The Future: What is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Just wanted to start a discussion on the new GG products that Imeo has mentioned that are coming out sometime in the near future. What new features will they have and what features would you like to see.

1. Tube style mod with new side switch.
Imeo mention and new switch with minimal parts and easy to clean.

What size bats will it hold?
What material will it be made of?
What type of engraving?
What diameter?

2. Box mod (GG style)
Imeo mentioned a box style mod (Can't wait to see this)

What size bats will it hold?
What material will it be made of?
What type of engraving?

I have been watching so many reviews and to be honest I have not been excited about a lot these days some new starter kits that smokers can use to quit smoking that look good but that's it. Please add your questions and thoughts. Thanks Adam

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
This thread is made for GG users but I can answer to one of your questions Adam. You will be exited with both cylinder and box GG !

They are simply different. And you know that I dont say big words without a reason the last 7 years lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and the 1 million dollar question: is VIR in the list of what is coming? Let's even be more crazy: can the box embed VIR? Just say yes to both question!
I don't fancy 200W chips with triple 18650 ... 20W in a super compact GG device would be a dream made truth :)
VIR is still on production level Monk. As for the second question, maybe yes and maybe no. You will understand later when you will see the box mod :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo, is the GG Box Mod Regulated?
A Squonker possibly?
And is it small and compact?
Box will be mechanical sub. Its small and compact. But different than what you have seen, smaller, with new functions and very easy to operate it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
first I have to make a small video about new springomizer and its changes. Then I have to make a video about the new cylinger mech. You will rethink mechs for sure!

Then, (after 3 months from now maybe) I will do the video about box Monk

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Well I really like Esterigon simply because it's a Mechanical with the button on the side. The only thing I would want to change is have a bigger button. I use my thumb on the button and a bigger button would make it more comfortable.

Maybe make the button entirely out of rubber, or softer material like silicone but have the inside of the button pin metal of course to make contact.

And maybe have the 18650 tube come standard so we don't have to buy an extra tube.

I'm not a big fan of box mods but I know there's a market for it.

I don't stalk you guys or the GG sellers so I don't have a lot of GG stuff and the stuff I do want is always out of stock.

Talking about future GG Gear...I would like a Proteus. :)
Take Care my GG family. :)

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am now making a new mod that will have exactly what you want Sad. I want the same things as you!

The new mod will have a very big button, side one, near atomizer like esterigon, very soft, with ability to make it harder, made of very big parts like GG4S (the only small part on GG4S was the center post that doesnt exist on the new mod), SMALL like GG4S, only one contact (ALL mods out there have 2 contacts), and an innovated and veeery simple and effective lock mechanism. Exactly what we all need!! Its the perfect mod to my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread