The Good the Bad and the downright bizarre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Im going with this being good and bizarre. Essentially its an Evic VTC mini squonker. I want one!
65aMyW.jpg

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Good or bad or bizarre I don't know which................... View attachment 535007
There's a forum member with that as his avatar. I guess if thats what stops you from stinkies its good. If you compare it to some of the other gear on the market now its bad, and an u shaped ego is a little bizarre. ....

Reactions: thetrucker

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
There's a forum member with that as his avatar. I guess if thats what stops you from stinkies its good. If you compare it to some of the other gear on the market now its bad, and an u shaped ego is a little bizarre. ....

This is just for fun.........I am doing 75 watt TC behind the scenes...........hahahahahh

Reactions: ThaFuzz

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Ok, so im going for all three this time. Good because it means that big guys are looking at bottom feeders now, bad because its a furst gen kanger product which means they rushed it out and any early adopter will be a beta tester, and bizarre because its a mass produced regulated squonker with drip cartridges
Screenshot_2016-03-05-10-33-50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread