Not open for further replies.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Hi, Dana.
In this batch the Armed will be in 22 and 23mm. You can use GG4S or Cybrillion, GGTS, JustGG, Stealth if you wants the same diameter.

Looking at the diameters My current Tilemahos is 21mm to match my Esterigon SS these armor ones all seem wider. Will it look stupid which would you recommend?

Reactions: steliosss

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
Hello everyone. I own a GG product (The Penelope V3) and it is my main top device I use.

I lost a piece and tried to order it on your store... but this currently has happened:

imeo — Postimage.org

https://s13.postimg.org/n7qlm1o6f/imeo2.jpg

Can you please help me with ordering? What went wrong & why is it still pending on my CC?

I really need this spare part and it is available ATM from you guys... Someone please help me. I love your products and have been a loyal fan for YEARS

Reactions: imeothanasis

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
Yes, Tebo, shipping in Canada is possible

Can you tell me what exactly this piece is so I can search my stock and see if I have it?
The piece is the little vented screw that connects at the very bottom of the Penelope. That you screw into your e cig. I believe it is the piece listed on your site under Penelope v3 spare parts as "ithaka update AD pin"

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
The piece is the little vented screw that connects at the very bottom of the Penelope. That you screw into your e cig. I believe it is the piece listed on your site under Penelope v3 spare parts as "ithaka update AD pin"

Hi, Tebo.
I think finally you find and place the order, because I see an order to Canada with 3 units of this piece.
It's shipped.
Regards.

Tebo

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2012
Kelowna British Columbia
Hi, Tebo.
I think finally you find and place the order, because I see an order to Canada with 3 units of this piece.
It's shipped.
Regards.

I did order 3 unites of that piece, but on your site it said error during payment?

If it's shipped thats a huge releif off my mind tho!

vvs

Jun 25, 2015
Russia, Moscow
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread