Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
While waiting is good, now is too

Friend stopped by so I just got the Hussar built and all I can say.... mmm very tasty.

I'm not going to wait until this 30mls is gone to mix up 120mls, that will happen tomorrow.

Thanks again dwcraig1

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Just in time for the holidays:

APPLE PIE ALA MODE

Apple Pie....7%
Apple........2%
VBIC.........3.75%
V. Custard..1%
Bavarian C.1%
Sweet C....1%

If you try it, please leave some feedback
SPqDHEu.gif

cliffy15

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Honolulu, HI
How'd the vanilla turn out? I've made several delicious liquids from recipes here but find that I get tired of most within a couple of days.

maybe I'm just used to it, but I've been vaping my honeydew concoction on a daily basis, even through vaper's tongue and it has served me well. thinking about trying a vanilla w a twist. with some of the flavors I have on hand...

vanilla bean gelato, vanilla swirl (if I need a vanilla kick), toasted almond, and toying with the idea of a hint of coconut, or taro.

then something evil in my brain crawls out and screams, "put the pineapple in there!"

I dunno maybe I'll try it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Glad to see so many agree with me about OSDIY. I just love their One Stop Flavors and One Stop Blends, their CS, speed & cost of S/H, etc. Just placed an order yesterday, using the ECF code for 17% off, and then placed another one this AM when I found out about their new "Succulent Strawberry" One Stop Blend. They combined my orders for shipping and had already shipped my stuff before noon!

By the way, that new Succulent Strawberry is supposed to be really great, according to Kimberly. She said her husband was wanting a different strawberry, that tasted more like real ones...than TFA or CAP or others. So they worked out the recipe for it, and have had it in stock for awhile now. She said their whole place smells of it for the last month, because her husband is constantly vaping IT now! Other people must really like it, too, because she said it's being bought up like crazy lately.

Mine should be here early this week. When I try it, I'll post here what I think of it.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My son's friend has been giving me her empty bottles. I want to mix up some stuff for her but the problem is she only vapes fruity menthol blends. I on the other hand, only vapes custards or bakery stuff. I know nothing about adding menthol not to mention having recipes for fruity menthol liquids. Anyone have any good recipes that are fruity and menthol? Thanks in advance for any help!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I did a few fruit mixes but never added any menthol. The only thing I use menthol in is a menthol tobacco that I use. I don't have the recipe in front of me but think it comes out to about .5-1ml of menthol in a 30ml mix. It doesn't take a lot.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    My son's friend has been giving me her empty bottles. I want to mix up some stuff for her but the problem is she only vapes fruity menthol blends. I on the other hand, only vapes custards or bakery stuff. I know nothing about adding menthol not to mention having recipes for fruity menthol liquids. Anyone have any good recipes that are fruity and menthol? Thanks in advance for any help!

My # 1 at the moment is Fruit / Peppermint. Tried it with Menthol but I couldn't get it right. Peppermint is a pretty similar taste.

I used 5% Peppermint and around 12% fruit. A mixture of Papaya, Juicy Peach, and Mango. Put a bit of Sweet Cream and French Vanilla in as well. Don't have an exact recipe because I'm still playing around making small bottles.

If you want it more Menthol-y you could add some Koolada. I tried that but I liked the milder menthol effect.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2016
    Tennessee
    @englishmick, when you get that recipe perfected I'd appreciate if you would post it. I like the sound of it.

I always have a bottle of Peppermint (5%) and Koolada (2%) mixed up. It's a great change of pace when my all day vape, French Vanilla Creme, and various fruity vapes get a bit tiresome. The Peppermint-Koolada serves almost as a palate cleanser.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I recently got back on a peanut brittle kick but felt like it was missing something so I added a drip of cap hazelnut to my tank and it really made the flavor pop. I’m going to start adding 1% hazelnut to my peanut brittle mix.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

I made up a few batches of fruity menthols and they didn't suit me, but I could see how they would suit some. Neither was an original recipe of mine. All are clones of popular juices. Maybe your son's friend would like one of these.

Watermelon Chill
    2.00% Koolada 10% (TPA) * 2.00% Menthol (TPA) * 5.00% Peppermint (TPA) * 1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA) * 10.00% Watermelon (TPA)

Too Cool (Naked 100 Very Cool Remix)
    1.00% 10% Menthol Solution (TPA) * 2.00% Blackberry (TPA) * 4.00% Blueberry Wild (TPA) * 3.00% Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA)

Shark Bite
    4.00% Blueberry Wild (TPA) * 0.75% Koolada 10% (TPA) * 6.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) * 1.00% Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)
    MY NOTE: This could use some methol at maybe 2%.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread