Not open for further replies.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Am I in the hangsen thread, or has everyone jumped ship?

I have 5 FA tobaccos left sitting here the last 2 years. Hangsen is better

Oh didn't offend me, just the thread has died down..

Pour down the sink, lol. I haven't yet. But there gonna be getting old pretty soon.

Yea I kinda get where you were going with this. I was thinking the exact samething. This hangsen thread seemed to be turning into everything but the hangsen thread of late with all the inawera, TFA,FA talk:)

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
It is correct, this thread has become a general tobacco thread but i believe what happen is ppl that like Tobacco flavors hang more in here. For instance, inawera thread is not very tobaccoish but rather fruity. I wished this thread would stay like this, discussing all the best from hangsen, Inawera, etc...but this is only IMHO.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I don't mind hearing about other good tobaccos... Tobaccos are all I vape.

I was just beginning to wonder if I was going to be the last one vaping hs. Lol... I have a little worry as the less people that buy them the less vendors will carry them.. I don't want to lose availability

Last edited:

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
So its a dead ringer for the philli blunt.. At least they nailed something..

Availability is most important. Good luck in finding the juice for you... If you really really want the real Cuban cigar taste, I would go with a NET. Or extract it yourself if you have them available. I doubt any flavoring will be very close unless its an extraction.

Pretty hard for me to destroy perfectly fine Cuban cigars, I rather smoke them ! ...LoL
The only reason I looked into vaping was for the colder winter months and because Cubans were getting to be expensive and availability to find reliable sources with good pricing becoming harder and harder and now with the US embargo lifted it is going to be twice as expensive pretty soon !

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I don't mind hearing about other good tobaccos... Tobaccos are all I vape.

I was just beginning to wonder if I was going to be the last one vaping hs. Lol... I have a little worry as the less people that buy them the less vendors will carry them.. I don't want to lose availability
I still buy Hangsen tobacco flavorings. A lot of people are still narrowed in thought/perception when it comes to purchasing a Chinese/Uk flavoring.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Yea I kinda get where you were going with this. I was thinking the exact samething. This hangsen thread seemed to be turning into everything but the hangsen thread of late with all the inawera, TFA,FA talk:)

Yeah, that might be me... Wanted opinion of fellow Hangsen lovers on Inwera tobaccos (then got waylaid, and response still pending -- sorry Art et al). Like many, over 200 flavors but mostly prefer and vape tobaccos (and mostly Hangsens). But yeah, great idea Danny.

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
Am I in the hangsen thread, or has everyone jumped ship?

I have 5 FA tobaccos left sitting here the last 2 years. Hangsen is better

That is why I didn't go with the TFA flavors, some merchants are getting rid of their stock at $1.99/30ML tells me something is not right ! So TFA to me is just another re-bottler of bulk flavoring purchased elsewhere.

From TFA's website !
"I simply can not buy the ingredients to make flavors in the same bulk quantities that my much larger partner companies can buy in. I actually work with 3 different flavor manufacturers; none of them sell retail to the general public."

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Great idea Danny
If and when you do, please post a link here, so we can find you :thumbs:
Yeah, that might be me... Wanted opinion of fellow Hangsen lovers on Inwera tobaccos (then got waylaid, and response still pending -- sorry Art et al). Like many, over 200 flavors but mostly prefer and vape tobaccos (and mostly Hangsens). But yeah, great idea Danny.

Started it yesterday and already up to 3 pages. Some good discussions going on over there.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion-tobacco-flavoring-discussion-only.html

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
That is why I didn't go with the TFA flavors, some merchants are getting rid of their stock at $1.99/30ML tells me something is not right ! So TFA to me is just another re-bottler of bulk flavoring purchased elsewhere.

From TFA's website !
"I simply can not buy the ingredients to make flavors in the same bulk quantities that my much larger partner companies can buy in. I actually work with 3 different flavor manufacturers; none of them sell retail to the general public."

Yep I agree TFA flavorings are just to hard to get right. Takes to many tiny adjustments and steeping to get right. There percentages are all over the place and over flavoring is a huge problem as far as just killing the vape and turning it flavorless. I find Hangsen at 7 - 8 percent across the board for almost all there flavors turn out great every time with little to no steeping.

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Oh didn't offend me, just the thread has died down.. .............

Glad you wasn't offended. I'm the world's worst at posting in the wrong thread. I think at the time I was posting about another brand here in the Hangsen thread, I was posting about a Hangsen flavor over in the Ina thread lol.

I think Danny's thread will be a good one for me to ramble around in.

EdT586

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Canada
That is absolutely right, Edt586. But you always can contact Marcelina here:

Molinberry Flavours - - Wholesale Eliquids, MolinShop, Molinberry, Moliq, Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

Although they don't sell inawera now, some time ago she posted in their forum that they had a lot of Inawera flavors left and prices were like 40 or 50% off, so you may want to contact her and ask for the flavors or bases you want, she may still have them. Good luck!

Marcelina finally replied back. They don't have any HS Cubano or Cigar concentrates anymore.
No worry my order with Inawera Winkel is on it's way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread