Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Setup with a 'Twisted Nano-Coil' and 'Cotton Wick' for a *BANG*!

Well, this is one of the finest attys I have used. Very similar in vape to my Kayfuns. Tad finicky setting up due to the non-collapsible deck lips (the Taifun-GT has) but not a deal-breaker at this price-point.

The coil & wick it comes with is better chunked... that's one lousy setup you could ever get ~ could mar your vape experience. Use micro-coils or a nano-coil, top it up with a cotton wick and Voilà - Bob's you uncle! You will be amazed at how good a VTF you could get out of this sucker. Here's what I did:

1. All washed up and Twisted Nano-Coil made:

2. Coil mounted:

3. Coil test fired:

4. Coil full blown:

5. Cotton Wick placed and tested:

6. Wick & Coil in ACTION:

7. Fogger v2 with Paps-X:

8. Fogger v2 with Nemesis:

BOTTOMLINE:
This is one sweet looking and well performing RBA. Flush fits and looks good on any mod. Upgraded from the v1, this one comes with a Pyrex tank*, a 'removable' top cap, fill-hole with a screw on top and a fully functional AFC ring. It is well made, all SS, and feels every bit like a hi-end atty.

As setup above mine's a beast of an RBA... fires and doles out vapour as if there's no tomorrow ~ apt for it's name - The Fogger ~A well machined, finely detailed and stupendously performing atty system! At the measly $$$ you spend getting it - this is a no brainer - I highly Recommend this. Don't think twice and GO GET IT ASAP!

WHERE: Fasttech among others
PRICE: $20.84

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Geez..you make me wish I had kept mine LOL. Mine worked OK.. it's just that I change my wick every couple tank fulls and that glass/plastic tank section wasn't the easiest thing to get off. I knew it would sit and watch me use the kayfuns so I sold it. :unsure:

Also...my tank felt like it was very thick glass.

Last edited:

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
I absolutely hate mine......

sorry qorax, but i dont like the machining, and mine leaks out the top...

and the performance just isnt up to par with what i am used to...

Absolutely love mine, I find it well machined (for 30 bucks), zero leaks, great vape, better taste then my Russian.
Setup with vertical 28g coil and hemp fiber

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Mine's rockin'... one week now ~ goin' gr8 guns!
Never, ever leaked (from anywhere)... Flavor, TH and Vapor Production is spot on ~ It's a Taifun-GT clone isn't it, can't go wrong? Yes, just like the Taifun ppl will have trouble with the SS Mesh, Silica et all ~ but I avoided those and went with my trusted micro-nano-cotton from the day-1 and couldn't be happier

iamlenb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, Washington
I just got mine from donnah. She gave me a great microcoil already in it. After I dumped the first half tank out the air holes, I put an extra oring under the chimney, rewicked with more cotton, and it's performing awesome. I do have to agree that it's really tight to get the glass on and off. Not a deal breaker.

Next recoil is going to be a vertical microcoil 1.2 ohms 28g round kanthal with cotton wrap, see if this outperforms the Dream BT804 Ext (Kayfun 2.1 Clone) with the same config.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I just got mine from donnah. She gave me a great microcoil already in it. After I dumped the first half tank out the air holes, I put an extra oring under the chimney, rewicked with more cotton, and it's performing awesome. I do have to agree that it's really tight to get the glass on and off. Not a deal breaker.

Next recoil is going to be a vertical microcoil 1.2 ohms 28g round kanthal with cotton wrap, see if this outperforms the Dream BT804 Ext (Kayfun 2.1 Clone) with the same config.

If you haven't already, try a 1.5 mm id on your vertical coil. It seems to be smoother then the .7mm id coil I used to build. Nothing beats the 804s though lol. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread