The Hammer by Kato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I add?

Hammer, Tatro, Captivape.

ugure3eb.jpg

With GG extensions and 18650 and patriot.

9etygyvu.jpg

My pics are terrible...

I'd like an Achilles also to throw on there. Any pics of one? :)

Sent from my fizzle yo

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
I have learned that there is so much that goes into taking a great vape picture.

1) make sure your mod and atty are polished to a gleam, and only handle them with gloves when getting ready for the picture (fingerprints/juice mess = yuck)
2) background (location, location) - this is so important (I love the way Dspin uses soft cloth, but also, he pays attention to natural environment backgrounds
3) lighting - this seems obvious but even a few feet toward the window, or moving to the other side of the yard makes such a huge difference
4) reflection - it's truly an art! If you stand in a place that is easy to shoot the mod, you are going to appear in the reflection of the metal (it's a mirror!) You have to move over, and this makes it so much harder to get the shot!

I've been trying to take beautiful shots of my Caravelas, and it's so much harder than you think. People like Dspin make it seem easy.

Also my lack of a great camera might be a factor LOL.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
No worries Vw, I take probably 50-80 shots to get 2-4 decent pics. I also have a inexpensive Canon Camera. Lighting is my friend for sure. Towards end of day seems best for me on east side of house. 99% of all my pics are in same place - on the deck - I can move over 40-50 yards in side yard, lighting not the same.

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
Hi All,

I'm from the UK and would really like to get my hands on an original Kato Hammer mod.

I can't find any UK vendors and know it will have to be from a US vendor, so can any of you give me some recommendations of good US vendors that sell the Original Kato Hammer.

Also is their such a thing as a version two Hammer from Kato? If yes where can you get one from?

Thanks

malcop

Gunnerdart

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Calgary,Alberta,Canada
First page buddy the link is right there in my review - Breaktime - scroll to end of page on site and will show international shipping.

Hi - I just received my Hammer from Vape Afflicion( formerly Tasy Vapor - From Utah U.S.) I really love the look of it!! I have 2 Just GG and will try the extension to be able to use bigger battery.. the information and different setups are definately inspiring me :)

Just have a question... There are alot of clones out there and some of the revies i have been watching say that there are subtle differences. For me the most signifigant way to tell would be from the weight of the original vs the clones(clones are bad business IMO)

Does anybody have the official weight? .. so i can check mine. Just want to rule out the Clone nervousness. $240 for the unit makes me want to confirm.

Or if there are other ways to tell other than engravings ( as hard to compare when i dont (or ever) will own the clone

I appreciate the help

Cheers

Gunnerdart

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Calgary,Alberta,Canada
It would come in a box like this, also write to him on FB - and tell him serial # and ask if that company was authorized seller

Hammer21.jpg

It did come in this box :)

I will msg on FB

What's the title of FB if you don't mind

Uvo?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk

I dont know, Im not on FB but others have said to contact him there

He is on Facebook. You find him under the name KA TO.

Stan

Gesendet von meinem HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread