Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Trying to find my center again.

Closing my eyes and listening to the birds call to each other. One is close and I can hear the answering bird in the distance. In the wooded area out back, I catch the sounds of snapping twigs from probably a squirrel or rabbit.

Coffee is by my side and my vape is in my hand. Dragon's Fire is lovely with coffee.

*rock, rock, rock*

Reactions: Chakris

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Closing my eyes and listening to the birds call to each other. One is close and I can hear the answering bird in the distance. In the wooded area out back, I catch the sounds of snapping twigs from probably a squirrel or rabbit.

Coffee is by my side and my vape is in my hand. Dragon's Fire is lovely with coffee.

*rock, rock, rock*
Squirrels suck!

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Roof completed. Everything put away. Maybe $400 to $500 materials to return for refund, should come in at around $5000 for 27 square roof. 30 year, 130mph wind resistant, beautiful architectural grade. I'll try to get before and after pictures.
The conversation on The Big Thread got to me, better get meself a rocker and a glass of sweet tea for now....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

*rock, rock, rock*

are you sure its a squirrel or rabbit??? Bigfoot can make twigs snap too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread