The Good the Bad and the downright bizarre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
A small collection of some of the weird and wonderful mods found while surfing the Interweb.

N7drbjv.jpg

UC9052q.jpg

5Ja52Oj.jpg

gUvJz98.jpg

qRtkbXK.jpg

GHoOuxX.jpg

vC4wGTw.jpg

HFnxkxl.jpg

9Tn1aWq.jpg

CsSY1iY.jpg

VGArgQI.jpg

Prk7tze.jpg

fkBx4vW.jpg

Eqr927n.jpg

etz7HQx.jpg

Last edited:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest

I;m sure several people here have this one, Super T. Manufacturing made this "squonker" that you could use with an Ego Battery. I had one for a while.

The creativity of these mods gives me hope too that even if mods wind up getting banned for sale, the parts are readily available enough you could make your own.

Which is why most people have been saying, since 2011, that you can make a mod out of anything, even an old maglite flashlight casing. Not that hard. Even when they banned online sales of eliquid in AR, hardware was not included.

I like the transistor radio one and the microscope one. :)

Reactions: Pearl B

VCross

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Yucaipa, California
I been trying to find that big blue footlong one that plays music with Bluetooth; I remember phil reviewed it, and I thought it was a smok, but I can't seem to find it and it had three coils I think

The ICig Muses. Here's a FastTech link for it: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3...g-muses-3800mah-electronic-hookah-w-bluetooth

If I remember Phil's review right he had a lot of negative things to say about it even if it's just for a conversation starter I can think of better things to spend $110 on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread