Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Please check often this thread for new stock announcements from the Golden Greek store.

Please check daily all GG sellers's sites for new products and spares because they get GG stuff regularly.
Also they have parts that are waiting for other missing parts to be assembled all together and make a whole new unit. I don't know what their stock is, I only send them spares. So if they manage to make whole units from spares, you may miss those units.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Hello friends.
There are people who ask for cheaper delivery by postal mail.
In Spain resides having a very expensive postcard mailings, packages without tracking number "mysteriously lost". Therefore we are not able to offer a more economical postage.
A greeting.
The Golden Greek Store.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Hi,
Tomorrow we will have on stock next products:

Tilemahos X1 Evolution in 20, 21, 22 and 23mm in shined and mat.

New Tilemahos X1 mouthpiece with spitback protection.

New bases of Tilemahos X1 ( the housing touch the base)

Tilemahos v2-x1 Clear and SS tanks shined and mat (CNC Wings)

Penelope v4 full.

Have a nice day.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Hi, Friends.
The preorders for proteus are open - All customers with a reservation number from 0001 to 0700 can now place your order. Can you please confirm your preorder once you have paid by sending an email to us at info@gg-store.com with your ECF nick name and reservation number in the email.
The shipment date for the first 50 units will be before the 20th of May, the rest will be shipped at the end of May.
If we have not received any confirmation of your preorder after 10 days of this post then the unclaimed units will be placed on the store for sale.
Please note that this only applies to the preorders on the official ECF proteus thread and for the first batch of proteus preorders (0001 to 0700)
The link to the proteus serial list thread can be found below.
Thank you, The Golden Greek store.
Proteus serial list

Last edited by a moderator:

ksaipas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
No custom charges between EU countries. That is at least while UK is still part of the EU. So the prices seen in the store are the prices you pay + the shipping cost which you can also see before you submit your order.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
No custom charges between EU countries. That is at least while UK is still part of the EU. So the prices seen in the store are the prices you pay + the shipping cost which you can also see before you submit your order.

yeah, that I know and it says tax included on the site but just making sure. I didnt realise they had dropped the prices, at least on the Tile's. Now 76 - I paid 99 for my V2 i think a year or more ago...

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The prices of The Golden Greek Store out of Europe don't charge any tax to you, guys. The official price with vat for proteus for exemple is: 185,40.
You will see a Lower price in your cart. Exactly 21% - because the vat in Spain is 21%.
but i looked from UK and it was 153 eur...all the way to paypal, including 14 eur postage, it was 167...so no tax was applied at any time..The website says prices are tax included...?!?!?

Reactions: imeothanasis

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
but i looked from UK and it was 153 eur...all the way to paypal, including 14 eur postage, it was 167...so no tax was applied at any time..The website says prices are tax included...?!?!?

U.K. Don't have to pay any tax. This is why you pay 153 for proteus. The tax is not included because U.K. Have not to pay the tax.
14 euros are from UPS shipping.

When the customer have to pay tax he will see +21% more in his invoice.
You don't have any charge in your invoices.
Regrads.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Guys, Zirconium springs for GG Tilemahos X1 are finally here! Ok, some things about Zirconium:

1. Biocompatible material

2. Doesnt get damaged at high temperatures

3. Hard material that makes great springs for GG springomizer

4. Non toxic

5. Resistance close to titanium, so ideal for our vaping applications including of course temperature control. Its high resistance (as Titanium has), give us way more accurate temperatures results

6. It doesnt give any taste (At least I cant taste it at all)

By the way, dentists use it to cover our broken teeth

Next week will be available in The Golden Greek Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread