5 of them that I love already. I had no idea of the lengthy process involved in developing each new OSF and OSB and getting it to market.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Hope everyone had a great Holiday season and sorry i haven't been around.

Gotta go where the $$ is and sometimes it isn't where you have unrestricted internet...

Anyway I'll be around a bit..maybe LOL!

I haven't checked in a while but there is still an active DropBox link with many of Bill's recipes!

Fell free to ask for the link from Bill or PM me if I'm not around.

Happy trails....
:toast: :thumbs: :toast:

ItTechy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread