Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No, I was talking about a mechanical bottomfeeder boxmod with an atty to go with it.
Though havin a VIR-chip inside wouldn't hurt.

But I have something better in mind Troll! Please wait some months and I hope that you will be impressed!

Reactions: FlatKo

tifozi

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
Athens, Greece
I was a lucky guy that got in my hands a bit of Zirconium wire. It is a hard wire and springy a bit difficult to use for a beginner like me. But I think I made it. I also made a video of the whole process.

I started vaping 6 months ago, and the last 4 months I am in DIY and RTAs. Until now I have only used KanthalA1 and SS316L wires, as I am still afraid of Ti/Ni wires and their misuse. So a guy gave me about 10inches of this Zirconium wire and I start reading about this wire and its uses. Better safe than sorry and wikipedia made me feal very safe regarding zirconium. What would be a better atty to test this wire other than Tilemahos ? Of course Tilemahos (modded closed) V2+.

Taste is very very good, in my opinion better than Kanthal and SS, the flavors are much more "distinctive" and the aromas more "crispier". Impressed with this wire. Today I changed the cotton in order to use a different juice. The previous liquid was a bit dirty, the cotton was dark brown where the coil was, but after I put it to water it became white as snow is. Not a single mark or color from the coil. Impressed !!!

At this time only lucky owners of Tilemahos X1 can use the ready made coils from Zirconium but I hope I see this wire in the stores real soon!

ps1: Sorry for my bad english.
ps2: Now I understand why all reviewers say that its very difficult to coil an RTA from a camera.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am glad to hear your experience Tif! Zr is the right wire for vaping for the resons you mention and for some more. The only issue is that I forgot to anneale it so its springy but with a coiler job can be done very easy. So I will sell this wire at haf the price, just to see people happy :)

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I am now making the new Zr springs Sub and maybe I will stop making the SS ones. Zr is the material we have to use on vaping. SS was just a quick solution.
Thanks Imeo, I'll be placing an order for a few to go with that new X1 I purchased then. Appreciate the reply.
Peace:)

Reactions: steliosss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread