hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I was looking at the contents of a previous order and came up with this creamy raspberry yogurt that I've really been liking for the past week or two so I thought I'd share it.

Tfa raspberry 4%
    Tfa vanilla bean gelato 4%
    Cap creamy yogurt 4%
    FW sweet cream 3%
    FA Catalan cream 3%
    Cap sweet cream 3%

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I was looking at the contents of a previous order and came up with this creamy raspberry yogurt that I've really been liking for the past week or two so I thought I'd share it.

Tfa raspberry 4%
    Tfa vanilla bean gelato 4%
    Cap creamy yogurt 4%
    FW sweet cream 3%
    FA Catalan cream 3%
    Cap sweet cream 3%

That's a lot of cream. I put cream in all my recipes but never that much. Might give it a try.

I read somewhere that cream takes a long time to steep. Did you find that with this recipe?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It's my favorite liquid right now. I let it steep overnight and liked it. I need to make a big batch but probably will have to place an order to do that. I only have small bottles of those flavors.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Imperial Beach, California
    Quite some time ago it was suggested by someone in this thread to use cotton candy instead of TPA Sweet Flavor due to it burning much cleaner.
    I can run 50+ ml of my peanut brittle through my atty before dry burn/wick, here is my friend's after a few days using the same recipe except he is still (was) using Sweet Flavor. It was washed with water before I received it and I washed it under hot water also prior to taking the picture.
    BTW, I used that same coil after dry burning.
    ssrmfOUaa5AJa4Vcn1i63RdSLRdCoxeGFis97YiDdJwSNIQfKqjHn5EWM1z7j9CWAM-2F2ghcUh6hz-zr47FbTWuSVwkjUcU8tVJFfRu1Hw83GbV0LHP8m5uVtoGY-OfVqX9TJeJ_jpdYYFvi2fLQegfGu5V3nxVhUsrEyFlvvlqLvg0KAHu6fXt9q_GmtqWmUaAd_0fHHykgEHaHG2AlTp6oCQhXoVlZWiVI_nqiQFkT-46IVIKvhHAg0fAFMlIx9DOOyumAYSh8ccI795EYHkhb-QDWv-fwHOgbruid0jpHsAhdeR7SVTJt9iiS45LryRN7zUu6ga9f98wbVyWbSJxGKCuw6zKEEXiMNnNvgGvSBdkttn95Sr1IQlpIyurYE3H6tiYbD4Tf6B0ULVqT0SnlVmC9EuaeDT8Zny9vNggbeDYEMGw0DDIS_ZidjCji6csn4be79uhLl6qijSKDbY9Ib7hZP1NE2kolRrRwcp_LJtTnW60gI91Nu5vgzAXQUi9zQzS_tahKXfhkQ3T8-SdJ8knJ9Ue-4EIL2iHueM3D9HmChG3agWRjWsWMxwyZuLqsrkSEfG3hro-4aYyO8p9kFT3WAZ45uEi0vkrY7sHVUAm1ZY8=w1278-h959-no

That's Sally's rayon if your wondering.

Last edited:

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    Here's one that's but barely 24hrs old...First taste test is encouraging and I'm hoping with age it's gon'a be pretty good...It could maybe use a drop or 2 of sweetener but I'm gon'a wait on that...

Tootle Puffer Sticky Bun Special

4% Cinnamon Danish Swirl TFA
    3% Frosted Doughnut TFA
    2% Butter Pecan FW
    2% Pecan TFA
    1% Caramel DX TFA
    1% Bavarian Cream DX TFA
    1% Cinnamon Ceylon FA

This is a Great Thread...So many new ideas to be found in here !!!...Trig :D

Edit: No on the sweetener unless you want it sweet sweet...

Last edited:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    @UWBob, if you are going to start at 8%, I would recommend keeping your sample size small (10mL or smaller). I am guessing that is going to be potent; and you will want to dilute it down. I personally would start it somewhere between 3-4%.

I didn't find much useful information regarding its use as a stand-alone, but used with other ingredients; 3% and lower, seem to be the norm.
    upload_2017-8-27_21-13-32.png

(source:ELR)

upload_2017-8-27_21-14-57.png

(source: All the Flavors)

Also,TFA Brandy does contain ethyl alcohol, so it would (in my opinion) benefit from some breathing (open top; no cap, no drip tip).
    upload_2017-8-27_21-21-29.png

(source: TPA/TFA website)
    Be sure to report back and let us know what you think.:D

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    I didn't find much useful information regarding its use as a stand-alone, but used with other ingredients; 3% and lower, seem to be the norm.
    Great suggestion. I usually consider the ELR 'median' value as the high point for flavor testing as the Max values skew the averages.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I usually consider the ELR 'median' value as the high point for flavor testing as the Max values skew the averages.
    I'm of a similar mind; I tend to start at the low end, or even a touch lower, and work up as needed.

Slots

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2012
    Eastern Wa.
    I guess I'm the exception. I like strong flavors so start higher.
    Since my taste buds suck, I have a tendency to up it a little bit to start with too.
    I have a bottle of just pg/vg/nic base that I can always cut it a tad with if needed, but I usually end up adding more flavor,... so it helps to start higher to begin with.
    Each of us have gotten used to the range we are in, after mixing for a length of time, and have very few surprises.... I only get surprised when trying a new company, but reading the reviews helps.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    Dropbox is personal cloud storage service that some people choose to store back-up files like documents and photos. The user has the option to allow access to these files to others by providing a link to another person/group.

ETA
    here is a common one reffered to in this particular thread:
    Dropbox - ECF Recipes
    It is a directory of a lot of useful stuff; a lot of it from @Bill's Magic Vapor . I am not sure who the actual owner of this Dropbox is; but I am awful grateful!
    NOTE: You do NOT need to log in, or sign up, to use. When the log in box opens, look to the bottom, and click on the "No Thank You" option and you can continue to the files.

Is this the same one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Is this the same one?
    Yes, and no; the dropbox link is part of @Bill's Magic Vapor ('s) current signature (which @kas122461 is right; is now dead(?)
    9.gif
    ). And, part of the box contents, was @paddymx ('s) compilation (the PDF file you linked to).

Paddymx had multiple versions of that compendium (actually it was four or five files for each version; if I recall correctly) because it was a constant work in progress. Paddy was compiling all the recipes that were shared within the TFA Recipes Only thread. Ultimately (s)he got burned out, or had more pressing commitments, and gave up the project some time in 2014 (there is actually a post, within the thread, where they announce it is their final update).

I have a slightly more recent version that another ECFer made available for a while (sorry, I don't remember who, or which thread). It is dated 06-23-2014 and is 200 pages in length. In addition I have three additional supplemental files (not sure if that is all of them) from the same date. They are too big to upload to ECF, but I am happy to email them to anyone, if you PM me your email address.

I am afraid I have no understanding of how to go about setting up, and managing a publicly-accessible Drop Box account. And frankly, with all the busted links I come across, I am not sure I am interested in trying.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 30, 2014
    Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    Yes, and no; the dropbox link is part of @Bill's Magic Vapor ('s) current signature (which @kas122461 is right; is now dead(?)
    9.gif
    ). And, part of the box contents, was @paddymx ('s) compilation (the PDF file you linked to).

Paddymx had multiple versions of that compendium (actually it was four or five files for each version; if I recall correctly) because it was a constant work in progress. Paddy was compiling all the recipes that were shared within the TFA Recipes Only thread. Ultimately (s)he got burned out, or had more pressing commitments, and gave up the project some time in 2014 (there is actually a post, within the thread, where they announce it is their final update).

I have a slightly more recent version that another ECFer made available for a while (sorry, I don't remember who, or which thread). It is dated 06-23-2014 and is 200 pages in length. In addition I have three additional supplemental files (not sure if that is all of them) from the same date. They are too big to upload to ECF, but I am happy to email them to anyone, if you PM me your email address.

I am afraid I have no understanding of how to go about setting up, and managing a publicly-accessible Drop Box account. And frankly, with all the busted links I come across, I am not sure I am interested in trying.

Please check your inbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread