Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So I am looking at the Classifieds again (mistake) and there is a working VV Woodvil in England up for sale. They went for about $220 new, this guy is asking $180 shipped anywhere. I've asked for a dated video showing that it is still functional. A few minor extras, nothing spectacular. I just love my Reos.....

EDIT : now I will get in trouble for discussing Classifieds somewhere other than classifieds....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
So I am looking at the Classifieds again (mistake) and there is a working VV Woodvil in England up for sale. They went for about $220 new, this guy is asking $180 shipped anywhere. I've asked for a dated video showing that it is still functional. A few minor extras, nothing spectacular. I just love my Reos.....

EDIT : now I will get in trouble for discussing Classifieds somewhere other than classifieds....

and everyone elses ;)

Reactions: Chakris

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Cleaned and re-wicked my three svoemesto kayfun tanks last night and filled them with fresh juices. In the original KayFun (not sure of the version #, I believe it's the KayFun light V1) we have one of PapawBrett's DYIs, Virginia Spice. In the mini V1 we have Pirate's Booty and in the Mini V2 is Legend Menthol.

This morning I'm relaxing, after some light work in the garden, with my second cup of java and these wonderful vapes.
Life is good. :vapor:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Spent the last three days at Disney

I hurt all over

Kids had a ball, hubby gets the bill, I'm doing a boatload of laundry when we get back home tomorrow.

Gettin' older sucks....

In 6 years we take the youngest 2 grandkids. Might as well plan on renting a wheel chair. :lol:

If I sit in a rocker now I don't think I'll be able to get up ;)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

I hurt all over

Kids had a ball, hubby gets the bill, I'm doing a boatload of laundry when we get back home tomorrow.

Gettin' older sucks....

In 6 years we take the youngest 2 grandkids. Might as well plan on renting a wheel chair. :lol:

Wow. I spent only one day at Disney and I was exhausted the whole next day. And I didn't even have kids with me!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
The kids were troopers. First day was Magic Kingdom. Last ride of the night was Space Mountain. The wait time was posted at 85 minutes. It was longer than that. At about the 85 minute mark, three of us were ready to give up. The youngest wanted to stick it out. Giving up had to be unanimous so we stuck it out. Glad we did since that ride ended up being the favorite.

Kids both said it was worth the wait. :D

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I hurt all over
Gettin' older sucks....

not staying young sucks.... ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
The kids were troopers. First day was Magic Kingdom. Last ride of the night was Space Mountain. The wait time was posted at 85 minutes. It was longer than that. At about the 85 minute mark, three of us were ready to give up. The youngest wanted to stick it out. Giving up had to be unanimous so we stuck it out. Glad we did since that ride ended up being the favorite.

Kids both said it was worth the wait. :D

I wouldnt even wait that long for sex ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread