The Hammer dropped in L.A. this morning, did anyone get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffMagicDragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Los Angeles
Didn't have to wait in line for mine since I paid for mine in advance but none the less they sold out that day. I picked mine up with two other people and was able to get a group photo of the last ones out the door.

10157949624_fc0ce40f43.jpg

10158037875_56791aa30f.jpg

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Puff, did you happen to snag one of those Laughing Buddha, pipe-holders? LOL That is awesome but what is it, really? Just an art piece or perhaps it opens up and you can put your stash in it? Would they happen to be for sale at your vendor's? If so, could you PM me the link? Congrats on The Hammer, that is sick.:hubba:

Didn't have to wait in line for mine since I paid for mine in advance but none the less they sold out that day. I picked mine up with two other people and was able to get a group photo of the last ones out the door.
10157949624_fc0ce40f43.jpg

Last edited:

gayhalo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Ross-on-Wye UK
I have a clone and I am disappointed that I cannot use a kick in it. I wondered if the genuine ones are any different. The clone has an insulated brass tube in the body that is live to one end of the battery. The center pin of the atty thread touches this tube for one polarity. The push button on top connects the other end of the battery to the body of the mod making the other supply. This means that a kick cannot pick up plus and minus from either end of the battery.

I have had another think about it and have decided it would work if the kick was in the short extension between the atty mount and body. Electrically that would work fine except on the clone the threads are very varying in tolerance and although I am sure the thread should be the same the short extension thread is too tight to do up. I am wondering how I can make the male thread on the ext smaller!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread